Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’3 white 9/10 gigachad who makes 7 figures is depressed because anXIety and depression

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Can you imagine having everything and still being depressed and complaining. Even tho he can have a harem of 1000 girls. Apparently he is taking new pills. I think this is all a publicity stunt

Imagine a 5’2 balding curry janitor who makes 4 figures, and guaranteed to die a virgin seeing his video. Jfl. This is the world we fucking live in.

According to him and society, a giga chad like him with everything with depression still suffers the same way as a manlet ugly balding curry with depression

something is not adding up:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
hope he gets knocked the fuck out in club penguin

Fuck, I hate this guy....although he has some good videos about how to better your looks, but I still fucking hate him

his balding is getting pretty bad

has no temple hair left

My mental health errodes every fucking time I look in the mirror I have no clue what the fuck this guy is on about.

I want to shot him in the head

Mogs my looks and mogs my life brutally.
Chad should take a step back and realise how hard it is for the other 80% of men, he is not depressed he is just feeling down, this is something new if you live in easy mode.

Balding and Nerdic

It is beyond over 4 him and he knows it :sad:

7 figures... holy sheez... I'm barely making 5 figures because nobody wants to hire an ugly ethnic like me.

"girl, check out this guy on yewtewb, he's so emotional and soft, I want a guy like him"

his balding is getting pretty bad

has no temple hair left

I would pay to see him go bald nggl.

this fucker made a video that you just not shave your head if you are going bald and rock a bald head.

He would be the first one to a hair transplant and take fin

Next year he'll try to become a tranny, mark my words.

God just the way he talks and looks makes me want to beat his brain out with a baseball bat. People like this shouldn't exist!

Balding and Nerdic

It is beyond over 4 him and he knows it :sad:

I have done experiments with his pic he gets 80% likes on tinder while average male get 0.8% likes

he can easily take fin and do hair transplant and be nw0 forever

q5OL30E.jpg

I would pay to see him go bald nggl.

this fucker made a video that you just not shave your head if you are going bald and rock a bald head.

He would be the first one to a hair transplant and take fin

Just a good quality minoxidil or some collagen pills will do it for him. My dad (boomer) was starting to bald, he took some collagen and problem solved.

First World Problems! Try being an ugly loser who's been bullied, ostracised, denied love and sex all of his life, WHILE wageslaving, THEN we'll talk about depression.

C'mon guys? Not cool to kick someone when they're down. I'm sure he experiences struggles that we can't even conceive of? Doesn't he deserve a little sympathy?

I mean how many times has he gotten his "Ally's mixed with-up with the several Allissa's that he knows...and that's just the A's ...I mean just think of all the Jennifers he must know and how hard it would be not to confuse them. Hot white chicks are used to feeling that they are the only one and I sure as Hell wouldn't want to make one angry and deny me sex until morning!

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

Can you imagine having everything and still being depressed and complaining. Even tho he can have a harem of 1000 girls. Apparently he is taking new pills. I think this is all a publicity stunt

Imagine a 5’2 balding curry janitor who makes 4 figures, and guaranteed to die a virgin seeing his video. Jfl. This is the world we fucking live in.

According to him and society, a giga chad like him with everything with depression still suffers the same way as a manlet ugly balding curry with depression

something is not adding up:feelstastyman:

Depression and anxiety are due to chemical imbalances in the brain. So if he has those imbalances, he can be anxious and depressed.
C'mon guys? Not cool to kick someone when they're down. I'm sure he experiences struggles that we can't even conceive of? Doesn't he deserve a little sympathy?

I mean how many times has he gotten his "Ally's mixed with-up with the several Allissa's that he knows...and that's just the A's ...I mean just think of all the Jennifers he must know and how hard it would be not to confuse them. Hot white chicks are used to feeling that they are the only one and I sure as Hell wouldn't want to make one angry and deny me sex until morning!

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

Cliffs:

giphy.gif
I want to escape the Meekspill....how can I do it??

He wouldn't last 3 days in our shoes

I want to escape the Meekspill....how can I do it??

I dunno...maybe worshipping him or sacrificing yourself at his feet?

Cliffs: Meet your New GOD

jm-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

lmao not gonna lie you got me at first

Brett Maverick is just LARPing psychopath. He is a liar, he lied about the unimportance of looks and that you can reshape your jaw (solid tissue) with a tongue (soft tissue). How many incels got TMJ because of his videos? He is a compulsive liar. No one single word from his filthy mouth can be trusted.

Last edited:
This guy knows he can get away with anything because of his looks. Even if he gets exposed it doesn't matter. People forgive attractive people instantly. Life as an attractive male is nothing but pure bliss.

He should be nailed to a cross.
Then the cross should be burned along with him
full

This guy knows he can get away with anything because of his looks. Even if he gets exposed it doesn't matter. People forgive attractive people instantly. Life as an attractive male is nothing but pure bliss.

Bret is so fucking brave with this video.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks what would you have done if he talked all that shit and then at 8 minutes in he pulled off his mask and it turned out he was really a 5'4 indian dude all along?

Poor Chad :sad:

Feeling down for a bit = OmG Im DePrEsSeD

Fucking clown world man.

It's cool to be depressed nowadays. He wants to be be cool.

Feeling down for a bit = OmG Im DePrEsSeD

Fucking clown world man.

Exactly.
I was in group for people with social anxiety and there is a boy who didn´t go outside for years, have 3 friends on his fb account, go only out at night to buy food and then there is a bitch who felt anxiety while drank dancing on the table and she has hundreds of friends on fb and new posts almost everyday about her social life. She is getting state support for anxiety meanwhile this buddy boyo gets nothing. And this is absolutely fucking normal in this clown world.

Depression is very real to the person suffering from it, regardless of LMS. That's why even 10/10 chads can commit suicide.

Brett Maverick is just LARPing psychopath. He is a liar, he lied about the unimportance of looks and that you can reshape your jaw (solid tissue) with a tongue (soft tissue). How many incels got TMJ because of his videos? He is a compulsive liar. No one single word from his filthy mouth can be trusted.

exactky, everything he says is to get more views and brand deals. He can not be trusted he lie to you in his video for full 10 mins and then ask his audience to buy a shitty product

Jfl you can't have depression or anxiety if you have all that, he is just retarded

If he had real depression he would act and look different. Doesn't seem real to me.

Normie/chad "depression" = I have something trivial going on in my life which could've been easily solved with some self-awareness, common sense, and maybe a google search. These people will never understand the pain of loneliness that ugly men endure.

Would like him to switch lives with a user on this forum. He wouldn't last a day