Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 75% of women have been raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

I run a 'sex talk' with women and basically every single one of them has been assaulted or raped. I know there is a statistic like every 1/4 women has experienced sexual violence but I think its more like 3/4. It really opened my eyes.

jfl, wonder how much longer society can keep blaming incels for all the raping going on, a group of men that rarely even speak to women are responsible for all rapes.

truth is it's chads and normies out there doing all the raping, but it's being blamed on incels by media group and women.

Just believe what females say blindly.

Nobodys doing the raping, it's called consentual sex. They just call rape to get that sweet sweet attention and money

Being hit on by ugly guy = Sexual harassment

Sexual harassment in 2019 is considered "Rape".

This is what foids mean by "Rape"

Im not even memeing, not even exaggerating, this is where the new "Rape" statistics come from.

Any kind of sexual innuendo can be considered sexual harassment if its not wanted by the foid, and this perceived "sexual harassment" is counted down in the statistics as a "rape".

jfl, wonder how much longer society can keep blaming incels for all the raping going on, a group of men that rarely even speak to women are responsible for all rapes.

truth is it's chads and normies out there doing all the raping, but it's being blamed on incels by media group and women.
fuck the West

Its the brutal truth about nature and the way the world works. Strong, good looking men take women without asking for permission and most women dont report these. The weak ones like us who cant even talk to women get ejected out of the gene pool or become betabuxxers.

they say it so u think theyre hot enough to be worthy of rape

fat 0/10 120kg short women say this too, eeven though they can outstrength majority of men, lol (and no one would like to touch dat)

Let's not get fucking carried away now.

Women, you seriously need to fucking shut up and calm down.....

Rape very rarely happens in the west and when it does it's their own fault for trusting a jawline with an amazing personality. "Rape" in the west 99% consists of a touch, or consensual sex turned ugly, or the woman wants attention/money, example recent high profile cases regarding this #Metoo bullshit. YOU HAVEN'T BEEN RAPED WOMAN, YOU JUST WANT TO BE ON THE FUCKING NEWS AND GET MONEY.

Foids now consider things like unwanted eye contact rape, so it makes sense that the numbers would be inflated.

Im not even memeing, not even exaggerating, this is where the new "Rape" statistics come from.

Any kind of sexual innuendo can be considered sexual harassment if its not wanted by the foid, and this perceived "sexual harassment" is counted down in the statistics as a "rape".
Isn't that why they say Sweden is rape capital of the world? I remember they tried to take out Assange with some fucking retarded rape law a while ago, fuck Sweden.

Rape means an incel made eye contact with you

Rape means drunk sex with non chad

I run a 'sex talk' with women and basically every single one of them has been assaulted or raped. I know there is a statistic like every 1/4 women has experienced sexual violence but I think its more like 3/4. It really opened my eyes.

This guy is a cuck for taking their word for it. If a woman has consensual sex with someone and she regrets it the next day, or the next month or even 10 years later, chances are she will convince herself into believing that she "didn't really want it" and that it was rape.

Most rape accusations are false.

1 FFc8WilX102TPMlbDJNPxA

Isn't that why they say Sweden is rape capital of the world? I remember they tried to take out Assange with some fucking retarded rape law a while ago, fuck Sweden.

Sweden has the broadest definition of rape of any country. In Sweden, women are allowed to retract their consent after they had sex. Any Swedish man who has had sex can easily be convicted of rape if a woman accuses him.

Last edited:
Hmmm, oh yes, this is quite the juicy victim act.

Last edited:

Made a thread on that. Most so-called rapes are date rapes/acquaintance rapes. To commit a date rape one has to first be able to get a date. The FBI profile of the typical date rapist is a man who lost his virginity earlier than other men, has at least one current consensual sex partner of the opposite sex, is a bully, is athletic, tends to be socially competent. This doesn't describe your typical incel who is typically the opposite of these traits

Its the brutal truth about nature and the way the world works. Strong, good looking men take women without asking for permission and most women dont report these. The weak ones like us who cant even talk to women get ejected out of the gene pool or become betabuxxers.
You are correct, dancing green man.

We gotta get those numbers up

A slut has sex, said slut's sexual desire drops after having sex (naturally), said slut considers it rape since she isn't into it AFTER it happened.

A slut has sex, said slut enjoyed said sex, said slut gets a text offering her a fuck from a more attractive guy than the one she just had sex with, said slut regrets wasting her desire on a less attractive guy than the most attractive guy available, said slut despises the poor fuck and she considers it rape.

Welcome to life, a piece of a slut's super logical brain.

I think she meant 75% of women fucked a Chad who didn't commit and ghosted her the next day, that's what they consider rape. The other 25% only fucked a Chadlite who ghosted them.

Yeah, not that hard to believe since to women a sub8 man looking at them is rape.

They consider it 'rape' when an ugly man opens a door to a woman.

However, it is not rape when chad uses the door to beat up his girlfriend

Enforced lie detectors would solve 99% of these 'cases' and #metoo would become #whoopsnotyoulyingcunt. Give me a lie detector on whether I've raped and I'll pass it with flying colours. Can they say the same???

These lying bitches make a mockery of actual rape victims who are grabbed on the street and literally raped.

It's like me going into a burns unit where people have no skin left and claiming I'm a burn victim because I ate a hot pizza last night and it burned the roof of my mouth.

Last edited:
Most women have been raped or sexually assaulted by Chad at some point they just don't report it. They stealth brag about it.

Lol, also "100% of women have been sexually harrassed in public transport"
I guess I travel in buses from an alternate universe since I haven't seen a single case of sexual harrassment in 37 years and I use public transport daily for 3 hours.
Saw some guys and old dudes getting mugged and/or beaten though.

touching a woman on the arm isn't rape sweety.

funny how they accuse us of raping them when they are so repulsed to even get close to us in the first place that they make these accusations, Chad rapes and gets away with it every time.