Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 77% of women don't feel protected by men in todays society.

Men built the judicial system and prison system, men pay the vast majority of taxes to fund both, men are the vast majority of police men, prison wardens, men build prisons, homes, everything. Men are the vast majority of firemen, soldiers, good Samaritans. Men do 90% of dangerous and laborious jobs. Who do they think is protecting them?
High IQ.
Umm you're not entitled to protection sweaty. Maybe hit the gym?

Isn't it paradoxical how women are safer than they've ever been, yet they also feel less protected, and more fearful of 'rape' and 'sexual assault' than they've ever been?

You got me fucked up if you think I'm going to white knight for random bitches on the street. They're big girls, buy a fucking gun if you need to be protected.

Isn't it paradoxical how women are safer than they've ever been, yet they also feel less protected, and more fearful of 'rape' and 'sexual assault' than they've ever been?
Yup. They subconsciously know that they are pissing off more and more men.

Good. You're not entitled to feel protected sweaty.

Didn't click anything after I saw the pie chart stating "No" "77%" while the pie shows not even close to 75%. Can't even get grade 2 math skill expressed properly

:lul: :lul:

Just the safest civilizations in human history. Oh and you tried to take away our gun rights and import millions of savages from the Middle East and Africa over her

You’re not entitled to a mans protection
I thought the sexes were equal, gender roles were bad and you could protect yourselves :feelswhere:
then they make a gofundme or go on tinder and instantly have 100 simps donating to them

society is set up to make sure women can never fail. they have the biggest social safety net in history
Good. It should be 100%.
> women only want to fuck the top 20% of guys
> the rest no longer want to protect or provide for women because they get nothing out of it outside of a rape charge
> the top 20% guys don't care about protecting them because they can just go bang another girl when ever they want to

oh, no queens who could this happen? it's evil men's fault
Damn this board is based

Feminists: "People who romanticize the past are such losers!"

Also feminists: "Wahh wahh, this is the worst time in history to be a womyn!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back