Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 77% of women don't feel protected by men in todays society.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
You're Not Entitled to protection sweetie. :feelshaha:
Foids killed chivalry then complain that men are no longer chivalrous? Remember women don't need no man.
Foids can't change the rules but expect men to abide by the old rules!
FYI feminism lied to you, you can not have your cake and eat it too. They bash and hate on men all day and get pissed when we don't come
running to your rescue!
The vid where I found the statistic

View: https://youtu.be/bvZM_ggmPRA
Screenshot 20201227 140914 YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-140914_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-140914_YouTube.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 62
You’re not entitled to a mans protection

I thought the sexes were equal, gender roles were bad and you could protect yourselves :feelswhere:

Didn't click anything after I saw the pie chart stating "No" "77%" while the pie shows not even close to 75%. Can't even get grade 2 math skill expressed properly

then they make a gofundme or go on tinder and instantly have 100 simps donating to them

society is set up to make sure women can never fail. they have the biggest social safety net in history

Good. It should be 100%.

Even if what they're saying is true (it isn't) you'll still have around 1 in 5 men willing to simp, so if you're in a public place you're guaranteed to have a few simps around.

Ironically, it's men who are protecting the kweens all the time from the savage world out there. But asking those cunts to be grateful is impossible.

I hope they feel hopeless and abandoned and emotionally unfulfilled so much

Well what do you expect when you walk around with your ass hanging out and are an obnoxious bitch? You don’t feel protected because your life is a compilation of garbage decisions (which luckily many women have in common) followed by your shitty taste in men. No behavior of a woman these days even shows an ounce of fear or worry for their own well being. They will fuck a man who looks great without a second thought and all of these bitches have an awful princess complex where they think they’re superwoman or some shit.

B-but women are strong, they can protect themselves.

also protection implies the threat of violence. I thought violence was toxicly masculine. Oh wait no, that’s right, if it’s chad it’s a pussywetting trait.

> women only want to fuck the top 20% of guys
> the rest no longer want to protect or provide for women because they get nothing out of it outside of a rape charge
> the top 20% guys don't care about protecting them because they can just go bang another girl when ever they want to

oh, no queens who could this happen? it's evil men's fault

Men built the judicial system and prison system, men pay the vast majority of taxes to fund both, men are the vast majority of police men, prison wardens, men build prisons, homes, everything. Men are the vast majority of firemen, soldiers, good Samaritans. Men do 90% of dangerous and laborious jobs. Who do they think is protecting them?

Men built the judicial system and prison system, men pay the vast majority of taxes to fund both, men are the vast majority of police men, prison wardens, men build prisons, homes, everything. Men are the vast majority of firemen, soldiers, good Samaritans. Men do 90% of dangerous and laborious jobs. Who do they think is protecting them?
No one, sad but true. You have to play the rat race contribute as little as possible.

Never forget

Women only feel protected if you're over 6 feet tall.

77% of women don't feel protected by men in todays society.​

Why Would I even give a shit?
These bitches wouldn't even look my fucking direction.
Why do YOU even care about this shit?
These bitches deserve all that is coming to them in the future.

They feel afraid of men because they're scared of the UGLY while diving straight into the arms of their future abusers.

And women lead the governments these days
IRONY
full

Didn't click anything after I saw the pie chart stating "No" "77%" while the pie shows not even close to 75%. Can't even get grade 2 math skill expressed properly
Women Moment

I thought women were strong and independent and didn't need a man. Foids only feel protected around Chads anyway, fuck them.

women would feel more protected if all men were 8' tall jacked white guys keeping them in a Waco bunker cult, away from the hoardes of ethnic manlets

I don't care.

Umm you're not entitled to protection sweaty. Maybe hit the gym?

There's no woman for my protective instincts.

I have rid of my instincts to transcend into a higher state of being

fuck black women single mother ass bitches

Its a free for all deathmatch out there

Why protect women when they dont want to give you a chance?

Foids killed chivalry then complain that men are no longer chivalrous
My dad once told me, the biggest mistake modern men make is listening to what women want. They don't actually know. They like to be told what to do, and then take the credit when they've done it. Kind of based.

literal clowns.

i wouldn't speak to a clown in public, so why would i talk to a woman with fakeup on?
if she takes the fakeup off, I'll at least listen to what she says. not listening to the words of fakeup trash.

i'd like chadolf to comfort me and protect me with his giganormous frame , statue , hands etc.........

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back