Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 79 year old forced to work full-time

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries :feelshehe:

I saw this post on 4chan and felt obligated to share it here.

Attachments

• 1578922037867.jpg
    1578922037867.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 77
Hahahaha, normies will suffer. I'd rather rope.

It's brutal to be working at such at old age...he shud be resting n enjoying his final decades. im relieved the media didn't paint him to be a 'happy working senior' like certain countries.

In Finland, the current working generation pays the pensions of the currently old people.
However, Finland has declining population and my generation will NEVER be able to have pension.
I will criminalmaxx if I am forced to
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

it's over
In Finland, the current working generation pays the pensions of the currently old people.
However, Finland has declining population and my generation will NEVER be able to have pension.
I will criminalmaxx if I am forced to
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
it's the same all over the world
here they're debating a law that makes it so you can pension at age 70 """"""""""""if you want to""""""""""""" lol

it's over

it's the same all over the world
here they're debating a law that makes it so you can pension at age 70 """"""""""""if you want to""""""""""""" lol
In the Netherlands, they've already increased the pension age from 65 to 67 and from 2024 onwards, they will make it so that it keeps increasing as long as the average life expectancy keeps increasing.
So the only way for my generation to get an early pension is if lots old people suddenly start dropping dead... :feelshmm:

And he's an uneducated autist....not surprised.

Poor guy. Just let the guy rest, he's suffered long enough.

Keep in mind the age for pensions will keep getting pushed, soon you’ll have to be 80 to retire.
This is because of feminism, women aren’t home to raise children anymore.

In the Netherlands, they've already increased the pension age from 65 to 67 and from 2024 onwards, they will make it so that it keeps increasing as long as the average life expectancy keeps increasing.
So the only way for my generation to get an early pension is if lots old people suddenly start dropping dead... :feelshmm:
tfw the government is already way ahead of us and wants to kill old people in hospitals by denying them water and proper care, and they're barely getting started

tfw the government is already way ahead of us and wants to kill old people in hospitals by denying them water and proper care, and they're barely getting started
Here, the state wants to legalize euthanasia for very old people. They claim that it's for ethical reasons but it's pretty obvious where their real intentions lie.

Here, the state wants to legalize euthanasia for very old people. They claim that it's for ethical reasons but it's pretty obvious where their real intentions lie.
one step at a time...

I wanna wageslave and retire by 40s.

If you dont have money by 70 you’re a special kind of retard. I hope they suffer impending doom.

GIMME NEETBUX AZHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think i wouldn't be able to wageslave for 1 week and that old retard keeps working at 79 lmao. Why not rope at that point tbh