Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

70-year-old man sentenced to 13 years in prison for killing his 15-year-old JB girlfriend, setting her body on fire

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

view

JBW bro
Just drug dealer max bro

As part of his plea deal, his prison sentence will be followed by two years of community control with an electronic monitor and eight years of probation.
He is not allowed to have unsupervised visits with minors and has been ordered to stay away from Government Center in downtown Miami, which prosecutors said was a former hangout of his.
According to authorities, Fernandez's body was found Oct. 11, 2014, after Sweetwater police officers and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue crews were called to reports of a fire in the area of Flagler Street and 114th Avenue.

According to the report, Botell, now 70, had been selling the victim Xanax and other drugs since she was 15 years old, and had an intimate relationship with her that became obsessive.
Police said Botell had nude pictures of Fernandez and "paid a friend to follow the victim around."
According to witnesses, Botell admitted to them that he had become physically abusive toward Fernandez and was "emotionally distraught over his obsession with the victim."

Botell was arrested in 1980 for killing his wife and let out of prison shortly after.

I smell corruption in the system.

Last edited:
or just be white bro hahahahahahahahaha

damn this guy's lawyers are pr0

killed two women and still gets to walk (eventually)

killed two women and still gets to walk (eventually)
He must be paying everyone big money under the table. The justice system is crooked. All rich people get lenient sentences for a reason

He must be paying everyone big money under the table. The justice system is crooked. All rich people get lenient sentences for a reason
paying huge sums of drug money to be able to keep killing women. it's a living, i guess.

how can one kill his wife and get away with it. not that i defend foids but thats bs.

imagine being that dead wife or her parents/relatives

Damn. 13 years?

You know for a fact if an ethnicel killed a white foid in Florida we'd get the death penalty.

Grotesque the last years.

Damn. 13 years?

You know for a fact if an ethnicel killed a white foid in Florida we'd get the death penalty.
Thats a pretty light sentence from American in general but Florida in particular.

Thats bit of lifefuel

That’s money game for you

Damn. 13 years?

Thats hard to think about :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm trying to wrap my mind around this, and then it hit me: He's 70. They're lenient with super old guys because they're like "Well he's not gonna live long anyway, he might die in prison. And even if he doesn't die in prison, he doesn't have that many years of freedom left either."

It was 100% worth it, his dick will stop working soon so that JB was his last hoorah

haha of course its in Florida that place is insane, having money like that gets you away with shit just look at OJ, i guarantee this guy will get out early and will spend his time in a minimum security luxury prison, with a tennis court like all the rich criminals

wtf tfw burning jb

Is this guy the most charismatic person in the world or what?
7 years is nothing for someone his age.

That's my nigga!

Keep up the good work dad!

and meanwhile i cant get a match on Tinder

How the fuck is that old bastard getting JB pussy when we aren't?
Proof the world is just fucked up

So he only got caught because of the fire? Should have just dissolved the body in lye.
clown country
Grotesque the last years.
No, you only think that because of how he looks. He's never been violent.

Last edited:
thirteen years for your second murder! Fucking nice!

How the fuck did this gramps get jailbait? I swear this world makes less sense everday.

He had a wife AND a cute girlfriend later on in life. Must have had a great personality WHEN HE WASN'T FUCKING DRUG DEALING LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE.

Fucking and killing jbs
Thats legit a dream for a lot of guys here

He looks like the average (((SJW)))

Sounds pretty badass ngl.

Many men who are gone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6