Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 90% of the men on inceltears would go ER if they could get away with it

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
The truth is that all sub8 men despise women to the core

The so called feminists on IT walk away from most interactions with women thinking "god this creature is so fucking stupid, why do I have to pretend to be their advocate?" The only difference between us and IT is that IT guys bury their true feelings about women away. If you handed them a gun and told declared the purge rules apply EVERY MAN ON IT WOULD MASSACRE EVERY LAST SORORITY ON THEIR LOCAL CAMPUS

Most sub 8s have never heard the blackpill this is cope.

100% of people would murder if they could get away with it humans are nothing but savage beasts in the jungle.

No they wouldn't. Most of them think women can do no wrong.
Most sub 8s have never heard the blackpill this is cope.
They may not have heard of it but I hear a lot of guys online and in real life discuss and agree with black pill ideas.

All IT cucks are soys and simps of the highest level. They'd rather kill evil inkwells for women than lay a finger on M'Lady.

If all the women are dead who will have sex with me

I don't know about that,their brains are washed and their T levels are non existent due to soy

I don't know about that,their brains are washed and their T levels are non existent due to soy
Tbh most of them still believe foids are qweeens
The truth is that all sub8 men despise women to the core

The so called feminists on IT walk away from most interactions with women thinking "god this creature is so fucking stupid, why do I have to pretend to be their advocate?" The only difference between us and IT is that IT guys bury their true feelings about women away. If you handed them a gun and told declared the purge rules apply EVERY MAN ON IT WOULD MASSACRE EVERY LAST SORORITY ON THEIR LOCAL CAMPUS
They would kill us, not the foids.