Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 7 yo loli getting hots for chad brother

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ae4s4l/my_17m_little_sister_7f_is_extremely_clingy/

> Whenever my girlfriend is over my sister will always try to butt in between us. If we're sitting on the couch she'll come sit on my lap and give my girlfriend cold stares. If my sister sees us kiss each other she'll get a little angry and point to her lips and insist I give her a kiss too.

> My mom used to always pick up my sister from school but lately my sister only wants me to pick her up. Sometimes I stay late after school and can't go get her so when I get home she flies into my arms and asks if I still love her.

> Almost every night she'll come into my room and try to climb into my bed.

> she'll sit outside the door and cry and beg me to come out. On one occasion she even started banging as hard as she could on the door.

> I was watching Netflix and she was sitting on my lap with her face buried in my chest. She started crying a little so I asked her what was up. She said that she "doesn't want me to go away."

Anime fiction is Chad reality jfl

Seems like larp ngl.

read the title dickskin
I did and IDC about yet another pedo redditor larp thread. Lurk more, know your role and shut your mouth!

Is his sister a dog? Because that's how dogs act.

She doesn't have the hots for her brother, dumbass. She's just an attention seeking turd

Children can feel attraction and desire for attractive people. Get over it.

There is no way she would be begging her brother to kiss her on the lips and trying to sleep in the same bed with him if she didn't find him attractive. Doesn't mean she wants to be fucked, though.

If I was that male I would have sex with her and the reddit OP is retarded for not smashing that yummy cunny

She doesn't have the hots for her brother, dumbass. She's just an attention seeking turd
Stfu retarded nigger bitch she wants to fuck him as hard as no girl wants to fuck u

There is no way she would be begging her brother to kiss her on the lips and trying to sleep in the same bed with him if she didn't find him attractive. Doesn't mean she wants to be fucked, though.
guess I got lost in translation, I thought getting the hots meant being sexually attracted to someone. It's true that kids can feel attracted to good looking people but in most cases little girls like the one described in the post are just seeking attention. My little cousin is like that and she does it with ugly close relatives (not me tho, she knows I can't stand her)
But again, as other users said above, it might be just a pedo larper, you can never be sure with these fuckers
Stfu retarded nigger bitch
Eat shit white chad worshipping fag

Getting hots=?

I 100% bet they are both cumskin

Tales from the basement.

This I agree with. She does find her brother attractvie, which is why she likes him so much. That doesn't mean it is sexual per say

3C85E3F4 18C2 4F0D 8607 5168F1CD8AF7

90% chance LARP. but in chance it's real the poster is probably Chad. there have been studies Chad kids treated better by mothers than trucels. Same thing I think they found in animals and kids so wouldn't be that surprising

Brutal incestpill and lolipill in one. Underage lolis want to get fucked by their older Chad brothers.

Pls be a larp I cant take ot anymore

I 100% bet they are both cumskin
Look up global inbreeding rates by nationality then come back to reality from your fantasy of white inbreeding

Anything on reddit is larp until proven otherwise

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ae4s4l/my_17m_little_sister_7f_is_extremely_clingy/

> Whenever my girlfriend is over my sister will always try to butt in between us. If we're sitting on the couch she'll come sit on my lap and give my girlfriend cold stares. If my sister sees us kiss each other she'll get a little angry and point to her lips and insist I give her a kiss too.

> My mom used to always pick up my sister from school but lately my sister only wants me to pick her up. Sometimes I stay late after school and can't go get her so when I get home she flies into my arms and asks if I still love her.

> Almost every night she'll come into my room and try to climb into my bed.

> she'll sit outside the door and cry and beg me to come out. On one occasion she even started banging as hard as she could on the door.

> I was watching Netflix and she was sitting on my lap with her face buried in my chest. She started crying a little so I asked her what was up. She said that she "doesn't want me to go away."

mods need to ban reddit links, this shits gonna rot your brain dedsrs

Seems like larp ngl.
I was thinking the same thing.

Could be true though.

If it is the little girl probably has only encountered cuck and soy males her own age in kindergarten or preschool whichever she’s in, so it only makes sense that she clings to the first Chad that she finds even if he is her brother.

I'm gonna print it and mail it to @Total Imbecile
I hope they allow him to receive fan mail.

If I was that male I would have sex with her and the reddit OP is retarded for not smashing that yummy cunny

Stfu retarded nigger bitch she wants to fuck him as hard as no girl wants to fuck u

Based and NapoleonDeGesopilled.

Just believe random anonymous reddit essays theory.

Totally real and legit not at all made up no way Jose.

That’s just a girl growing into woman by developing her manipulation skills