Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6'9" High school foid hopes Chad will ask her to prom!

Her neck could hold a lot of rope.
- in the Sims...

I saw this show, she would only go for an NBA 7 foot white guy tbh, how could she respect a 6’3 guy let alone some 5’9 dude?

somewhat disgusting but I would pump so many sons into her. Guaranteed Chads.

Junji Ito-fuel
0ommwmb10iz11.jpg

I imagine she thinks he's cute like one thinks a bunny is cute. A tiny little boy to pet and cuddle. What else could she see in him? What other dynamic could he bring to the relationship?

manlet chad is a rare sight,there still in highschool but she'll forget all about him when she goes to college and meets 6'6 frat chad and than she'll think about her days with the manlet in disgust and regret

Her neck mogs my legs and she handmogs most chads, much less me.

JFL at 6'9 this foid is a fucking giraffe.

372c34286f5b7474c535dcc18bf154388881c32c 00
LOL Wow I can't believe he asked that giraffe out. LMAO!

Death by SnuSnu

but srs

volcel if you wouldnt

Giraffe looking bitch. That chad is half her height, I guess that shows the excuse "I want a guy whose tall enough to wear heels with" is bullshit. All they care about is if it's chad.

she's fucking deformed and needs to be put down.

I would have children with her NGL, even thought I'm not really attracted to her but if my children especially sons would be at least 6'3 and above thats enough TBH, nobody should live as a manlet

This chick requires a minimum of ten inches probably.

Aaaaaand she still gets the boy, without doing anything.

She is a fucking giraffe

these people cause (climate change)
Lol at believing in climate change.

Also lol these lanklets aren't hurting anyone. I'm 6'3 with stocky manlet frame and could wreck them.