Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'6 ovrload was a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
how is he still not banned jfl, i saw the thread earlier today of him saying he noodlemaxxed

@gymletethnicel thoughts on @ovrload ?

I thought he was a ricecel??

Wtf how crazy are Noodlewhores for white men? Even 5'6 white guys are running jbw wtf

how is he still not banned jfl, i saw the thread earlier today of him saying he noodlemaxxed
If this is true, an ugly noodlewhore was still the best he could get, which is not that impressive.

Well we're all sex havers on here, didn't you know that? The purpose of this forum, is to LARP as virgins.

Well we're all sex havers on here, didn't you know that? The purpose of this forum, is to LARP as virgins.
This. JFL if you're an incel on incels.co JFL if you're not larping as a truecel in 2020 :lul:

I'm joking mods no ban pls

Wtf how crazy are Noodlewhores for white men? Even 5'6 white guys are running jbw wtf
white skin is a status symbol in asian countries. It's long been associated with cleanliness and a cosmopolitan lifestyle (light skinned people usualy didn't work in the sun all day). Families celebrate if their daughter marries a white man.

white skin is a status symbol in asian countries
I'm aware of that i'm curry myself, but still from what he is saying he is slaying Noodlewhores and he is an guy who is 5'6 and posts on incel forums. The whitu cocku onriii thing is supreme for Noodlewhores.

I'm aware of that i'm curry myself, but still from what he is saying he is slaying Noodlewhores and he is an guy who is 5'6 and posts on incel forums. The whitu cocku onriii thing is supreme for Noodlewhores.
It's more powerful than a lot of people think

how is he not banned wtf
@mental_out its purging time

@Personalityinkwell Classic case of JBW. If he was Asian, a sandnigger or a curry, he would still be here.
If