Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6"7 giantess dates 5"8 normie. Virtue signalling?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★

It's either virtue signalling OR she's rebelling against her father like when a white foid dates a black guy to shock her parents.

I doubt it’s either of those

WOW that fucking mog, what universe is this?

Saved his son from manletism. Smart move.

I'm less shocked by this than I would be if the foid was shorter than him. Foidlets are the most notorious heightists and to be fair if you're a 6'7 female and not a dyke, that's not exactly the best position to be in. Sure you can still go to bed with any chad you want, but you aint gonna be prime ltr material.

The foid mogs the manlet, holy fuck its universally over for him. He can't even get surgery because the foid is a literal fucking giant. What kind of universe we live in?

We live in a clown universe HONK HONK

This video almost made me tear up,i will never have a giant amazonian gf Who will pick me up bridal style and cuddle with me in bed while being the big spoon and making me feel protected from the dangers of the outside world.Im seething with rage,how unfair is this world?That manlet is literally 1 in a couple million if not a billion to even have a chance like this.

is this guy rich and packing a 9 incher or what.

9 inches taller than him?

Bitch has so many inches she lost count.

Usually femoids that tall look deformed, weird.
is this guy rich and packing a 9 incher or what.

He's rich as fuck for sure, she called him his "best friend" :feelskek:

Last edited:
Millions of guys would still kill to be with her because they have weird fetishes, but a female would rather be killed by Chad than fuck a manlet.

I have a feeling the dad wouldn't accept a 6'8+ black guy either because muh gene pool, so she basically has to pick from 6'7+ white rich gigachads? :feelskek:

mmmmmm thats hot wish that was me tbh

It's either virtue signalling OR she's rebelling against her father like when a white foid dates a black guy to shock her parents.

Yeah...
That is totally normal...
NOT...

not going to lie

would fuck her and hope my sons all got a +3 on their height

take that you DnDcel bitches

He facemogs her, also 6'7 girls/really tall girls in general, don't have many options if they want a guy who's taller than them, so they're actually a lot more likely to choose a guy shorter if not much shorter than them. It's just one of the rare anomalies in this world. Exceptions are not the rule, but they still do happen. Only Autists and Brainlets haven't realized this yet.

i would breed the fuck out of that amazon if I was that man to produce many tall sons who I could live vicariously through

If someone is virtue signaling, it's the 5'8 guy. He is handsome and decently tall, I see no reason for him to be with this abnormality with awful jaw and height.

This manlet is a cuck tbh.

Man in drag is the alpha in a subdom gay relationship, I don't see what's so incredible about that. Also, think of having to use the bathroom after 'it' has done one of its 6000cal\day monster protein turds. . .

wibj2BG.jpg

Why did they show the doctor's height? :feelskek: :feelskek: Fucking dead

Last edited: