Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 95% of single men are GOBLINS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

JUST ROPE BOYOS :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

IT WILL NOT TOUCH THIS

Nothing to appease m'ladyh I guess.

I'm soooooo sorryyy for not having been born with the top 1% of genetics, look how guilty of an evil inkel I must be.
Fuck them, if it wasn't for cucks they would be forced to stay as housewives in an ideal peaceful monogamous society.

I mean it's 2020, high-tier normies are considered ugly now and she mentioned old guys chatting her up and I'm sure we all know how women feel about old men.

Most men don't look bad to me no homo
Their standards are a whole other animal in 2020

I mean it's 2020, high-tier normies are considered ugly now and she mentioned old guys chatting her up and I'm sure we all know how women feel about old men.
The word "Goblin" implies they are short, wrinkly, ethnic men

"How dare men that aren't professional models or sports stars message me! Learn your place below me you wretch. I deserve to be treated like a god on this earth."
Meanwhile a normie man (which is her looksmatch since women exaggerate their looks) who is college-educated and speaks multiple languages (learning another language is a waste of time as a native english speaker anyway) would be lucky to go out a date with a fat, 40 year old single mother.

Only a woman would rate someone as a 0/10, let alone a group of people

If she's as attractive as she claims to be and not a delusional coping nigger, she should get an account on 'The League' and shut the fuck up.

The word "Goblin" implies they are short, wrinkly, ethnic men
I don't think you understand how disgusting the average guy is to women in 2020. I've seen guys who look exactly like the chad drawing only without the giant square jaw get rejected and called ugly.

Ho's have a lot of nerve. Most of them are busted as fuck without fakeup. That shit should be illegal.

I took screenshots of the most outrageous ones and I’ve been collecting them to remind myself to live my life with that kind of absurd confidence and self-esteem.

Just be confident bro [unless you're el goblino]!

I want to be a green goblin that can fly.

sorry sweaty, you’re not entitled to good looking men. Better yet she should deactivate her profile and then work on her personality.

The sheer arrogance of this female...

What about the other 5%

I bet she's ugly herself. It's usually the ugly ones who get reminded of their looksmatch that react like this.

Lmao and people still think "Chad only" and "99/1 rule" are jokes :feelskek:

95% of single moms are goblins tbh.

She probably looks like this

Just be confident, bro! Girls really dig confidence.

Knew it would be FDS
LOL

Based on her reddit userpic I'd say she is 5/10 without makeup

We just need more game boyos...

Based on her reddit userpic I'd say she is 5/10 without makeup

Yeah predictably she's a 30 year old single used up hole. All the quality guys her age are either married or looking for something less used.

Ragefuel, imagine how she feels about ethnic men.

Yeah predictably she's a 30 year old single used up hole. All the quality guys her age are either married or looking for something less used.

Very true.. its sort of like the number of wealthy men in the market for a 10 year old middling used car.

"im shocked by the *audacity* some men have"

maybe if they just worked on their personalities :/

FDS must be widely known to the mass.

Her vagina has more miles on it than a beat up Ford that has had ten engines replaced,this used up second hand dog cum filled Stanky hoe needs a full clip to the face.

Tagging our resident goblin @LiteralGoblin. Bro did you message this foid? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
LOL hell no. You’ll never see me on any dating site ever. Also fuck that foid for confirming my theory that foids view us short, ugly males as modern-day goblins.

Last edited:
Female privilege

Hell yeah, I get those "multiple language" foids sometimes on dating sites, but it always turns out that they have only a very limited knowledge of the languages they claim they are fluent in.
I myself speak about four languages, and I pick the arrogant ones on purpose - just to pull them down and show them that their language skills can definitely improve.
The second phase of my attack starts with commenting on body fat. Every foid (yes every single one) hates it when they are being considered overweight.
They go nuts over it. And the more subtle you bring it up, the angrier they get.

Shit, that one pissed me off. We're doomed.

Not one word, got gist

Lmao and people still think "Chad only" and "99/1 rule" are jokes :feelskek:
Hell yeah, I get those "multiple language" foids sometimes on dating sites, but it always turns out that they have only a very limited knowledge of the languages they claim they are fluent in.
I myself speak about four languages, and I pick the arrogant ones on purpose - just to pull them down and show them that their language skills can definitely improve.
The second phase of my attack starts with commenting on body fat. Every foid (yes every single one) hates it when they are being considered overweight.
They go nuts over it. And the more subtle you bring it up, the angrier they get.
Yeah bruh. Calling bitches fat is like a superpower, they can be an athletic goddess all it takes is a straight face to call them fat + they get mad
It takes one to know one
vHlyegA.jpg
JFL this roast beef thinks she’s “30 & attractive” :feelswhat: :feelshaha:

Actually they do like "old" guys .... old chads ,

Ive seen 28-30s yo chads dating 19 yo collage girls ...im telling ya girl love the mature look on a man ( chad)

>I took screenshots of the most outrageous ones and I’ve been collecting them to remind myself to live my life with that kind of absurd confidence and self-esteem.
over for redpilled confidence copers

profileIcon_jck5u8y0qjw31.jpg

>I’m an attractive, college educated, employed 30 yo woman who speaks multiple languages
>I’ve always opted to have sex with men on the first date, but since I’ve started implementing FDS I am dating two men and keeping it PG

Just not be a goblin theory