Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6 months until 2019. Half the year gone

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Every year gets worse, 2019 will be worse than the last

Damn, time flies so fast. I'm gonna turn 23 in a few months and I'm not looking forward to that. :feelsbadman:

I am looking forward to 2k19.

I want to get out of school

I'm looking forward to the World Cup, I'm so old I now understand watching soccer and cheering for it better. When you're old the truly exciting part of your life is over anyways (for some it never happened, but at least could have potentially happened when young), so what's left but being an spectator.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup, I'm so old I now understand watching soccer and cheering for it better. When you're old the truly exciting part of your life is over anyways (for some it never happened, but at least could have potentially happened when young), so what's left but being an spectator.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: im fucking hyped for the World Cup, fuck basketball , fuck football, fuck baseball, its all about futbol :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: im fucking hyped for the World Cup, fuck basketball , fuck football, fuck baseball, its all about futbol :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I feel so lonely that I'm kinda susceptible to hypes like such events also.

I feel so lonely that I'm kinda susceptible to hypes like such events also.
Damn that sucks, I always watch futbol with my dad so I guess thats why I like it.

Damn that sucks, I always watch futbol with my dad so I guess thats why I like it.
I used to love soccer as a child because my grandfather loved it. Then he died and I became a teenager and started to hate it (hate watching it, I still played it sometimes), but now I'm becoming old and like it again.

But only national team matches, the normal team matches suck. All teams are like the Foreign Legion and are always changing their players, you cheer for a symbol only. Cheering for countries is way more exciting.

Oh lol it will be a huge thing here in Germany. Everyone will become magically a soccer fan. My parents kind of forced me to watch it and the match against Brazil was brutal as fuck.

I used to love soccer as a child because my grandfather loved it. Then he died and I became a teenager and started to hate it (hate watching it, I still played it sometimes), but now I'm becoming old and like it again.

But only national team matches, the normal team matches suck. All teams are like the Foreign Legion and are always changing their players, you cheer for a symbol only. Cheering for countries is way more exciting.
yeah I don't like watching league games that much cause of the same reason. But yeah national team games are always the best that's why I like the World Cup. It must suck if your national team doesn't make it to the World Cup tbh (usacels on suicide watch kek)

Six months..six damn months gone already. It feels like the blink of an eye, and a long, painful journey, simultaneously.
The same can be said for most of the time that I can still remember.

Seems like the good days are nothing but a fantasy, memories manufactured by my brain, to look back on and think, "things were once okay, maybe they can be good again some day", myths made up to help stave off the risk of this unending madness finally claiming my sanity.
It's not only my individual life that has been spiraling downward for so long, but the world, too.
More and more bad news every day, more reasons to be afraid, and hopeless. Earth continues to become a darker place, harder for one weak, pathetic human to survive in. I can almost sense it, a storm building, all this sorrow and chaos gathering, building, surely leading to tragedy for mankind. Civilization cannot bear this evil for too much longer. Humanity has become too nihilistic, too separated from its natural way of life. I think many other men feel this way too, feel that the end is near, the ugly, violent end of something.

I'm so tired of it all, exhausted. I see absolutely nothing that resembles hope on the horizon, no real joy for any of us to be found, no matter how long I look. As always, my only real comfort, my only real cope, is that in death, all this pain we are going through will cease, and maybe, just maybe, we will arrive in a happier world, a fairer one, as stronger beings.

Oh lol it will be a huge thing here in Germany. Everyone will become magically a soccer fan. My parents kind of forced me to watch it and the match against Brazil was brutal as fuck.
I laughed a lot in 2014 when Germany destroyed Brazil tbh. I think it was good because after that, Brazilians lost the "at least we rule at soccer" cope and started caring more about politics which had some good consequences here. Thank you, Nationalelf :feelsokman:

I laughed a lot in 2014 when Germany destroyed Brazil tbh. I think it was good because after that, Brazilians lost the "at least we rule at soccer" cope and started caring more about politics which had some good consequences here. Thank you, Nationalelf :feelsokman:
I felt really sorry for these brazillian men who cried in the crowd. They literally ruined their cope in front of them. But I gusss it has at least some positive effects.