Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 9 year Old Incel Child wants to rope and go ER over being bullied for his look

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK71dt1hawo

This kid didn't deserve this, he 9 and already wants to kill himself. Life is cruel, and so are people even as kids.
When they're adults, they just hide it better, but as the blackpill and the science of lookism has shown, it never goes away.
It's over, even I couldn't hold back from watching this, its brootal.
:cryfeels:

Last edited:
That "kid" got exposed a while ago. It's actually just a grown adult with dwarfism.

Video was just for money lol
I thought the expose was fake?

That "kid" got exposed a while ago. It's actually just a grown adult with dwarfism.

I thought it turned out he was actually a kid?

Hopefully he supervillainmaxes

It seems like people are saying he was actually a kid.
That's even more sad, poor kid.
:cryfeels:

Looks are everything. He should be posting here.

I am finished

Its over for him

this is why mercykillings need to be brought back

You got taken in by some stupid femoid who thought that he was fake, that wasnt true. He really was a kid.

I thought the expose was fake?
Yeah plus that expose was by a foid with no proof or anything but as m'lady said it, it must be right.

Completely ignore the fact that there was a documentary made on this kid a few years back before this incident.

We should give him membership here.

Hopefully he supervillainmaxes

Unlesh ze viruz

This is fucking brutal and cruel.

But what I don't get is, why are those foid mothers so surprised when it happens to their own kids? These whores have been bullying incels for all the time of their lives.

And yes, it should be legal and even free for extreme cases like incels to have access to assisted suicide. It's inhuman to let people like this poor little boy suffer. Every single day is torture for genetic failures like us.

I don't think that's quite right. There was only some controversy on Twitter that the video was a GoFundMe scam, it got like $700,000 and they gave the money to charity, and that's when people started questioning things.

Unquestionably the kid has a really bad case of the inceldom.

There's literally no point in him being alive other than for his dumb shitty parents to virtue signal over social media

No one ever will blame this proud bitch for giving birth to another incel.

no worries, we will get revenge

Perfect music for this video. I’m subscribed.

There's literally no point in him being alive other than for his dumb shitty parents to virtue signal over social media
I'm sure in the parent's eyes the kid still means the world to them.

life isn't cruel

life is indiferent

life isn't cruel

life is indiferent

That indifference manifests as cruelty to some and generosity to others.

You can't escape your individual consciousness, so life can be cruel to you specifically, even if indifferent on a universal scale.

That indifference manifests as cruelty to some and generosity to others.

You can't escape your individual consciousness, so life can be cruel to you specifically, even if indifferent on a universal scale.
perfect

Heartbreaking stuff :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I genuinely think he'll be posting here when he's older.

Not joking. He genuinely will. You have to be retarded to go through all that and be bluepilled

IT would tell him to take a shower, stop being misogynistic and stop complaining about bullying because it's not real (some ITcels literally claim bullying over height or looks doesn't exist because allegedly they've never seen it happen)

What's the fucking verdict on this thing? Was it legit or was it fake all along?