Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 7 signs you are low value: BRUTAL FOID WRITTEN ARTICLE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

We already fail big time at number 7 on her list, there's no recovering from that if you are a short ethnic. However, lets imagine we are all blue pilled for a second and try to fix our "personalities." This is why the blackpill is so important. If you don't get sign 7 right, NOTHING personality-wise holds up.

1: He can’t tolerate you saying ‘no’.
Let me get this straight: we need to be able to tolerate 'no' at a point in our lives when we have already faced 100s-1000s of rejections. It is clear that if you get rejected this much, go back to sign #7, women just don't like you genetically. Stay safe legally, and just don't try, we need to respect women's boundaries :soy:. I personally think you have to be a total psycho to endure rejections beyond this point. This article is dangerous, in that it encourages low empathy, and for you not take a woman's opinion seriously. Don't let these bitches gaslight you, it is normal, empathic, and sane to feel a little slighted at rejections. I don't deny that this trait indeed makes you low value, I just think the implications of it lead ugly men in a direction women do not want. Women WANT ugly men to feel low value, the opposite effect has no benefits to women.

2: He puts you down.
It's low value of incels to put women down. 100% agree, because incels are low value men. Incels continue doing this because we know our place.

3: He is very concerned about his image.
There is a lot to unpack here :soy:.

I'm reading a lot of insecurities on the author's part on this. She writes about 'image' in a total looks-money-status sort of way and she harbors grievances over poor Chads that have fake M&S that pump 'n dump, of whom some women still can't tie down. Most Chads are already genetically superior, so in a woman's mind, it makes no sense for that Chad to ignore the bitch, and use all his time at the gym, and on Instagram. If that Chad cannot develop outside his own vanity he is a low value Chad. These types of Chads by the way are pretty uncommon since most Chads have healthy personalities. The author seems to imply the highest value men are Chads that DON'T shower three times a day, get a nice haircut, or lift in the shower.

Otherwise, if you are genetic garbage, you cannot help but be obsessed with your own image, because if you just nipped sign #7 out of the bud, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR OWN IMAGE.

If anyone is strong in the blackpill, it is obvious LMS is EVERYTHING. If you have no drive to actively improve or maintain your LMS, you are worthless. One's passion over their own LMS is what defines a man's drive. LMS = value. You have no foot in the game without high LMS. It's just the author is suggesting ON TOP of having genuine alpha tier LMS, it needs to be paired with blasé 'big dick energy' to make it seem as though all this LMS was gifted to you by some higher power.

4: He always chooses friends who are bottom of the crop.
Holy fuck, what a bitch. So she doesn't like it when her Chads help those that are beneath him. Got it. She obviously is so damaged, and insecure a person, that in all the Chads she dates, these Chads need to hook her up with some kind of polyamorous monkeybranching network going on so she can hop on a better Chad as soon as the opportunity happens. Cuz REAL MEN shoot themselves in the foot by offering women they love to men who are superior to them. So to her, a cuck is high value. 100% disagree. Always seem like the greatest person possible, and having clingy loser friends helps.

5: He is quick to criticize other men AND women.
Agreed, it's low value to be neurotic. I would say high extroversion is the most important personality trait to get right, and low neuroticism is second though.

6: He is stingy, not just to you, but to other people as well.
This is obviously low value, even if you do have LMS. All relatiionships are transactional, and if you have nothing to give, fuck off.

7: More than once, you feel physically ill at the thought of sleeping with him.
The blackpill. 100% agree this makes you low value.

Last edited:
I hope one day I find the strength to kill myself.

i remember this site. she is a white brit married to an ugly gook. she likes small penis and ugly gook face i guess. Swhe is aging really badly. a few years she was hot and i jerked off to her on several occasions.

i remember this site. she is a white brit married to an ugly gook. she likes small penis and ugly gook face i guess. Swhe is aging really badly. a few years she was hot and i jerked off to her on several occasions.

So she doesn't even follow her own advice. That's lifefuel

Elliot is eating ass in heaven right now. God bless our lord and savior, Elliot of Nazareth, who died for the sins of us incels.

She likes a high income buddy boyo

“More than once, you feel physically ill at the thought of sleeping with him.”

I think it’s over for me, buddy boyos.

So she doesn't even follow her own advice. That's lifefuel

She likes a high income buddy boyo

Idk, she is married to a bottom-dwelling gook, a real ugly gook. she seems (at least, back in her prime) like the type of cunt who would go for chad, but she fell in love with a chinese gook.

i guess their are some good foids, and i guess she is one of them. i would like to meet such a foid one day. of course, they are few and far between.

unless, of course, she is fucking and sucking chad on the side. that is a possibility. but if she is being true to that gook hunband she seems like a rare good one. i think she gave him a gook son, who will likely wind up incel. because 1/2 gook men are the lowest. maybe she gave birth to a gook like ER, idk.

fucking small penis gooks i fucking hate most of them.
here is her small penis hubby:

Idk, she is married to a bottom-dwelling gook, a real ugly gook. she seems (at least, back in her prime) like the type of cunt who would go for chad, but she fell in love with a chinese gook.

i guess their are some good foids, and i guess she is one of them. i would like to meet such a foid one day. of course, they are few and far between.

unless, of course, she is fucking and sucking chad on the side. that is a possibility. but if she is being true to that gook hunband she seems like a rare good one. i think she gave him a gook son, who will likely wind up incel. because 1/2 gook men are the lowest. maybe she gave birth to a gook like ER, idk.

fucking small penis gooks i fucking hate most of them.
here is her small penis hubby:

View attachment 151675

THIS IS LIFEFUEL. Holy shit. He's a bad personality away from looking like CHO.

Summary of that article: just give me the best. I want nothing but the best. I don't want to connect with another human being. I just want a product. The best product!