Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 8/10 Chad with autism vs NT 6/10 high tier normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date

Which would you choose ?

• Autistic 8/10 Chad

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • NT 6/10 high tier normie

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Which would you rather be ?

I went with the high normie because then you can have proper social interactions and not be scrutinized against. Chads with autism can get laid easy but can't maintain proper relationships.

how autistic?

Autism is a Broad spectrum. Do you mean full on potatoe mode or high functioning STEM wizard?

Chad if it's internet autism we're talking about, 6/10 normie if it's actual crazy house autism.

I'm already an autistic incel
might as well be 8/10 autistic chad

First option, chad

Chad if it's internet autism we're talking about, 6/10 normie if it's actual crazy house autism.
Of course it's internet autism. Retarded bluepill copers on here get treated like shit by normies and get dry responses from holes, but STILL think it's THEIR fault for being "aspie" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Clicked on "autistic Chad" in a millisecond.

I went with the high normie because then you can have proper social interactions and not be scrutinized against. Chads with autism can get laid easy but can't maintain proper relationships.
COPE

What is cope? That autistic Chad struggles in relationships?
Yes autisitc high tier normie will struggle. Genuine 8/10 chad is rare and will do fine simply due to his looks.

Yes autisitc high tier normie will struggle. Genuine 8/10 chad is rare and will do fine simply due to his looks.

one long term relationship

one long term relationship

Tourettes is different from autism. Tourettes is weird and not subtle at all. Autism won’t even be noticed on a genuine chad because of the halo effect. Also all the foids in the comments section were getting wet to him right?

Tourettes is different from autism. Tourettes is weird and not subtle at all. Autism won’t even be noticed on a genuine chad because of the halo effect. Also all the foids in the comments section were getting wet to him right?
He gets laid easy, but in terms of relationships he has struggles.

He gets laid easy, but in terms of relationships he has struggles.
I’d rather be him than a 6/10 NT normie. Getting acess to different holes is the goal in life that we are simply to ugly to achieve.

Coulndt have said itbetter myself