Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 700+ LBS WORLD RECORD HESVIEST LANDWHALE FOID loses weight via MARATHON SEX

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Potter, 47, became the Guiness World Record holder for heaviest woman last year when she weighed in at 700 pounds, but she's managed to lose nearly 100 pounds in the last year by rekindling her romance with her ex-husband Alex.

View: https://youtu.be/Ys6h6Mcv_sk

View: https://youtu.be/SNdPTDXPwzE

View: https://youtu.be/nEq6SE7Z2ZM

View: https://youtu.be/RgDCYKoN2aM

To be fair, she was doing it with her husband. But it's still fucking ragefuel that even a landwhale who ruins her body like this can still get laid like this.

Oh, and the length that some of these foids go to become this morbidly obese JUST FOR ATTENTION and still get rewarded for it is just infuriating.

Any pictures of before and after? Or were they in that image and I couldn't tell before fat and after fat?

Is her husband also sumo wrestler maxxxed?

Any pictures of before and after? Or were they in that image and I couldn't tell before fat and after fat?
She kinda lost weight but still fat.

F6480F4E 7D93 4855 9860 07D0EBCBB37A
00C01658 2D87 485A AB7D D0E9DA3AA083
6FB5DA4C E1D2 48A9 A812 5E49B576E536

Her YouTube channel BTW: https://youtube.com/channel/UC7ezABGCHs0YXxfNYJAFqiw
Is her husband also sumo wrestler maxxxed?
EDD73750 D0C4 4B8C 89A5 BDCB9C0F105D

2296D192 09DC 44D1 B8E9 59AAB9D5B620

0022B8D7 27E8 4FE8 9EF0 35B88CAB3BDD

Last edited:
how is it even physically possible for that thing to have sex.
She too fuckin’ big. its not possible

Her husband must have a huge penis to be able to pierce through the fat layers and reach the vagina.

Well, she was doing it with the husband, so I have no opposition to that method of losing weight. But I get it's ragefuel that foids can't lose no matter what.

Her husband must have a huge penis to be able to pierce through the fat layers and reach the vagina.

Well, she was doing it with the husband, so I have no opposition to that method of losing weight. But I get it's ragefuel that foids can't lose no matter what.
Maybe he had mining drill? Or propped her up with timber like an old mineshaft? Just from a logistical perspective, I'm almost curious.

Maybe he had mining drill? Or propped her up with timber like an old mineshaft? Just from a logistical perspective, I'm almost curious.
i dont even know how she uses the bathroom. this is ridiculous

Yeah, the dickpill proves more brutal against landwhales. Like, we should accept "plus size women" for their sexuality, but then shame of dickletd who can't measure up for shit.
I mean, she could've been hooking up and have one night stands and casual sex, her massive weight isn't going to keep her involuntary celibate, at least if she can find a guy hung enough to reach her. There are even Chads who legit are really into SSBBWs even if he's fit, and BBC Tyrones would definitely hit that up.

I'm not one that would be like a normie and say "omg you look so good", but I'm impressed with how much thinner she got.
I've heard many years ago that sex can be really great exercise and I called bull as I thought there wasn't much work to sex.

Guess I've been proven wrong here.

how is it even physically possible for that thing to have sex.
Laying down or doggy style wouldn't be much work for her. What do you mean not possible? You mean not possible for her to feel it? I wouldn't be surprised they only did anal until he could reach her pussy.
That could be an idea, I don't know the sex position, but he could've gotten on top of her like one of those pile driver positions where her legs are up in the air and he fucked her like that as all of her flab and fat would go down due to gravity and leaving whatever's on top mostly free for him to get into.
But even then that wouldn't be exercise for her, would it? I don't think that would make her lose weight.

Nothing we guess will probably be right because what the fuck do we know about how losing weight works with sex anyway?

But it's still fucking ragefuel that even a landwhale who ruins her body like this can still get laid like this
Her husband is a looksmatched landwhale and got laid all the same

Laying down or doggy style wouldn't be much work for her. What do you mean not possible? You mean not possible for her to feel it? I wouldn't be surprised they only did anal until he could reach her pussy
no i mean penetration does not seem possible.
There is literally a 6 pack of hot dogs protecting her vagina and anus.

I'm not one that would be like a normie and say "omg you look so good", but I'm impressed with how much thinner she got.
I've heard many years ago that sex can be really great exercise and I called bull as I thought there wasn't much work to sex.
Maybe I'm just a fatcel = volcel and instead of gymcelling I should slay foids to lose all my weight and become Chad. Maybe I'm just incel for being fat.

But I'm still a hairy ugly manlet and a mongrel anyways, so it's still over.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just a fatcel = volcel and instead of gymcelling I should slay foids to lose all my weight and become Chad. Maybe I'm just incel for being fat.

But I'm still a manlet and a mongrel anyways, so it's still over.
I do wonder if that's how some chads keep their bodies without hearing much about them really exercising. If they're fucking every day or almost every day and maybe multiple times a day, why would you need to go to a gym? Those aiming for really muscular looks I would guess would still go to the gym, but I'm more thinking of those that's still skinny pretty boy chad or chadlites that just have tone bodies. Probably got those bodies from just sex and nothing else.

I do wonder if that's how some chads keep their bodies without hearing much about them really exercising. If they're fucking every day or almost every day and maybe multiple times a day, why would you need to go to a gym? Those aiming for really muscular looks I would guess would still go to the gym, but I'm more thinking of those that's still skinny pretty boy chad or chadlites that just have tone bodies. Probably got those bodies from just sex and nothing else.
Yeah, just be a slaying sex having Chad, and you don't have to worry about gymmaxxing or getting fat.

Yeah, just be a slaying sex having Chad, and you don't have to worry about gymmaxxing or getting fat.
Even makes sense when you look at a lot of the chads that lose their looks as they get older.
Haven't you noticed how a lot of the young "sexy" chads that when they get much older and getting less girls starts to get fatter and bloated?

It's all making sense now.

Guess I've been proven wrong here.

Laying down or doggy style wouldn't be much work for her. What do you mean not possible? You mean not possible for her to feel it? I wouldn't be surprised they only did anal until he could reach her pussy.

That could be an idea, I don't know the sex position, but he could've gotten on top of her like one of those pile driver positions where her legs are up in the air and he fucked her like that as all of her flab and fat would go down due to gravity and leaving whatever's on top mostly free for him to get into.
But even then that wouldn't be exercise for her, would it? I don't think that would make her lose weight.

Nothing we guess will probably be right because what the fuck do we know about how losing weight works with sex anyway?
I mean, let's be real here. You could make the arguement that you're a volcel/standardcel if you wouldn't fuck a landwhale.

A man who's fat would still be technically incel while he's overweight and a neckbeard because it's considered a physical flaw and an indication that he's a low-value loser who has low-self esteem and doesn't take care of his body and has poor hygiene because he doesn't take care of himself, and it goes hand-in-hand with mentalceldom and other problems setting him back, even if he still has good genetics and his status can be reversed if he lost weight and got to slay again (but that's if he's at least a normie with normal weight).

But the fact that there are guys out there, even Chads, who are willing to fuck landwhales proves that foids can never lose. She can have any flaws, be low self-esteem, be mentally ill, be a loser who doesn't care about her self to take care about her body or appearance, and she can STILL get laid and be entitled to her sexuality without any effort, just for being the way she is rn. No matter what fucks up her body, what would make a man an incel would be a kink on a woman for some men.
Even makes sense when you look at a lot of the chads that lose their looks as they get older.
Haven't you noticed how a lot of the young "sexy" chads that when they get much older and getting less girls starts to get fatter and bloated?

It's all making sense now.
"Just get laid, bro!" theory
But Catch-22: which comes first?

When you are good looking because you get laid, so you get laid because you’re good looking.

Last edited:
Those fat fucks on that show always have simps with them.

How the fuck can she walk or even take a shjt properly and even wiping her ass:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fat ass niggg

Lol no it's just genetics. Muscle insertions + frame + metabolism > all

another day in the clown world

yet I can't gain even a cm of additional height.
"fat women and short men have it equally rough":bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

yet I can't gain even a cm of additional height.
"fat women and short men have it equally rough":bluepill::soy::soy::soy:
Or grow your dick bigger.

And these landwhales DEMAND hung cock to penetrate their fat foids, so they use their weight to single out dicklets and even average dicks.

Lol either way alot of weirdos would fuck her because of fat fetishes

Just another day in America jfl
Also, who of you freaks is her husband :feelskek:
Oh, and the length that some of these foids go to become this morbidly obese JUST FOR ATTENTION and still get rewarded for it is just infuriating
Yes, as always, women can't lose

Just another day in America jfl
Also, who of you freaks is her husband :feelskek:

Yes, as always, women can't lose
It's their fault they refuse to do anything to get that fat. They don't take care of themselves and let themselves get to that scale and yet, they still get fucking laid? While we rot simply for being short or not masculine enough?

"Self-improvement" won't do shit as long as landwhales still get laid and simped for.

:feelspuke: that guy should get hazard pay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back