Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 52 percent of young adults in the USA are living with their parents.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
A foid will require you to have your own place even tho she still lives with her parents.

That's a perfectly normal thing where I live

A foid will require you to have your own place even tho she still lives with her parents.

LOL @ how true this is, every time on r/datingoverthirty

Lmao, with corona and the shitty economy, this number will grow even more.

Dn rd but expecting it to say something life "experts are baffled"

It's shameful to live with parents.
I'm a loser.
Not that I will ever have the money to buy myself a place.

great. i hope capitalism dies.

This can't go indefinitely without a revolution. Are young people going to just wait until their parents die and maybe leave them the house in their will to own a home? And then live with their siblings? The pent up frustration will eventually boil over

This can't go indefinitely without a revolution. Are young people going to just wait until their parents die and maybe leave them the house in their will to own a home? And then live with their siblings? The pent up frustration will eventually boil over
This is part of the reason people are rioting, they're mad that they have no job due to the Corona lockdown.

50 years ago: Cross the street, walk into a local factory, ask the manager if he has any work, he says sure start next week. Your starting salary is enough to buy a house with after a couple of years.

Now: Get a degree in a subject completely irrelevant to your actual job but make sure you get one as everyone has one. Be perfect in every single regard, make sure you have an optimal LinkedIn profile as well as a good Facebook just in case you're a weirdo creep. Apply to literally hundreds of jobs, get ignored 90% of the time and a rejection notification when you're lucky. Compete with pathetic, proud slaves who are willing to work for next to nothing with a smile. Eventually get a job you are massively overqualified for, the company's claims of how experience is just crucial and how you absolutely need an impressive degree turn out to be fucking pointless because you learn how to do your job in 2 hours on your first day. Get "asked" to do things which you never were told you'd have to do, but you can't really say no as that might mean getting fired on the spot by your boss and that'd mean being homeless potentially. Save next to nothing because prices are sky high and the average wage is a fucking joke. Earn enough to rent a small place and buy enough food to allow you to continue working. Come home to an empty place as foids all work too which drives wages down massively. What progress we've made.

I'm a loser.
Not that I will ever have the money to buy myself a place.
I disagree with it being shameful to live with parents, but your other two statements are 200IQ bits of truth.

50 years ago: Cross the street, walk into a local factory, ask the manager if he has any work, he says sure start next week. Your starting salary is enough to buy a house with after a couple of years.

Now: Get a degree in a subject completely irrelevant to your actual job but make sure you get one as everyone has one. Be perfect in every single regard, make sure you have an optimal LinkedIn profile as well as a good Facebook just in case you're a weirdo creep. Apply to literally hundreds of jobs, get ignored 90% of the time and a rejection notification when you're lucky. Compete with pathetic, proud slaves who are willing to work for next to nothing with a smile. Eventually get a job you are massively overqualified for, the company's claims of how experience is just crucial and how you absolutely need an impressive degree turn out to be fucking pointless because you learn how to do your job in 2 hours on your first day. Get "asked" to do things which you never were told you'd have to do, but you can't really say no as that might mean getting fired on the spot by your boss and that'd mean being homeless potentially. Save next to nothing because prices are sky high and the average wage is a fucking joke. Earn enough to rent a small place and buy enough food to allow you to continue working. Come home to an empty place as foids all work too which drives wages down massively. What progress we've made.
Boomers and other (((entities))) ruined the future and shit on the young for not thriving in the barren wasteland we inherited.

Don't blame them honestly. Horrible job market combined with high housing costs will cause young folks struggling to get their own home/apartment.

This
Plus this dogshit economy is screwing us over i cant afford too move out

Not surprised

Modern western capitalist society normalises the young disconnecting from their family unit and leaving the “coup” at a young age so that Mr Noseberg can make a profit by selling his 1 bedroom apartments to disenfranchised, depressed youngsters who are told that it’s the norm to leave home and slave away for a fat cat corporation ran by Lord Bread Warden Bourgeoisie de Shekelstein at age 18.

Modern western capitalist society normalises the young disconnecting from their family unit and leaving the “coup” at a young age so that Mr Noseberg can make a profit by selling his 1 bedroom apartments to disenfranchised, depressed youngsters who are told that it’s the norm to leave home and slave away for a fat cat corporation ran by Lord Bread Warden Bourgeoisie de Shekelstein at age 18.
Not that hard when most "families" are your single mother and her 6 boyfriends of the week.

Not that hard when most "families" are your single mother and her 6 boyfriends of the week.
And (((who))) do you think caused the break up of the nuclear family in the first place?

And (((who))) do you think caused the break up of the nuclear family in the first place?
Greedy people who want more power. People always blame jews and they make up a lot of the elite, but it's the elites themselves who are the problem. Not some racial war between jews and everyone else.

This. They expect you to have your own fucking house and car at age 18 while being Chad

If you’re IQ is below 120 which is about 90% of the population, you won’t be capable of earning an advanced degree in STEM which will pretty much leave you jobless as automation continues to replace jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back