Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 8 theories and thoughts i came up with being sub 5'7

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
This is my first post and i want to share all my thoughts and theories on being short.

1. money.

I won't elaborate on this one

2. being short means you have a higher life span

this is pretty good. gives you more time to betabux and enjoy life and maybe in a few decades technology can make you tall.

3. tall girls

this might sound pretty crazy but I've noticed that girls that are pretty tall are actually more receptive to me. I'm talking about girls that are 5'10 maybe even 6 ft and are pretty good looking foids. I'm guessing chad is only interested in short foids.

4. shorts girls hate short guys

there are plenty of girls i know that even i tower over. I'm talking about shorts girls like 5'0. I can find girls that are shorter than me the problem is this girls want a 6 ft Chad more than other kind of girl out there especially if they are ethnic.

5. no respect.

I have zero intimidation.

6. low caloric intake.

i can survive on a 1k calories LOL. pretty good if the world ends.

7. being short is a death sentence for some people and just handicap for others.

some men you can tell they are incel by being short. Others are like pocket version Chads. Some manlets have incredible frames and attitudes that make them look tall plus if they make 6 figures they can do pretty good.

8. human growth hormone and lenght lengthening surgery.

Even though this site is full of poorcels dont do it. Don.t sacrife your health for a few inches. you are better of status or money maxxing.

This is my first post and i want to share all my thoughts and theories on being short.

1. money.

I won't elaborate on this one

this is pretty good. gives you more time to betabux and enjoy life and maybe in a few decades technology can make you tall.

3. tall girls

this might sound pretty crazy but I've noticed that girls that are pretty tall are actually more receptive to me. I'm talking about girls that are 5'10 maybe even 6 ft and are pretty good looking foids. I'm guessing chad is only interested in short foids.

4. shorts girls hate short guys

there are plenty of girls i know that even i tower over. I'm talking about shorts girls like 5'0. I can find girls that are shorter than me the problem is this girls want a 6 ft Chad more than other kind of girl out there especially if they are ethnic.

5. no respect.

I have zero intimidation.

6. low caloric intake.

i can survive on a 1k calories LOL. pretty good if the world ends.

7. being short is a death sentence for some people and just handicap for others.

some men you can tell they are incel by being short. Others are like pocket version Chads. Some manlets have incredible frames and attitudes that make them look tall plus if they make 6 figures they can do pretty good.

8. human growth hormone and lenght lengthening surgery.

Even though this site is full of poorcels dont do it. Don.t sacrife your health for a few inches. you are better of status or money maxxing.
What do you mean? You know that rich people are usually tall :feelsrope:
Betabux and enjoying life don't go well together.

Fakecel OUT! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Ok just kidding. My experience has been different. Tall girls seem to treat me (5'7) as unmanly and non-existent. I just don't register on their radar. They are all paired up with tall guys.
my place does not have an abundance of tall chads so that may play a factor. still though i prefer to deal with a tall foid than a short foid. a short foid might appear nicer but trust me they want you dead)
What do you mean? You know that rich people are usually tall :feelsrope:

Betabux and enjoying life don't go well together.
the rich tall thing is true but i've seen successful manlets make it big and it shows.

depends how you betabux

Can agree with number 3, somehow foidlets are the worst. The only girl who ever gave me a compliment about ANYTHING was a girl who was two inches taller than me, in case you say 'Chad out' let me say that this was 6 to 7 years ago and the compliment was about my new shoes.
shoemaxx theory
iu

Tall ugly foids don't mind shorter guys but Tall gl foids only go for really tall guys.

Yeah i noticed average-tall foids are slightly more lenient on height. Short foids are honestly the worst. A short man is a reflection of their insecurity.