Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 7 of 10 singles have not had sex since the beginning of the pandemic according to a survey in Sweden

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★

And 4 out of 5 single men/women have not dated at all since the pandemic started.

This is fantastic. To copers here who wants the pandemic and restrictions to end can burn in hell.

No one has done a better job for us than saint Corona-chang.

And remember there are like no restrictions in cuckistan.

Last edited:
i guarantee most of those singles are men

If a lot of normies/chadlites/chads don't have sex, it is likely girls are not having sex as well.
even if true, no matter how long a foid doesn't get fucked, her virginity isn't going to get restored.

If a lot of normies/chadlites/chads don't have sex, it is likely girls are not having sex as well.
fuck it, one struggle.

I doubt it's affecting sex havers too much. And if it does, GOOD.

So how does this work?
500 men and 500 foids, but only 300 are having sex, so 20 men and 280 foids.

Only less than 5% of men getting sex , compare to 55%+ of foids.

So how does this work?

yes.
all the foids are fucking the same few men.

And 4 out of 5 single men/women have not dated at all since the pandemic started.

This is fantastic. To copers here who wants the pandemic and restrictions to end can burn in hell.

No one has done a better job for us than saint Corona-chang.

And remember there are like no restrictions in cuckistan.
Patient zero our holy incel emperor

i have a chad cousin. he is fucking a different bitch every month as usual
i have a few female cousins that all swap men (not the same men) and don't seem to care that these men are with multiple girls at the same time

most of my younger family members are single though and have been throughout this pandemic
but yea that's reality in a nutshell. 1 guy is getting all the sex and most females are sharing a small percentage of regular guys

So how does this work?

Impressive. It really gives an average to work with. :feelsokman: If we could compile the data properly (which we probably won't ever) but if we could we could really get to see just what is happening. Alas this will never come to pass.. Feminism is so powerful any Man could be murdered for even muttering the privileges Foids even have.
i have a few female cousins that all swap men (not the same men) and don't seem to care that these men are with multiple girls at the same time

most of my younger family members are single though and have been throughout this pandemic
but yea that's reality in a nutshell. 1 guy is getting all the sex and most females are sharing a small percentage of regular guys
Men get dealt such a bad hand by these modern day Witches. Witch Trials now?

Jfl we’re all incels now. Invite the chads and stacies to .co

Impressive. It really gives an average to work with. :feelsokman: If we could compile the data properly (which we probably won't ever) but if we could we could really get to see just what is happening. Alas this will never come to pass.. Feminism is so powerful any Man could be murdered for even muttering the privileges Foids even have.

Men get dealt such a bad hand by these modern day jeWitches. jeWitch Trials now?

100%
Women are never alone, nor do they have to even concern themselves with such issues. Women have everything. Women have all the power. They are evil. I fucking hate them.

Pretty common knowledge for us, but copers and blue pilled fags try and deny reality.

Niggas really believeing a foid being "single" for 2 years means she's not getting dicked down weekly at MINIMIUM.

Literally 80/20

Many low tier normies that were barely hanging on fell into inceldom during the lockdowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back