Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90% of trannies reversing their transition are female.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
From our braincel brothers...
4drwqgumwz831.jpg

When you transition into a 5'4 weakcel, framecel and realize life just got bumped up to brutal difficulty. Just LOL!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I remember reading a reddit post of an ASIAN ftm, it was fucking hilarious. She went from noodlewhore who got hit on by white guys to incel who got small penis jokes thrown at 'him'.

just give up your female privilege theory :feelshaha:

I remember reading a reddit post of an ASIAN ftm, it was fucking hilarious. She went from noodlewhore who got hit on by white guys to incel who got small penis jokes thrown at 'him'.

This? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just like 99% of trans are mtf. Pretty fucking obvious women are priviliged in this world we live in

when you change the difficulty from tutorial sandbox mode to torment 7 hardcore

jfl @ ftm

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BBC and pedoIT wont touch this.

Tbh lifefuel because women now know the struggles of being a male

Yes :feelsokman: this part is the best: On several occasions, Asian women have actually obnoxiously made it a point to my face that they "don't date Asian men."
realised that being a man actually sucked ass despite all the privilege bollocks women like to throw around. A lot of them seem to go into it thinking they'll be respected more and shit
Yeah, most of these retards were in some sort of SJW/far-left crowd before transitioning which means that they probably believed that being a man is like living as a god who gets everything handed down on a silver platter. Since foids generally do not interact with men other than Chads (who do pretty much live like that) it's hard for them to comprehend that most men live painful, isolated existences until they get to live them themselves.
Tbh lifefuel because women now know the struggles of being a male
This would be the perfect punishment for hypergamous whores; live out the existence of that which you despise and receive the same horrible treatment that you gave to innocent men. It's poetic justice.

From our braincel brothers...
4drwqgumwz831.jpg

When you transition into a 5'4 weakcel, framecel and realize life just got bumped up to brutal difficulty. Just LOL!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Brainlet post from plebbit.

A butch lesbian has more options than a 5'4" subhuman male. Lmao at them thinking becoming a "man" would make life easier.
Lmao based

Women are fucking dumbasses with no capacity to think beyond their own delusional ego

Most "TiF"s don't really transition to male, anyways. There are a few foids who smash the glass ceiling of mental illness:

but in general, the hormone-and-surgery troons are all mentally ill men taking their dress-up fantasy too far, and your average female "transgender" becomes "agender", "non-binary", etc. which just means they give themselves a dumb haircut and get to buy themselves lots of expensive, name-brand ugly clothes to instagram themselves in. "Detransitioning" just means letting their hair grow out a little and buying yoga pants again.

What the actual fuck is that
I wouldn't concern yourself too much with that question, the account owner will be roping in a few years, tops.

JFL at wanting to play on impossible mode.

JFL going from easy mode to extreme for an ilusion created by feminism.

JFL when foids realize that their pussy pass doesn't work anymore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

My only question is why isnt every single trans 'person' shot?

Are they more open minded on incels now or are they going back to their bluepilled ways?

Are they more open minded on incels now or are they going back to their bluepilled ways?
I wonder what they think about incels after taking overdose.

Why would anybody want to be a male in the west? , it's like wanting to be black in america during slavery.

There's going to be a massive backlash in 20 years time when the kids who are put on hormone blockers by their parents grow up and realise what they have had done to them.

females are the privileged gender and femshits deny it. But honestly going from female to male is like going from white to asian/curry.

What could possibly require that, I'm baffled, I'm gathering that's FTM, but to what end?
They make a hideous, hilariously unconvincing dick out of your forearm skin.

Why would anybody want to be a male in the west? , it's like wanting to be black in america during slavery.

Because npc's are pumped with retard propaganda that we live better lives than women due to our gender, so they are geniunly surprised when they realize living as a man is veteran mode on Halo.

The Jews must be laughing super hard at the fact that they tricked women into doing this. You wouldn't think it'd have been this successful.

Reminds me of that FTM that wrote a blog post about how much life changed when they transitioned and realised that being a man actually sucked ass despite all the privilege bollocks women like to throw around. A lot of them seem to go into it thinking they'll be respected more and shit, then once they get what they want they realise they're actually seen as nothing more than a tool for people to use and then throw away. It's funny and it's what they deserve for believing that horseshit.

This ones pretty good of a woman who transitioned and then realised that living life as an ugly man is pretty much hell on earth

Feel kinda sorry for her in the end, but she should have listened. She can't tell me that she was never aware of a single voice telling her that all of this gender bullshit is just far-left ideology and that she should seek out help for her problems and not just see transition as the only solution.
Now there is nothing left for her to do, except maybe start a public crusade against transitioning.

I love this we should encourage more females to mutilate themselves to try and become "men" so they can experience real adversity, beyond their made up issues of "sexism".

The Jews must be laughing super hard at the fact that they tricked women into doing this. You wouldn't think it'd have been this successful.
Yup. They hate us with a passion. It's just about "how can we harm more white people"?
If we heavily introduce lgbt propaganda in schools, can we convince some white people to mutilate themselves and fuck up their lives?

What could possibly require that, I'm baffled, I'm gathering that's FTM, but to what end?
My guess is that the skin was needed for the phalloplasty and they took it from the arm.

My guess is that the skin was needed for the phalloplasty and they took it from the arm.
This is so fucked up. If you ever want good material to redpill someone, show him the women that skin their entre arm off to crate the organic material, so they can pretend to have a penis.

This is based females suffering as the subhuman males they bullied if only there was something for chads too..

Why would these creatures throw away so much privilege for perma-death hardcore setting? What a buncha blockheads.

It's a severe mental illness and when combined with liberal propaganda this is what happens. These people can be cured, but liberals don't want to actually help them.

It baffles me how some of these ftm trannies think their lives will be better as short unattractive men.

So let’s consider two facts:

1) vastly more men transition to women than women transition to men
2) vastly more transmen reverse their transition than trans women do.

fuCking patriarchy!

its because, even a 5'8 manlet who turn female would be supermodel height...they would be superior female
even if youre incel tier as a man, you might just have an aesthetic face as a female
the only problem is hiding your dick
jfl being trans mtf with dick is preferable to being incel to these men

ftm tranny would just be turbomanlet framecel jfl