Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 6'3 HS Tyrone football star sui days before full ride to D1 university

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
Last edited:
Perhaps he was a dickcel and was too ashamed of it?

Black parents are the fucking worst man. Not surprised his mom did fuck all when she knew of her son’s issues

Fuck ALL Black Women

OP, change [News] this to [LifeFuel]

JFL @ Tyrone

Mogs me at sui

OP, change [News] this to [LifeFuel]

JFL @ Tyrone

I thought about that tbh, but then I read something that suggest he might be a mentalcel so I stayed respectful. No amount of height or football can save mentalcels
“He kept talking about the signs and symbols he was seeing all over the place and that he could see the world for what it really was,” she said into the camera. “He kept saying he could see people for who they really are.”

I thought about that tbh, but then I read something that suggest he might be a mentalcel so I stayed respectful. No amount of height or football can save mentalcels

I doubt he was incel if hes a 6'3 football player with a scholarship

Dude sounds like he was blackpilled. Who else would say I can see people for what they are, then kill himself?
Black parents are the fucking worst man. Not surprised his mom did fuck all when she knew of her son’s issues

Fuck ALL Black Women
Or his mom drove him to Sui

"They were in a car all day until they found shelter in a hotel room that evening, she said. Her job wasn’t paying her on time or in full, and she became worried about how she would care for her three children, she said. "

She couldn't resist Tyron dick and bacame a single mother of 3 living in a car, no wonder why tyron junior was fucking depressed. Roastie learned the consequences of her actions.

What do I call nonincels with mental problems? Sry I'm new

Fair question. I guess you could just say he had mental issues. But here's the thing, any person who commits suicide has mental issues.

He wouldve done it a lot sooner had he been 8 inches shorter and indian