Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 9 days from now it would be nice to sit next to a pegasister and watch Hearts and Hooves Day together

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I was thinking it could be fun to eat some shiny apples while doing so. The crunching would not be too loud. After all, we've both seen the episode already, so we can fill in the blanks of any words that get drowned out.

She needn't say anything if she didn't want to... nor listen to me say anything, if she desired me silent.

I mean yeah it'd be nice to maybe share some commentary over a mutual hobby, but even knowing a kindred spirit was nearby would be enough.

I'd love to share a glance or a smile, but I could be content just knowing she was near. I could tolerate her not wanting to be looked at, or her not wanting to look at me...

It doesn't even need to be the same couch/loveseat we could have distinct chairs with our own pairs of arm rests.

We could even have a 6ft gap between the chairs so it's not possible to accidentally make physical contact when stretching.

Just knowing she genuinely loved what I loved, found it worthwhile to experience... found me worthwhile to experience it with... I think that would fill a hole in me.

Unfortunately this will not happen because they will detect my toxic misogyny, so I deserve to be alone.

Chad is not a toxic misogynist so even if he hates MLP stuff that's okay, the pegasister will just cuddle with him while he watches football because she can tolerate disliking FIM but she cannot tolerate misogyny.

Tenor