Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 9 year-old kid with dwarfism wants to kill himself beacuse of bullies

ShaggyCel

ShaggyCel

Sc00b i'm afraid it's over. Zoinks
-

Man that kid has it real tough, he gets bullied by boys as well as girls...

A girl would have had a barrier protecting boys from bullying her or else it would be immoral.

Yet if he would have defended himself against a girl he would get the blame..

Even if the bullying stops he will just be excluded forever. Poor guy.

I see this thread has been posted somewhere else as well, is there anyway i can delete this thread?
And they wonder why kids become school shooters and angry men..

Dont delete, previous ones didnt mention he had dwarfism.

10 years from now he'll be posting here and simps will be like "What a misogynistic man. He needs to let go of his toxicity and take a shower"

Pretty obvious hes a midget
He’s is mentioning the thread title, also this the emphacis on this thread is on discussing the fact that it only takes somebody to be geneticly “different” for him to be mentally abused.

Literally beacuse of the hand of cards he got dealt.....

The world is a sad place.

He clearly posts misogynistic comments on the Internet :soy:

Man that kid has it real tough, he gets bullied by boys as well as girls...

A girl would have had a barrier protecting boys from bullying her or else it would be immoral.

Yet if he would have defended himself against a girl he would get the blame..

I dont give a shit about most people. Yet when it comes to kids who are ugly/incels I feel really shitty. I was bullied too as a kid/teen, yet probably not as much as this poor guy. I cant even imagine how shit his life must be, and it breaks my heart that he is feeling so low even at age 9. That's when you are supposed to be worry free and have good times with friends. If this kid ends up killing himself I'm going to lose my shit

Damn, this brings back flashbacks. Normies are fucking merciless. The same people that bully and make fun of people either verbally or within their own thoughts are the same people that virtue signal about shit like this. I wish I can help this kid out.

Last edited:
That's not dwarfism, looks like Crouzon's.

God i wanna behead his bullies so bad

Exactly what I was thinking. The worst punishment a man can have is to be deprived of social interaction. Beyond over for this toddler.

The same people that bully and make fun of people either verbally or within their own thoughts are the same people that virtue signal about shit like this. I wish I can help this kid out.

This was me at 8

Unless he tyrionmaxx’s. It’s worth a shot in this clown world.

He'll grow up to be someone real dangerous or something...

9 year old and suicidal? And tell me that humans are not evil beings in their core.
This video makes me want to shoot some place up in gta v.

Well no girl wants to date him. Not now, not in 10 years, not ever. Girls like bullies. Would a hot girl (substitute Instagram model, yogi, hollywood star, etc) rather be hit on by Chad or by a racial/sexual/LGBT equality activist?

9 year old and suicidal? And tell me that humans are not evil beings in their core.
This video makes me want to shoot some place up in gta v.
God i wanna behead his bullies so bad
Damn, this brings back flashbacks. Normies are fucking merciless. The same people that bully and make fun of people either verbally or within their own thoughts are the same people that virtue signal about shit like this. I wish I can help this kid out.
I dont give a shit about most people. Yet when it comes to kids who are ugly/incels I feel really shitty. I was bullied too as a kid/teen, yet probably not as much as this poor guy. I cant even imagine how shit his life must be, and it breaks my heart that he is feeling so low even at age 9. That's when you are supposed to be worry free and have good times with friends. If this kid ends up killing himself I'm going to lose my shit

The dude wasn't bullied. He just happens to be another goddamn Keaton Jones. No sane black or brown family would record their kids saying they want to kill themselves, at 9, 19, 29, 39, whatever.

Quaden Bayles called his peers a bunch of following names: nigger, jew, ching chong, tittyface, fag, queer, butthead, buttface

He was beaten up by three black kids in self-defense. Whole dude is an asshole.

By the time he's 18-21, he'll realize not only will no woman want to date him, but no girl past a 3 or 4 will personally like his pictures or follow him on Instagram. (He has a large fanbase so this might exempt him. But still, he is unbangable.)

He’s not a child he’s grown but that still doesn’t mean he hasn’t experienced massive amounts of victimization

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back