Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 9/11 Was The First "Pre-emptive ER" (Islamic Men Have Two Choices - Jihad OR Be Chad)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
By this I don't mean it was a bunch of incels crashing a plan because they couldn't get laid, please take a moment to listen

I think 9/11 was a response to the "invasion" of Europeans and most importantly "European Value Systems" and its possible effect on these nations

Islamic countries are very religious and from the outside looking in western nations look like degenerate secular societies, so almost like pre-emptive self defense (whether they were aware of it or not) that attack was pretty much telling westerners to fuck off, and to not dare try to infect their religious societies with their secular filth, 9/11 was an act of fear by a religious society, afraid of its culture being subverted and its society tainted by "western values"

This is why I believe another 9/11 is around the corner, western societies are pretty much attacking islamic societies on a new front, the internet and media, and the women of their countries are becoming slightly more and more brazen, the western world is starting to affect the cultures of various islamic states and communities

For example Saudi Arabia recently granted women the right to drive, the use of social media and apps among western women is increasing, etc

Bit by bit these havens for enforced monogamy and anti-hypergamy are becoming "westernized"

However unlike westerners, muslim men aren't as cucked and aren't as cowardly, due to the differences in their upbringing and belief systems, this is why I'm sure another 9/11 is on the horizon, these men will only face the threat of becoming incels (like the rest of us) up to a certain point

When the choice is between 72 virgins in heaven OR a used up whore with bastard children who will cheat on you anyways, its an easy choice to make

Its going to reach a point where muslim men see it as them having only two choices:

JIHAD or BE CHAD

I hope they make the right choice so that western society knows to back down, so these havens can remain the escape routes that they always have been for low tier males

Last edited:
Multiverse level IQ

The next plane straight into tinder HQ pls

I personally believe 9/11 was a legitimate terrorist attack by extremist Islamic groups who were simply used as "useful idiots".

I also think that the CIA and Mossad knew it was going to happen and saw it as a good false flag operation to increase presence in the middle-east, not only for Israels personal goals, but for American and Saudi strategic geo-political objectives in the region, specifically against Iran and Russia.

Iraq, Libya, and Syria were needed to be destabilized first, in order to avoid future Iranian and Russian presence from forming a formidable coalition together with those states which would cause a balance of power against Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

The American interests
Wants to minimize Russian and Chinese influence in the region at all cost to ensure present and future dominance in the region

The Saudis interests
Want to maintain luxury and wealth and want to minimize Iranian influence in the region at all cost in order to maintain present and future dominance in the region

The Israeli interests
Keep all nations surrounding them weak and crippled in order to maintain present and future dominance in the region

The US empire maintains itself, the Zionist continue gaining power, and the fat rich oil Arabs get to maintain their luxury, and it only cost them 2 buildings, a few airliners, and a few thousand people. But there are most costs involved here, like millions of people leaving the Middle-East and going to Europe, (which could line up with Zionist interests), and there are also other costs, such as around 50,000 casualties (KIA/WIA) from US forces in the last 18 years of skirmishes. The trillions of dollars spent by the US tax payer in the last 18 years of war, that is not a negative, the fact is you have to spend in order to maintain your empire and dominance, don't think that the US tax payer has been "robbed" or something, if you as an American want global dominance, you need to allocate trillions of dollars for that over decades, being a global empire isn't cheap.

If you look at this from a purely autistic geopolitical empire maintaining/building you will understand this has nothing to do with religion or good vs evil, it is all about influence, power, dominance.

Last edited:
9/11 was not done by Islamic extremists. Israel committed the atrocities

Isla Vista sucked

It was an inside job though

2,977 dead, 33,000+ wounded remains the top high score in America, beating McVeigh’s at 168 dead, 680+ wounded. But this time they didn’t even need truck bombs, just knives and mace and a few commercial airliners which lead to a literal holocaust.

Pictures of the plane hijackers, most of them definitely looked like incels:

Islam is the only religion that truly understands men and caters to them

It should be this way.

If there’s one thing a woman hates more than a man, it’s seeing a man not under her control (from her sexuality, her power to 'replace' him, to destroy him).

If 10'000 chads used sex dolls, it would create 10'000 women without sexual or reproductive value, and illustrates why they don’t like it when men have control over their own lives, sex, futures and fortunes.

I agree, and i have to say more

Islam is only way to save the world history, meaning, and humanity.
Secular society that values being over transcendence
starts to pusue only pleasures and becomes totalitarian dystopy of brutal sexocraty.

When it happens , all ideals, all the things that have any ideal value are destroyed.

Even language as the tool of meaning gets to be declined and dead. We see it now; general discours of today serves only for describing empirical narrow reality ( look at reddit, look at meaninglss prattle of "social networks") The end of the world comes from decline of language.

Islam lives, because Quran has the code of meaning that can not be hacked by adverse propoganda.

Seeing destructive , inhumane power of global liberal world the best of mankind unite around Islam.

To protect the world against satanic forse of meaningless, evil, bloodthirsty and totalitarian global liberal goverment.

Islam will prevail.

P/S I suspect that Blackpill was sent by Allah as the divine reinforsment for those who fight satanic forse of the secular west

9/11 was an inside job and controlled demolition. Proof

We can only hope. Do you reckon it'll be in the same magnitude as 9/11? There have been quite a few islamic ERs like the Orlando shooting and the France attacks, just the mention a couple. Tbh I don't think we'll reach the same numbers as 9/11, I feel like an attack of that significance in a country like America, is just a one-time thing. Especially since they're getting stricter by the day with terrorism regulation.

The "Islamic men" who done 9/11 were Mossad Jews posing as Arabs.

I just want to add that 9/11 was not orchestrated by al-Qaeda alone.

The "Islamic men" who done 9/11 were Mossad Jews posing as Arabs.

9/11 was an inside job and controlled demolition. Proof

It was an inside job though
I personally believe 9/11 was a legitimate terrorist attack by extremist Islamic groups who were simply used as "useful idiots".

I also think that the CIA and Mossad knew it was going to happen and saw it as a good false flag operation to increase presence in the middle-east, not only for Israels personal goals, but for American and Saudi strategic geo-political objectives in the region, specifically against Iran and Russia.

Iraq, Libya, and Syria were needed to be destabilized first, in order to avoid future Iranian and Russian presence from forming a formidable coalition together with those states which would cause a balance of power against Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

The American interests
Wants to minimize Russian and Chinese influence in the region at all cost to ensure present and future dominance in the region

The Saudis interests
Want to maintain luxury and wealth and want to minimize Iranian influence in the region at all cost in order to maintain present and future dominance in the region

The Israeli interests
Keep all nations surrounding them weak and crippled in order to maintain present and future dominance in the region

The US empire maintains itself, the Zionist continue gaining power, and the fat rich oil Arabs get to maintain their luxury, and it only cost them 2 buildings, a few airliners, and a few thousand people. But there are most costs involved here, like millions of people leaving the Middle-East and going to Europe, (which could line up with Zionist interests), and there are also other costs, such as around 50,000 casualties (KIA/WIA) from US forces in the last 18 years of skirmishes. The trillions of dollars spent by the US tax payer in the last 18 years of war, that is not a negative, the fact is you have to spend in order to maintain your empire and dominance, don't think that the US tax payer has been "robbed" or something, if you as an American want global dominance, you need to allocate trillions of dollars for that over decades, being a global empire isn't cheap.

If you look at this from a purely autistic geopolitical empire maintaining/building you will understand this has nothing to do with religion or good vs evil, it is all about influence, power, dominance.

Last edited:
I think Allah would prefer jihadmaxxers over Chad. Who wouldn't want 72 virgins?

The 9/11 terrorist had girlfriends incase you didn't know.

The 9/11 terrorist had girlfriends incase you didn't know.

You literally didn't even read the first fucking line of the thread

By this I don't mean it was a bunch of incels crashing a plan because they couldn't get laid, please take a moment to listen

If you aren't going to bother reading the thread, don't bother replying to it, you'll likely just make statements against things that are already addressed

One lived in Germany so he was bit of hypocrite

ISIS WAS VERY BASED,An incel haven

The west was for a long time trying to spread "democracy" and secularism (liberal lgbtq feminism) in muslim countries. Now they seemed to have backed off a bit.