Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 7-year-old foid becomes possessive of older chad, gets mad when told she’s too young for chad

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
They’re starting younger now.

See caption:
5ABFD6E5 23D1 47E0 B3D4 8FD5E77F839C

Then in the comments, one of his female orbiters commented:
7665EE25 7041 433C AE48 9DE0064F31CC

7 year old whore got mad when Chad told her that she’s too young.

Last edited:
She was mesmerized by his personality

what a fat little piglet

Her looksmatch is being bullied in school

Imagine he would be bald and have bad bones in his face

Lol imagine if it was an ugly guy with a little girl and that caption. That photo would go straight to the FBI anonymous tips

Lol imagine if it was an ugly guy with a little girl and that caption. That photo would go straight to the FBI anonymous tips
He would be lynched right there by angry crowd for being a pedo

someone post that "do the machine gun" vid where a guy imitates machine gun

:feelsPop: ..........JFL...........:fbi: :chad:

LMFAO, barely out of a prick and she needs one :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women love guys who are "good with children"; e.g. doesn't look like a "pedophile" JFL

if an incel posted this he would be convicted of pedophilia and jailed for life

El Goblino

La abominación

Yep, lol. Good personality is bullshit. Also why is a 7 year old looking for a bf and getting googly eyed for a chad. Whores really do start young.

Dude this has to be a joke
PepeJoker

jesus christ, he mogs me so fucking hard. it's difficult to believe we're the same species

Her looks match will probably rope before she ever gets her first period.

Agecucks here would burn a fellow incel alive for fapping to a clothed picture of that girl.

7 year old whore got mad when Chad told her that she’s too young.
Why call her a whore?
All she's doing is hugging the leg of an older person of the opposite sex that she is attracted to.
I wouldn't condemn a young boy for doing this to an older woman.
Just envy his unrepressed low-inhib life.
Agecucks here would burn a fellow incel alive for fapping to a clothed picture of that girl.
Seems a bit extreme. I'd criticize it but not get pissed off, what's it matter to me?

I'm into lolis but even for me she's a bit on the young side and seems more boyish than I like (and I'm super into tomboys)

Why call her a whore?
All she's doing is hugging the leg of an older person of the opposite sex that she is attracted to.
I wouldn't condemn a young boy for doing this to an older woman.
Just envy his unrepressed low-inhib life.

Seems a bit extreme. I'd criticize it but not get pissed off, what's it matter to me?

I'm into lolis but even for me she's a bit on the young side and seems more boyish than I like (and I'm super into tomboys)
She called the Chad her boyfriend due to his looks. That is whore behavior

At this point this is just our species long running gag jokes

Halo effect works in a simple way. I can explain this to you. Where shall I begin, when I was a kid i had a relative who can be categorised as chad. We went to his house and he treated me well with his hospitality. When we were leaving I gave him the watch i was wearing as a gift (no homo).
I have a theory .Halo effect works to preserve the chads and stacys so that they can get the resources and survive. Nature doesnt care as long as the best genes propagate. So the halo effect induces sympathy and good faith in the individuals so that they share the resources that he/she has to protect the continuation of the better individual at the cost of his own. basically nature sees the "inferior" individual as disposable and it does not want the chad or stacy to die.
Halo effect is a weakness we have. The whores and corporations are taking advantage of this .
If my relative was some ugly bald individual i would not have given that watch.
In schools and colleges what do we see, the teachers who are more good looking are liked by the students. They want to be a part of his favourite students.
In the above illustration what i believe is happening is the halo effect is working for the guy. And in return it also benefits indirectly to the girl. she can have her seeds (cum) and have her baby , nature doesnt like wastage. It will take chances to see if it can produce a better organism.

Foids start so fucking early being interested in that shit, it is fucking sickening.

Can you imagine you as a 7 year old clinging to a random woman and claiming she is your girlfriend?

Seriously, the more I learn about foids the more I hate them. They are literally 100% entirely sexual and have no existence besides their sexuality. Literally fucking animals. :feelshaha:
what a fat little piglet
Her looksmatch is being bullied in school
She was mesmerized by his personality
El Goblino

Last edited:
The halo effect works in office where most goodlooking guys are hired or promoted because it makes the employer think that he will make more sales and get more clients to their business thereby increasing the profits.
There was a experiment with some chikens where they were given option of choosing one face out of multiple faces and they chose the most symmetric and pleasant looking one.
Why do you think all the news repoprters are good looking individuals. Because the halo effect works and when chads and stacy say something it implies that it is important.
Both men and women get charmed by the chads and stacys , it is animalistic behaviour and so is cannibalism, murder , jealousy and rpe. Religion and patriarchy brought some dignity and equality.

Last edited: