Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'4 rapper talks about growing up in Tokyo

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

One of my favourite rappers tbh, love his music

A lot of people have criticized me for saying that blacks can ascend over there, but it's really not that much of a crazy concept when you look into the blacks who have either grown up over there or who live there.

If you're a blackcel looking to take a trip over there, I personally wouldn't listen to any ricecels who say that Japanese people are racist, because in reality that's bullshit, all of the black people I've looked into only have good things to say about the place.

Just don't be rice is legit, no matter what aznidentity niggas tell you noodles are filthy as fuck and would fuck any kind of foreigner

Just don't be rice is legit, no matter what aznidentity niggas tell you noodles are filthy as fuck and would fuck any kind of foreigner
I have respect for ricecels, and genuinely hate JBWmaxxers who take advantage of you.

I can get why some might not want us to go there, since we could be viewed in a similar way, but when ricecels start calling me nigger is when I start to lose that respect.

I mean, it's not like we're stormfronts, so I kind of get confused when I get more hate than they do.

I have respect for ricecels, and genuinely hate JBWmaxxers who take advantage of you.

I can get why some might not want us to go there, since we could be viewed in a similar way, but when ricecels start calling me nigger is when I start to lose that respect.

I mean, it's not like we're stormfronts, so I kind of get confused when I get more hate than they do.
yea i agree

Im the odd JBW because I dont go for Noodles