Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5’3 manlet friend still hasn’t fucked his gf of 1 year

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So my manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 1 year told me that recently he slept over at his girlfriends house with another male friend, where he and the friend both slept in the living room and his gf slept in her room (obviously they didn’t have sex). He also told me her parents were there, and that they watched movies. Wtf is this? What kind of fucking “relationship” is that? No sex, and you go to her house with another male friend and you sleep in the living room? Am I being trolled? JFL.

thoughts brocels? I know it’s been a while since I made an update on him, so here you go. This shit just gets weirder and weirder.

literally how most "relationships" work for sub8 men. eventually she will give him basic starfish sex to keep him providing.

literally how most "relationships" work for sub8 men. eventually she will give him basic starfish sex to keep him providing.
Idk about that. I would say most normies have sex at least twice a month if they have a gf. But not EVEN ONCE IN ONE YEAR? WTF is going on....

This is when IT tells us that they see manlets in relationships. This is how those relationships play out.

That's pretty much the only relationship nonchads can have

5'3 and has a GF, is he betabuxxing or something?

no winning as a non chad

if you don't have a girl begging for your cock it's over for you

reddit tier title

Look up “dual mating strategy” that pretty much explains this phenomenon.

This?

Still just thinking he's larping to you and is really just a friendzoned cuck.
Pretty much. The hypothesis is that women will secure a long term relationship with a ugly beta for financial/emotional reasons, but fuck good looking men behind his back to secure high quality genetics.
AFBB.

Any man that commits to a foid is asking for this.

Pretty much. The hypothesis is that women will secure a long term relationship with a ugly beta for financial/emotional reasons, but fuck good looking men behind his back to secure high quality genetics.
But this is simillar to betabuxx

But this is simillar to betabuxx
Basically.
Still just thinking he's larping to you and is really just a friendzoned cuck.

AFBB.

Any man that commits to a foid is asking for this.
Nah it’s not possible, I’ve literally seen text messages where she explicitly stated “so we are dating now, right?”

It’s so weird. I have also seen them kiss before. They don’t do much else though Jfl. I’m so confused

Basically.

Nah it’s not possible, I’ve literally seen text messages where she explicitly stated “so we are dating now, right?”

It’s so weird. I have also seen them kiss before. They don’t do much else though Jfl. I’m so confused
LOL imagine being in a preschool level relationship

This does sound strange... I gotta ask though, how old are they? Sorry if you said it in another post idk the full story

Perplexing stuff

Early 20’s
Yeah this is ridiculous. But not surprising, he's 5'3... It's already incredible she accepted to "date" him. But we all know Chad will be in-and-out quick in under 24 hrs of meeting her while your friend is still waiting

Yeah this is ridiculous. But not surprising, he's 5'3... It's already incredible she accepted to "date" him. But we all know Chad will be in-and-out quick in under 24 hrs of meeting her while your friend is still waiting
Jfl. I don’t even know if I can consider them bf and gf if they never have sex. Arent they just friends with kissing benefits?

So my manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 1 year told me that recently he slept over at his girlfriends house with another male friend, where he and the friend both slept in the living room and his gf slept in her room (obviously they didn’t have sex). He also told me her parents were there, and that they watched movies. Wtf is this? What kind of fucking “relationship” is that? No sex, and you go to her house with another male friend and you sleep in the living room? Am I being trolled? JFL.

thoughts brocels? I know it’s been a while since I made an update on him, so here you go. This shit just gets weirder and weirder.
You just know she's secretly fucking some other guy that is more confident and aggressive in pursuing her.

That isn't a relationship, that's just an advanced form of friendzone

Just orbit long enough bro :soy:
I swear she will give up the coochi if I continue to show my loyalty :soy:

he slept over at his girlfriends house with another male friend, where he and the friend both slept in the living room and his gf slept in her room (obviously they didn’t have sex). He also told me her parents were there, and that they watched movies.

As an oldcel, gotta say, stuff like this makes me happy to be alone. What unimaginable horror could my life be if one of these leeches had gotten ahold of me when I was young and vulnerable?

Jfl. I don’t even know if I can consider them bf and gf if they never have sex. Arent they just friends with kissing benefits?
Sounds like he's trolling. Either that or he's a retard and she has him as a very close orbiter, keeping him around for the attention while giving him the bare minimum until she finds better.

Sounds like he's trolling. Either that or he's a retard and she has him as a very close orbiter, keeping him around for the attention while giving him the bare minimum until she finds better.
Probably the ladder. They are dating for a fact as I saw her admit in over text messages

Look up “dual mating strategy” that pretty much explains this phenomenon.
this made me hate females so much. the ones who do this deserve death a thousand times over

He's "one" of her boyfriends, little does he realize he's the emotional support gay friend assignment.

If she was a virgin child and he was waiting to marry her at puberty it would be acceptable. But this is certainly not the case. She wouldn't make him wait even an hour for sex as a Chad.

Why have you not invited him here?

This why I probably would try and date Asian women because I could use JBW, and they have lower height requirement

Also op what race is she and he

This why I probably would try and date Asian women because I could use JBW, and they have lower height requirement

Also op what race is she and he
Both Hispanic.

Here's my theory: she really likes the guy, but finds his shortness physically repulsive, or at the least unappealing. So she keeps hamsterwheeling and rationalizing that she might warm up to the thought of having sex with him if only she gives herself enough time. This will go on ad infinitum, or until a suitable and available Chad comes along.

When IT member says he's in a healthy and happy relationship.

Idk about that. I would say most normies have sex at least twice a month if they have a gf. But not EVEN ONCE IN ONE YEAR? WTF is going on....
Depends on their age. I remember a 6'1 upper tier normie who hadn't fucked his gf of 9 months in highschool.

Fuck, this world is insane. Is this what the average "relationship" is????!?!?!!?!

He’s probably there to look good for her parents while she fucks Chad on the side in his pickup truck

Last edited:
How is she his girlfriend if they haven't even had sex. Sounds more like a friendzone to me