Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

60000 autistic redditors actually believed this massive fucking LARP

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Most of you have probably seen this, don't bother reading either way, but I just find it FUCKING HILARIOUS how these autistic morons upvoted this blatant fucking fiction lmao. It even reads like creative writing. I always say it and I always will, the people there are FAR more autistic and gullible than those here lmao. No wonder they believe foids are so wonderful when they're this fucking blind to reality :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/

Thread so long it went blank on me by simply scrolling down a little.

this is a classic lmfao

it’s literally every single overly exaggerated incel stereotype rolled in to one, not a single person on this forum has done even a tenth of this shit, all of the characters are blatant caricatures, and the actual presentation leaves zero room for suspension of disbelief. it blows my mind how gullible some people are

this is a classic lmfao

it’s literally every single overly exaggerated incel stereotype rolled in to one, not a single person on this forum has done even a tenth of this shit, all of the characters are blatant caricatures, and the actual presentation leaves zero room for suspension of disbelief. it blows my mind how gullible some people are
It's just pure gold lmao. Mentions fucking Jordan Peterson and even uses the phrase "toxic masculinity", not to mention the blatant LARP of his daughter supposedly being with a black guy

It's like fucking bingo for everything to do with incels and the "manosphere" (using quotes as that includes MGTOW copers etc)

It always starts when your parents don't force you to take showers.

i died so hard when i saw this the first time a while back. Has everything in it from nigger whore to pajeet therapist, jfl at sub 50 iq redditors

i died so hard when i saw this the first time a while back. Has everything in it from nigger whore to pajeet therapist, jfl at sub 50 iq redditors
even just the ignoring the fact that an actual concerned father would never write this thread, the basic progression of the story makes no sense:lul: his daughter's 13yo friend was sexually assaulted by his son and his reaction was to just cry in front of her like some hollywood movie scene? and then there's no mention afterwards of whether he contacted her parents or took any disciplinary action or any shit like that?

Reddit is filled with low IQ brainlets who blindly follow what the masses tell them and lack any ability to think for themselves. It is like a hivemind of morons. Normie cucks ruined what used to be a decent aggregator forum.

JFL, NPC's payed real money to upvote a LARP. This story is written by an incel or /pol/lac for satire purposes. How retarded is reddit? Its like they all share one brain cell, that is how they can be collectively retarded.

Ledditors are not a creative people. They are the lowest form of humanity. Truly unbelievably dumb and insecure and will believe anything that fits their agenda

This is a propaganda piece. And it works. Normies WILL believe it

Reddit is filled with low IQ brainlets who blindly follow what the masses tell them and lack any ability to think for themselves. It is like a hivemind of morons. Normie cucks ruined what used to be a decent aggregator forum.
Bluepilled Normies are npcs theory confirmed

Bluepilled Normies are npcs theory confirmed
"But you incels always use the term foid to dehumanize women! You can't think of another word to use? If anything YOU'RE the NPCs"
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

didnt read before
didnt read now
maby read later

Gallons of soy were consumed while this was read on that site. The truth is the majority of incels are normal every day men. It is not a small issue it is simply not talked about.

le reddit = low functioning autists

The .co = autistic savants

Last edited:
How mainstream is the word incel now? Still haven't heard it outside of the internet.

How mainstream is the word incel now? Still haven't heard it outside of the internet.
Mainstream enough that you'd hear it at political scuffles between antifa and proud boys probably tbh

Mainstream enough that you'd hear it at political scuffles between antifa and proud boys probably tbh
JFL proud boys are a total joke. Btw Antifa probably have way more actual Incels and failed normies that any other organization, complete lack of self-awareness that they use it as an insult.

I was in tears at the Trump memes part... fucking brilliant

Btw Antifa probably have way more actual Incels and failed normies that any other organization, complete lack of self-awareness that they use it as an insult.
"v-virgin but not in-incel unlike you ebil trump supporting fascist inkwell because I-I respect women even if they don't sleep with me"
-every male Antifa/IT member

I reread this one every once in a while, its just too good.
Peak incel comedy.

What autism does to a mf

So this „dad“ literally replaced his son with the boyfriend of his daughter. Hopefully he will burn in hell!

Holy sheet at first i thought he was talking about me.

And how stupid can you possibly be as an adult to give your son the famous shower advice. I mean even most women admit nowadays that showering will not make you desirable for women. This „dad“ is obviously the dumbest member of the family. And that’s why he shares his private family issues with the reddit community.

Yeah it's pretty retarded tbh.

this is a classic lmfao

Normies are dumb enough to believe most of the shit they read on the internet, These are the same people who believed that 4chan was a hacker group, that Anonymous was a Organization that you could join, That Incels Worship ER like a God.

There is no end to their ignorance, gullibility, and stupidity. They take Memes seriously because they have shit senses of humor from all the late night television they watch.

this is a classic lmfao

Reddit is mostly autists tbh

Kek. That was hilarious and infuriating at the same time. Fucking oblivious brainlets.

Every incel steriotype in the book. KEK

It sounds like something an inceltear poster would type. It's annoying how the bullshit stereotypes are believed though.

The nature of Reddit in one post.

It's all so tiring.

It's not only fake, but even if it was real the person depicted in that story clearly has severe mental issues that chalking it up to "they are dirty incel ;_;" would be retarded.
That kind of shit would be low function aspergers.

The more I read the more obviously fake it gets. Yes I'm sure your bisexual daughter would want to date an old school stereotype gentleman who cooks, cleans, holds doors open, etc. Oh BTW he came from a troubled home so he magically learned these behaviors from the ether. Oh also he's poor and a crybaby who breaks into tears at the slightest offering of kindness. Oh also he's black.
lmao normalfags believe this shit?

And for such a massive incel somehow the Dad is more internet savvy than the incel son, no stories on any incel forum about this happening. Despite for the type of personality depicted, the incel son would ABSOLUTELY make posts about how their own father kicked him out of the house for being against his sister engaging in pre-marital sex and race mixing.

Last edited:
Jfl :lul::feelskek:
Ledditors are not a creative people. They are the lowest form of humanity. Truly unbelievably dumb and insecure and will believe anything that fits their agenda

i
this is a classic lmfao

cried with laughter at the therapist being a prajeet and a sandnigger

then the golden lines of shower hair and gym meme trio its absolutely laden with stereotype gaslighting.

it has so much gas lightening it could fuel the sun for a year

If they had real things to say about us, they wouldn't need to write some fucking fiction jfl

Im not reading that shit

I started laffing when he supposedly blamed immigrants for not getting jobs while being lazy
like at least embellish it a bit, most people who have grievances always come from a position that is reasonable at least to them
this guy is just a caricature

Typical cringe ass Reddit soyop that some fed or some soycuck wrote to purposely make us look bad, tbh.
this guy is just a caricature
Literally this. This entire LARP reeks of some stereotype/caricature that some soycuck just pulled 10 feet out of their asshole.

It's obvious that it was written by a nomie because that's what they think of us.

this is a classic lmfao

So this „dad“ literally replaced his son with the boyfriend of his daughter. Hopefully he will burn in hell!
Unironically, if he was real (which he isn't) he would be the lowest scum of the earth as traitor of his own blood.

It would be based if the OP admitted his post was a larp so he can shit on 60k redditards.

reddit is filled with stupid low IQ people anyways
They're irrelevant to me.