Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90% OF WOMEN ARE ENTITLED, OUT OF TOUCH, HYPER HYPERGAMOUS WHORES

K

KaizenYagi

Banned
-
I get that women on dating apps are hypergamous. I get that women generally are. But how much of this is a reflection of actual biology? I know women, and men are different, but honestly, and this is not sour grapes but if I were say some chad lite, I would still feel pretty uncomfortable with some 10/10 looking girl. Like if she wasn't fat, 6,7/10 would be more than enough to make me happy. Are we to believe that women don't feel the same way? I have this strong suspicion that women are not as hypergamous by nature as they are behaving now. They have just been socially enabled to whoremaxx. I grew up in the late eighties, and nineties, and homosexuality was like having stage 4 brain cancer or full blown aids. Nowadays generation z thinks being gay or transmissionfluid or whatever is like changing your wardrobe for a new trendy oppressed vic identity. Societal support is given to this perversion so tons of socially conditioned people jump in for whatever reasons to assume an identity that people in my generation would have had to have been seriously messed up to participate in, like say having severe psychological problems from having been molested repeatedly, etc. So what I'm saying is, is I think women biologically can be comfortable with their approximate looksmatch, but because tinder exists, and feminism exists, and society supports gutterslutting women are basically opportunistic whores who are completely out of touch with reality. Women can be happy with looksmatching, but social engineering has given them the lifetime chad supply lottery, and now like druggies on meth for whom coffee is nothing, or LaFerrari owners who scoff at Mustangs, women have been spoiled rotten. Unfortunately they are neurologically fried out, and unrecoverable in the West under current social conditions.

What do you think?

A lot of them are fat and have tattoos as well. I don't think there's a biological reason for that either. I think females are hypergamous by nature, but they are going overboard and are now trying to act as irredeemable as possible because of this "strong woman" meme.

I didn't read because paragraphs. Change 90% to 100%

I think everyone agrees, lol.
It's more than 90%.

I'm still cuckmaxxed with the hope that not all women are unredeemable tramps. Probably just naive.
A lot of them are fat and have tattoos as well. I don't think there's a biological reason for that either. I think females are hypergamous by nature, but they are going overboard and are now trying to act as irredeemable as possible because of this "strong woman" meme.
The tatts kill me. Gorgeous girls wreck themselves with these things to be unique, when they already were, and now fat girls think tatts, quarter sized holes in their ears, and fluorescent hair makes them 8/10's.

Last edited:
sorry to break it to you but women ARE that hypergamous by nature. before we settled down into civilization and enforced monogamy became a thing, only top tier men would spread their genes. 1 man to every 17 women had a chance to pass on his genes. that's only 5.8% of men!! Only the tallest, strongest, best looking, bravest and most sexually dimorphic men would get women. They would have harems of women. If you dont believe me- look at other animal species. Female hypergamy is not exclusive to humans. Most species of females are hypergamous. Female peacocks only want the males with the biggest and prettiest feathers. Female lions only want the biggest lions with the largest manes. Female elephant seals only want the biggest and most dominant male seal. etc etc etc etc! There are VERY few species of animals out there where the majority of males get to pass on their genes. I believe only some species of birds are truly monogamous by nature.

So what I'm saying is, is I think women biologically can be comfortable with their approximate looksmatch, but because tinder exists, and feminism exists, and society supports gutterslutting women are basically opportunistic whores who are completely out of touch with reality.

COPE!! Women can be comfortable with what their looksmatch offers them if he is a good provider. But women have never been sexually attracted to average and ugly men. where do u think this stereotype of all women becoming nags comes from? where do u think this stereotype of women becoming frigid and asexual once they get married comes from? Women only become insufferable nagging cunts if they are married to sub7 men. They are bitter deep down and resent him because he is not Chad and they will take out their anger on him. And because he is sub7, he just has to deal with the abuse because thats the best he can do. Likewise, dead bedrooms only happen to sub7 men because their partners are not sexually attracted to them. You'll never find a Chad out there who has to deal with a wife who doesnt want sex.

Last edited:
Socially engineered and weaponized.

They used to settle with whatever was locally available. Now it's like a slot machine.

its more than 90% but not 100%.

sorry to break it to you but women ARE that hypergamous by nature. before we settled down into civilization and enforced monogamy became a thing, only top tier men would spread their genes. 1 man to every 17 women had a chance to pass on his genes. that's only 5.8% of men!! Only the tallest, strongest, best looking, bravest and most sexually dimorphic men would get women. They would have harems of women. If you dont believe me- look at other animal species. Female hypergamy is not exclusive to humans. Most species of females are hypergamous. Female peacocks only want the males with the biggest and prettiest feathers. Female lions only want the biggest lions with the largest manes. Female elephant seals only want the biggest and most dominant male seal. etc etc etc etc! There are VERY few species of animals out there where the majority of males get to pass on their genes. I believe only some species of birds are truly monogamous by nature.

COPE!! Women can be comfortable with what their looksmatch offers them if he is a good provider. But women have never been sexually attracted to average and ugly men. where do u think this stereotype of all women becoming nags comes from? where do u think this stereotype of women becoming frigid and asexual once they get married comes from? Women only become insufferable nagging cunts if they are married to sub7 men. They are bitter deep down and resent him because he is not Chad and they will take out their anger on him. And because he is sub7, he just has to deal with the abuse because thats the best he can do. Likewise, dead bedrooms only happen to sub7 men because their partners are not sexually attracted to them. You'll never find a Chad out there who has to deal with a wife who doesnt want sex.

Yeah, all that sucks, and I am inclined to believe you as much as I don't want to, but I got a couple of questions.

Runaway hypergamy then would presumably be for the good of the species as a built in mechanism. So in the aggregate do you think low value women having kids with the top 6% of men would produce more dysgenic traits than higher value women having offspring with higher value looksmatched men? Because if low tier women are responsible for dysgenic traits more than low tier men, and average men you can say an "Evolutionairy" case cannot be made for that kind of hypergamy.

The other thing is what is the value of pretty to the species beyond peacock feathers? So chad can take blunt force trauma to the face, and live another day because of his facial bone structure, and his sexually dimorphic traits are indicators of higher T, and as such better strength, but none of this clustering around chad, especially with today's skew can produce the genetic diversity required to create engineers, MD's, technical people, scientists, etc. How long have we not been cavemen? Likewise is some tall, well proportioned amazon inferior to a 5'0 spinner? Genetically, no, but in terms of majority male preference, yes. I mean let's get real about the spinner. Men like them because of the power differential, you want to split em like firewood, but you can't do that as easily with a 6' girl even if you are chad. So male insecurity confers an evolutionairy advantage? So really what is the argument for pretty?

Last edited:
Yeah, all that sucks, and I am inclined to believe you as much as I don't want to, but I got a couple of questions.

Runaway hypergamy then would presumably be for the good of the species as a built in mechanism. So in the aggregate do you think low value women having kids with the top 6% of men would produce more dysgenic traits than higher value women having offspring with higher value looksmatched men? Because if low tier women are responsible for dysgenic traits more than low tier men, and average men you can say an "Evolutionairy" case cannot be made for that kind of hypergamy.

The other thing is what is the value of pretty to the species beyond peacock feathers? So chad can take blunt force trauma to the face, and live another day because of his facial bone structure, and his sexually dimorphic traits are indicators of higher T, and as such better strength, but none of this clustering around chad, especially with today's skew can produce the genetic diversity required to create engineers, MD's, technical people, scientists, etc. How long have we not been cavemen? Likewise is some tall, well proportioned amazon inferior to a 5'0 spinner? Genetically, no, but in terms of majority male preference, yes. I mean let's get real about the spinner. Men like them because of the power differential, you want to split em like firewood, but you can't do that as easily with a 6' girl even if you are chad. So male insecurity confers an evolutionairy advantage? So really what is the argument for pretty?

Those are all good questions but unfortunately I am not an evolutionary psychologist or an evolutionary biologist so i cant properly answer. all I do know is that womens preferences in men have not evolved at all since we have settled into civilization. They still have the same sexual preferences as their cavewoman ancestors did which is not beneficial for today's society. as you said, we need smart genes to enter the gene pool to create more engineers, MDs, and other scientists. We really have no need for big strong brutes in society.

The truth is women dont know what they want. They are biologically programmed to want Chad, but most women dont realize it. This is why its so common to hear women virtue signalling against incels and lookism. This is why there are so many women who say they would date average, ugly, or short men. this is because women honestly believe that they WOULD date those men. Now of course they wouldn't actually do it, but they don't know that. Women are stupid and not in touch with their nature. Men understand women better than women understand themselves.

This is going to sound bluepilled but I think its possible for women to be happy with average and ugly men. Of course they will never be sexually attracted to them and they will end up nagging at them and denying them sex like I mentioned in my last comment. But overall, they can still be quite happy. In the end, good sex isn't that important if you have all the other components in life that are necessary to be happy. So yes women can be happy if they have children and a husband who loves them and takes care of them. I have many older cousins that are ugly and short like me but they were young before the tinder generation and thus were able to find wives. they are happily married.

tinder and other dating apps really ruined the dating game. But tbh, now that im blackpilled, i dont think i could ever be happy with a woman even if we got rid of dating apps and changed the dating culture and I was able to find someone. Because i'll know deep down that shes not really sexually attracted to me and that hurts too much. I'll have to deal with boring starfish sex only once a month and my wife will probably nag at me all the time. i want to get the same quality of sex Chad gets. I want a woman to eyefuck me and know she wants me so badly. I want her to make out with me passionately. I want her pussy to get extremely wet. I want her to talk dirty to me. I want her to moan and breathe heavily in my ear. I want us both to get super sweaty and hot. I want her to dig her nails in my back and beg me to fuck her harder. etc etc etc. This is the kind of sex only Chad gets. Its SO traumatizing to get blackpilled and realize you are sexually unattractive and no woman will ever desire you in this way.

Last edited:
tinder and other dating apps really ruined the dating game. But tbh, now that im blackpilled, i dont think i could ever be happy with a woman even if we got rid of dating apps and changed the dating culture and I was able to find someone. Because i'll know deep down that shes not really sexually attracted to me and that hurts too much. I'll have to deal with boring starfish sex only once a month and my wife will probably nag at me all the time. i want to get the same quality of sex Chad gets. I want a woman to eyefuck me and know she wants me so badly. I want her to make out with me passionately. I want her pussy to get extremely wet. I want her to talk dirty to me. I want her to moan and breathe heavily in my ear. I want us both to get super sweaty and hot. I want her to dig her nails in my back and beg me to fuck her harder. etc etc etc. This is the kind of sex only Chad gets. Its SO traumatizing to get blackpilled and realize you are sexually unattractive and no woman will even desire you in this way.

So this. It really makes it not worth it. Especially betabuxing for a sloppypig who thinks she deserves chad.

I think they are trash in the west more than in other places for all that entitlement that society gives them. But of course they are hypergamous by nature.
And this:
Change 90% to 100%

What else is new?

Hmmm interesting find (some Japanese roboticist tweeted about this recently)

Human preferences for sexually dimorphic faces may be evolutionarily novel

"It is a popular assumption that certain perceptions—for example, that highly feminine women are attractive, or that masculine men are aggressive—reflect evolutionary processes operating within ancestral human populations. However, observations of these perceptions have mostly come from modern, urban populations. This study presents data on cross-cultural perceptions of facial masculinity and femininity. In contrast to expectations, we find that in less developed environments, typical “Western” perceptions are attenuated or even reversed, suggesting that Western perceptions may be relatively novel. We speculate that novel environments, which expose individuals to large numbers of unfamiliar faces, may provide novel opportunities—and motives—to discern subtle relationships between facial appearance and other traits. "

TL;DR: it is during highly advanced civilizations that preferences for square-jawed masculine men developed, since being exposed to thousands and millions of faces every day (i.e. in cities) made one more acute at spotting tiny facial differences and thus being able to sort people via that trait. In backwards cultures, ironically dimorphic faces don't count for much, everyone can look the same since they all need to get off their butts to defend their village when the next raiding party or saber tooth tiger comes invading.

Hmmm interesting find (some Japanese roboticist tweeted about this recently)

Human preferences for sexually dimorphic faces may be evolutionarily novel

"It is a popular assumption that certain perceptions—for example, that highly feminine women are attractive, or that masculine men are aggressive—reflect evolutionary processes operating within ancestral human populations. However, observations of these perceptions have mostly come from modern, urban populations. This study presents data on cross-cultural perceptions of facial masculinity and femininity. In contrast to expectations, we find that in less developed environments, typical “Western” perceptions are attenuated or even reversed, suggesting that Western perceptions may be relatively novel. We speculate that novel environments, which expose individuals to large numbers of unfamiliar faces, may provide novel opportunities—and motives—to discern subtle relationships between facial appearance and other traits. "

TL;DR: it is during highly advanced civilizations that preferences for square-jawed masculine men developed, since being exposed to thousands and millions of faces every day (i.e. in cities) made one more acute at spotting tiny facial differences and thus being able to sort people via that trait. In backwards cultures, ironically non-dimorphic faces don't count for much, everyone can look the same since they all need to get off their butts to defend their village when the next raiding party or saber tooth tiger comes invading.
@pp183 say something

9EBFAAAB 2152 4A1D AE49 C2E7FCBAF2B6

hmmmm

100% this. This is where the common tropes of "my wife doesn't likes sex", "my wife uses migraines to dodge sex", "my wife doesn't experiment in bed", "my wife doesn't want to have sex ever since we got children" etc all come from.

Even if you're her looksmatch AND a good provider she still thinks she's the one doing you a huge favor. She thinks she has sacrificed herself and you should be thankful. She always thinks she deserves better and she got a bad deal out of you.

Even if you're her looksmatch AND a good provider she still thinks she's the one doing you a huge favor. She thinks she has sacrificed herself and you should be thankful. She always thinks she deserves better and she got a bad deal out of you.
Fuck all these entitled whores, foids aint shit

The truth is women dont know what they want. They are biologically programmed to want Chad, but most women dont realize it. This is why its so common to hear women virtue signalling against incels and lookism. This is why there are so many women who say they would date average, ugly, or short men. this is because women honestly believe that they WOULD date those men. Now of course they wouldn't actually do it, but they don't know that. Women are stupid and not in touch with their nature. Men understand women better than women understand themselves.
The average person has a lot of trouble putting into words what makes someone attractive to them. The average person has no idea what kind of bone/facial structure and ratios make people attractive. All they can talk about is muh eye color and muh hair color, which is just a slight preference but doesn't make someone attractive to them. The only real exception is height. Women and most people are fairly blackpilled about tall guys being attractive and women openly say they like tall guys.

Women are legitimately confused as to why they just can't get behind the idea of getting into a relationship with that one nice guy or that one average guy that likes them. They don't understand what makes him unattractive but chad attractive.

So yeah just like you say, when it's all hypothetical they're like oh yeah sure I'd wouldn't mind dating some guy who's shorter than me (for instance). But then in practice when they meet a great short guy a voice inside them tells them hell no. And they'll just chalk it up to we didn't connect, we didn't have chemistry, but I'm sure he'll make another woman happy!!!!! He's a catch!!!!

Most men are capable of rationale, women are subhuman, they only think based on emotions and impulses.
It's not just that but women have no need for the kind introspection that lead to the blackpill. The blackpill was not just born out of pure rationale, it was driven by constant failure, rejection and a need to understand. In the same way, chad and chadlites are just as clueless as women because they never had to stop and think about all this shit.

Though chads and chadlites who used to be short/ugly etc when they were younger often tend to be blackpilled in some way. Because everything changed before their eyes and they've experienced what it's like to be unattractive.

It's not just that but women have no need for the kind introspection that lead to the blackpill. The blackpill was not just born out of pure rationale, it was driven by constant failure, rejection and a need to understand. In the same way, chad and chadlites are just as clueless as women because they never had to stop and think about all this shit.

Though chads and chadlites who used to be short/ugly etc when they were younger often tend to be blackpilled in some way. Because everything changed before their eyes and they've experienced what it's like to be unattractive.
True, the only way you can understand something is by being in the position to understand it

True, the only way you can understand something is by being in the position to understand it
I just wanna add, do you think you would have been blackpilled or thinking about blackpilled concepts if you were having a decently successful dating/sex life since you were a teenager? IMO virtually none of us would be thinking about this shit if that were the case.

98%
Also add a TL;DR
because i didnt read a single word

100% this. This is where the common tropes of "my wife doesn't likes sex", "my wife uses migraines to dodge sex", "my wife doesn't experiment in bed", "my wife doesn't want to have sex ever since we got children" etc all come from.

Exactly. All those tropes exist for a reason. Average and ugly men who are lucky enough to get married ALL have to deal with nagging wives that are not interested in sex. If all the members on this site (including myself) were born 50 years earlier, we'd surely be married by now, but we would only get starfish sex once or twice a month after weeks of begging. And yes, our wives would think they're doing us a huge favor.

Exactly. All those tropes exist for a reason. Average and ugly men who are lucky enough to get married ALL have to deal with nagging wives that are not interested in sex. If all the members on this site (including myself) were born 50 years earlier, we'd surely be married by now, but we would only get starfish sex once or twice a month after weeks of begging. And yes, our wives would think they're doing us a huge favor.
Also the trope you see in movies, tv series and commercials that imply that the average man is ugly. Like for instance when a dude in a sitcom/commercial takes off his shirt and has an average physique and tries to act confident. You get background laughs added in the audio, you get the characters acting disgusted or making fun of him for being average/normal.

But if an average woman is in her underwear it's always meant to be sexy. If an average woman acts flirty/sexual it's meant to be sexy.

It's like we have this built in trope in our heads that the average guy is ugly but the average woman is hot. Which perfectly coincides with the scientific data showing us that men find most women attractive and women find most men unattractive.

I wouldnt say 90%, cos i still see so much normies, even fat ones, have gf, and they are not rich either..this is why i use to think its my autism, not just my ugliness. Cause I know a lot of NT ugly normies that still have gfs..

So far, only sub 5s cant have gf....

Thats why i dont expect civil unrest anytime soon, cos so long as normies can get it, theyll always pick foids side over incels, majority of normies had to be incels first, only then we can expect changes...

Hypergamy is a redpill concept

I just wanna add, do you think you would have been blackpilled or thinking about blackpilled concepts if you were having a decently successful dating/sex life since you were a teenager? IMO virtually none of us would be thinking about this shit if that were the case.
If love were fair, this website probably wouldn't exist

If love were fair, this website probably wouldn't exist
It certainly wouldn't. Nobody chooses to shitpost here instead of having a deep intimate relationship with a loving partner.

But alas that's the world we live in.