70 year old black man admits to impregnating 13-year-old girl, police say

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Officer
-
Lol
The 13-year-old told investigators that Jerome "would touch her and have sex with her," the report said. The relationship between Jerome and the girl was not clear, but they lived in the same Boca Raton home, according to police.
An officer, with the help of a translator, spoke with Jerome, who only speaks Creole.
Jerome told the officer that "he has had consensual vaginal intercourse" with the girl three times over the past few months, and that the unborn child is his, according to the report. He claimed he "never forced her to do anything," police said.
The age of consent in Florida is 18 years old. People aged 16 and 17 can give consent to a partner up to the age of 23. No one under the age of 16 can legally consent to sexual activity, according to Florida statutes.
Jerome is being held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail, according to the Panama City News Herald. A judge ordered he have no contact with the teen or anyone under the age of 18.

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
niggers gunna nog

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
of course its from florida

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Based niggercel.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
Well at least she was a teen, DrPizza from cucktears likes tiny little children. :feelshaha:

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
The eternal Florida Man strikes again.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
pedotears wish they could have his success

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Not pedo. She is able to bear children so she's ready for sex, in a normal society this would be fine, but the west is the west

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
Sans

Sans

Cuck Critical
-
The headline says 70, the article says 71, Pick one. Either way, B A S E D .

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
How the fuck do you only speak creole?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Lol
The 13-year-old told investigators that Jerome "would touch her and have sex with her," the report said. The relationship between Jerome and the girl was not clear, but they lived in the same Boca Raton home, according to police.
An officer, with the help of a translator, spoke with Jerome, who only speaks Creole.
Jerome told the officer that "he has had consensual vaginal intercourse" with the girl three times over the past few months, and that the unborn child is his, according to the report. He claimed he "never forced her to do anything," police said.
The age of consent in Florida is 18 years old. People aged 16 and 17 can give consent to a partner up to the age of 23. No one under the age of 16 can legally consent to sexual activity, according to Florida statutes.
Jerome is being held without bond in the Palm Beach County Jail, according to the Panama City News Herald. A judge ordered he have no contact with the teen or anyone under the age of 18.
Was she white? I only care if she was white

P

Pumkin

Major
-
Volcel if you wouldn't impregnate ANY 13 year old girl

Alveus

Alveus

Angel Of Death
-
His desperation finally catched up.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Legend
-
How did he get such high quality pussy at that age, must have been a real player, probably a tyrone with a BBC.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
He can't even speak English. Lol I can't wrap my head around this.
Jb's aren't as hypergamous as old roasties, they haven't been corrupted by chad dick yet, or at least not as much.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Officer
-
Jb's aren't as hypergamous as old roasties, they haven't been corrupted by chad dick yet, or at least not as much.
true

My other theory is Maybe she was Haitian too lol

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
this is common in Arabic country, where they expect a man to be wealthy before making offsprings, just wait till you're are rich in your 60's then start making babies.
Also Arabic people are known for their gay pedophilism, where its fashionable for rich guys in their 60's to have sub 13 boys as lovers.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Cool man, give me his courage :<

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Foids should be immediately put in chains as soon as they are born.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
-
Blackcels just need to pick up a haitian loli, done problem solved

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-