Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7 am

1 am I cant sleep yet

1 am it's time to sleep good night

I feel you, I woke up 6 hours ago
C4904E2E 45CA 4DC6 93C3 EA39FFCE0501

2am, will go to sleep in a few hours

its hard to go to sleep when you hate dreaming tbh

2 am now I'm just gonna crash, been on this site all day

damn animists

I usually go to sleep at 1 to 3am

My bed time is at 1 pm my life is fucked lol

1pm? How can you even do that?
Pretty much one night i stayed up from 5 am to 3pm the next day working on a assignment. Ever since then I have a fucked hp sleep schedule and have been missing all my assignments and tests as I don’t even attend class anymore lol

Fell asleep at 3 AM.

Pretty much one night i stayed up from 5 am to 3pm the next day working on a assignment. Ever since then I have a fucked hp sleep schedule and have been missing all my assignments and tests as I don’t even attend class anymore lol

Kek. I might sleep outside during summer to fix my sleep schedule.

Do you plan to become a NEET?

Kek. I might sleep outside during summer to fix my sleep schedule.

Do you plan to become a NEET?
nah I would probably have to kill myself. I would get ridiculed by all my relatives and family because they are all successful and I’m the only failure.

I’ll provably just fail this semester because I’m too behind and this summer have to put In 3x the work l, hopefully I don’t sui during that time because I will be living all alone

nah I would probably have to kill myself. I would get ridiculed by all my relatives and family because they are all successful and I’m the only failure.

I’ll provably just fail this semester because I’m too behind and this summer have to put In 3x the work l, hopefully I don’t sui during that time because I will be living all alone
Just visit this forum if you feel alone. It's currently my replacement for a social life

Just visit this forum if you feel alone. It's currently my replacement for a social life
same here, all the fakecels will be gone in the summer partying and have fun.

Most of us truecels will be here LDARing

same, I wanna go back to sleep but I cant

Same. I had to take my mom somewhere for an appointment. I noticed my social anxiety is mostly gone. Still no attraction from womenz. There's this sexy latina chick with a nice ass and tits in the same room as me. I wish she would signal me to come and fuck her, lmao.

There's this sexy latina chick with a nice ass and tits in the same room as me. I wish she would signal me to come and fuck her, lmao.
damn its over