Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 95% of men are incels

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
I can and I will argue that 95% of men are incels. Normies don't exist - they are just a specific breed of ours.

Ascension and this 'as an incel I only want 1 girl that will give me affection etc' thing is a cope. Getting to normie tier isn't ascension - ascension is becoming Chad.

To be honest, I can even argue that incels have it better than normies. We don't have the unpleasure of dealing with women. I personally and most of us here on these threads have heard countless stories about crazy shit thay lower-tier men go through: Getting cucked, raising children not theirs, being mentally abused by a foid.

Only top Chad will ever have happiness. Chad can feel safe and good, since every day he comes back from his snazzy halo effect work where he fucked 20 of his secretaries he will be met by a loving stacy that he is sure she won't cheat on him. Because only Chad can be sure.

Chad won. 95% lost. It's over, if even it ever began.

Both incels and normies will share the same, defensive mindset for all their lives. We will be essentially the same insecure losers we are, thanks to the virtue of being born in the lower classes. We all will be incels at heart along with normies, never truly securing a foid's affection that's reserved for Chad.

The only solution is to overthrow and exterminate the global Chad. Else, it'll be over for all men. Because I don't consider Chads men anymore. They're subhuman. They have degraded to lower levels of existence thanks to the stream of validation and now just like foids work like machines to fuck and breed with them. Still, they're happy. Still, they've won

We must put an end to this.

Nonsense. At least 60% of normies had sex at some point of their lives.

1. Find rope
2. Rope

Very true, I was friends with a low-tier normie that had been cheated on, had his heart broken and friendzoned countless times. A Chad literally fucked his girlfriend the day after they broke up and it made him genuinely suicidal..

093A9005 9442 4A4A 9447 24666B3EDD49

Nonsense. At least 60% of normies had sex at some point of their lives.
I think you misunderstood the post. Being a virgin doesn't make an incel - not being genuinely attractive to a foid (and thus living a life of instability and unhappiness) makes one, and that applies to 95% of men.
Teracope.
You're coping, especially given you're a gymcel. There's no ascension. Only Chad is a non-incel.

I am not sure I would lump normies with incels. There should a seperation between what is a trucel, someone who absolutely cannot ascend. And a volcel or normie who for some reason doesn't want to ascend or has ascended at a point but cannot now.

I can and I will argue that 95% of men are incels. Normies don't exist - they are just a specific breed of ours.

Ascension and this 'as an incel I only want 1 girl that will give me affection etc' thing is a cope. Getting to normie tier isn't ascension - ascension is becoming Chad.

To be honest, I can even argue that incels have it better than normies. We don't have the unpleasure of dealing with women. I personally and most of us here on these threads have heard countless stories about crazy shit thay lower-tier men go through: Getting cucked, raising children not theirs, being mentally abused by a foid.

Only top Chad will ever have happiness. Chad can feel safe and good, since every day he comes back from his snazzy halo effect work where he fucked 20 of his secretaries he will be met by a loving stacy that he is sure she won't cheat on him. Because only Chad can be sure.

Chad won. 95% lost. It's over, if even it ever began.

Both incels and normies will share the same, defensive mindset for all their lives. We will be essentially the same insecure losers we are, thanks to the virtue of being born in the lower classes. We all will be incels at heart along with normies, never truly securing a foid's affection that's reserved for Chad.

The only solution is to overthrow and exterminate the global Chad. Else, it'll be over for all men. Because I don't consider Chads men anymore. They're subhuman. They have degraded to lower levels of existence thanks to the stream of validation and now just like foids work like machines to fuck and breed with them. Still, they're happy. Still, they've won

We must put an end to this.
I really dislike when people uses normie as a looks measurement, it makes it sound like incel is some rare disease that only outcasts have. Normie is a mental thing that means you dont hang around internet forums/arent aware of the redpill.

I agree with you that most men are sexually dissatisfied but that doesnt necessarily make them incel, otherwise women that doesnt get chad could be incel.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood the post. Being a virgin doesn't make an incel - not being genuinely attractive to a foid (and thus living a life of instability and unhappiness) makes one, and that applies to 95% of men.

You're coping, especially given you're a gymcel. There's no ascension. Only Chad is a non-incel.
Being an incel consists in a total frustration of one's sexual and romantic agency and the subsequent lack of validation that is held for impotent men. While it is true that normies, and even Chad, to some extent suffer from having to defer to a woman's will for their satisfaction and vindication (with only rapists overcoming this difficulty in a limited capacity), neither experience total frustration and therefore they not wholly impotent and as such they receive some validation.

I think you are drawing near to a good blackpill, specifically that men are Jewish outcasts by nature and they must be accepted and admitted into society by women for their abundance—or they are simply tolerated as unwanted guests, but this is a matter separate from inceldom. For normies, their concern is their poverty, for incels it is their utter destitution.

The only solution is we ethnics start cucking the white race and replace it with higher IQ people. Then enslave women, remove women’s rights, kill soyfilled vagina worshippers and go ahead with our uncucked lives

Cope. Normies exist, they had sex at least once in their lives while not being chad and make up about half of the population. Come up with a realistic theory.

Cope. Normies exist, they had sex at least once in their lives while not being chad and make up about half of the population. Come up with a realistic theory.
Once again, you're missing the entire point of this post.