Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5th time at CuckTears!!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
And second time this week :dab:

''and they still don't want to be mocked''

Nobody wants to be mocked by someone else.

''and they still don't want to be mocked''

Nobody wants to be mocked by someone else.
IT has a bunch of users with barely functioning brains
One of the comments said this:

It should be illegal for incels to appear in public settings. Their faces are twisted with hate and they smell bad; their teeth are yellow and they stare. It should be legal to pepper spray or tase them until they return to their basements

But that is what women have wanted all a long. I was only suggesting to pepper spray people who shove their superior life to our faces, not everyone

Some other comment was wondering if we ever have experienced physical pain

Last edited:
I'm not surprised people asked them to debunk the atomic black pill these idiots starting to straight-up attack people for asking the question confirming the idea that they are brainless.

But that is what women have wanted all a long. I was only suggesting to pepper spray people who shove their superior life to our faces, not everyone

And they say that people here are mentally ill and/or need therapy... Also, why is this user so obsessed with the physical appearance? I thought it is about personality?

And they say that people here are mentally ill and/or need therapy... Also, why is this user so obsessed with the physical appearance? I thought it is about personality?
Because deep inside they know the Blackpill to be true

You're gonna get warning from mod for IT attention whoring.

IT users are just incels just even more pathetic because they don't know/are too beta to accept blackpill. Most of the time they're uglier than us, too.

I want to be famous as well, its over.

Now cute lolis will orbit you

In SHARIA LAW this beating the fuck out of PDA is highly encouraged.

Guys who edgeppst here with the implicit purpose of getting featured on some obscure, niche reddit community are fucking losers.

Re-evaluate your life, OP

Guys who edgeppst here with the implicit purpose of getting featured on some obscure, niche reddit community are fucking losers.

Thank you for kind words

IT obscure?? I've come across several random people in my life who subscribe to IT. It's suprisingly not that obscure.

Also. I am a fucking loser, so are you, so is everyone on this site. Anyway, after you've been featured on IT more than 3 times unintentionally, you get to a 'fuck it' point, where you get a bit hyperbolic just to see if they'll bite. Sometimes I know 100% when a post is IT worthy. Other times, I'm genuinely surprised, when I wrote something with no IT intention whatsoever. I don't know how many times I've been featured since I am not that Brazillian asshole, but I think I don't have enough fingers on my two hands to count.

AND I DID IT WITHOUT ADVOCATING RAPE OR PEDOPHILIA

IT obscure?? I've come across several random people in my life who subscribe to IT. It's suprisingly not that obscure.

Also. I am a fucking loser, so are you, so is everyone on this site. Anyway, after you've been featured on IT more than 3 times unintentionally, you get to a 'fuck it' point, where you get a bit hyperbolic just to see if they'll bite. Sometimes I know 100% when a post is IT worthy. Other times, I'm genuinely surprised, when I wrote something with no IT intention whatsoever. I don't know how many times I've been featured since I am not that Brazillian asshole, but I think I don't have enough fingers on my two hands to count.

AND I DID IT WITHOUT ADVOCATING RAPE OR PEDOPHILIA
Based

Reading the IT sub description is weird,
they blame women, their genes, their canthal tilts, their parents, romantically successful men, feminism, modern technology, and ultimately all of society for their own failure to get laid.

Not sure what they expect people to blame. Oneself and society covers pretty much everything.
  • there's too many fat women men aren't attracted to
  • ugly men have trouble competing for the minority of actually physically attractive women
  • society and technology interplay to reduce options for men (and women) who don't thrive in this dynamic

after you've been featured on IT more than 3 times unintentionally, you get to a 'fuck it' point, where you get a bit hyperbolic just to see if they'll bite
I have made one or two bait posts but they haven't bitten them at all.
They take only the topics where I vent my pain away and then make fun of it. Like I made a topic about feeling bad I am aging and missing out and they made fun of it.
I hate IncelTears

IT has a bunch of users with barely functioning brains
One of the comments said this:

Brutal

I have made one or two bait posts but they haven't bitten them at all.
They take only the topics where I vent my pain away and then make fun of it. Like I made a topic about feeling bad I am aging and missing out and they made fun of it.
I hate IncelTears

They are seriously lacking in contextual empathy. I would never mock a woman for hating men if she were abused, we deserve that same level of respect.

They are seriously lacking in contextual empathy. I would never mock a woman for hating men if she were abused, we deserve that same level of respect.
I never thought it that way. The society completely accepts a woman hating men if she's been held in captivity for 20 years and raped every single day.

But women abusing a man and the man hating women is seen as misogyny.

I never thought it that way. The society completely accepts a woman hating men if she's been held in captivity for 20 years and raped every single day.

But women abusing a man and the man hating women is seen as misogyny.
It's also incredibly sexist of them to expect us to MAN UP, when we are doing a normal thing of venting it out. The Joker movie has a brilliant quote:

"The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't."

I'm sure our conversations are kind of normal in real life. It's only that we have no friends, and that people are nosy that they hold what we say up to a magnifying glass, as if we need to be civil 100% of the time in our horribly repressed lives.