Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 918'000 thousand British men live alone in the UK, but only 453'000 foids

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
This is misogynistic hon! Women are just as lonely as men:soy:

300k of those are single moms on the prowl

This is misogynistic hon! Women are just as lonely as men:soy:

"Theres somebody for everybody sweetie, you'll find a nice wife one day. Tehee"

we still need to try to fix female loneliness okay?? its not good for women to be lonely xxxxx

men can cope better teehee

indeed
71496232 p0

One in four people who are homeless are women

Good situation. Compared to Finland (let alone Sweden!), the women shortage is less. UK has much bigger population. The biggest shortage of women are in Qatar, UAE etc. where there has been massive immigration. But they block their women from the immigrant workers unlike Finland. In fact taxpayer incels pay for courses that teach Iraqi and Afghan men how to get/approach a Finnish woman while they don't help incels at all, do exactly the opposite. Just recently our government decided to transfer 175 underage asylum seekers from Greece, Italy, Cyprus and Malta. They are all handsome Afghan men that quickly get a GF and thus create more Finnish incels. If women could not vote in elections, these things would not happen.

"women's rights"

This is very unsettling.

@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

Good situation. Compared to Finland (let alone Sweden!), the women shortage is less. UK has much bigger population. The biggest shortage of women are in Qatar, UAE etc. where there has been massive immigration. But they block their women from the immigrant workers unlike Finland. In fact taxpayer incels pay for courses that teach Iraqi and Afghan men how to get/approach a Finnish woman while they don't help incels at all, do exactly the opposite. Just recently our government decided to transfer 175 underage asylum seekers from Greece, Italy, Cyprus and Malta. They are all handsome Afghan men that quickly get a GF and thus create more Finnish incels. If women could not vote in elections, these things would not happen.
In Gulf,migrants don't approach locals.They are just a workforce.

And yes,min.int.Ohisalo is big huora who should be thrown to hell.

Finncell here too.Btw.

I sometimes think to get her,after all I live near her.

PS.Those fuckers are not underage at all but grown up men.

Last edited:
Yeah I know I'm apart of that statistic

In Gulf,migrants don't approach locals.They are just a workforce.

And yes,min.int.Ohisalo is big huora who should be thrown to hell.

Finncell here too.Btw.

I sometimes think to get her,after all I live near her.

PS.Those fuckers are not underage at all but grown up men.
Most of the refugees will end up as incels unless they bring their underage cousin-wife from abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back