Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 99% OF PEOPLE don't live through as much exclusion as us.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Anyone else think the same?
I dont think I'm depressed or suffer from helplessness, but it feels like whatever led me to my current situation, I had no say in it.
I was given no choice.
I was just excluded, what feels like, since birth.
I remember being always being picked last in sports(despite being better than almost all my peers) from kindergarden to high school.
Yes, even in kindergarden I clearly remember kids not wanting to associate themselves with me.
Whatever I tried, no matter the place or group, the majority didnt want nothing to do with me.
I was there and it was over.

And after every exclusion it hits you,it hurts, but you say to yourself "I guess they don't like me, fuck em, I don't need them"
And then that turns into apathy, and then you just sit in your room, and then it hits you.
Most people don't live through that sort of exclusion.
Most people find friends and partners all throughout their lives.
You got excluded a few times and that reinforced all future negative social events.
It really doesn't matter what you do from here on out.
You are rolling continuously on a bad path and there is no coming back.

I was born an outcast

“I was born and then, it was over”

You're such a loser that your parents didn't show up for your birth.

Anyone else think the same?
I dont think I'm depressed or suffer from helplessness, but it feels like whatever led me to my current situation, I had no say in it.
I was given no choice.
I was just excluded, what feels like, since birth.
I remember being always being picked last in sports(despite being better than almost all my peers) from kindergarden to high school.
Yes, even in kindergarden I clearly remember kids not wanting to associate themselves with me.
Whatever I tried, no matter the place or group, the majority didnt want nothing to do with me.
I was there and it was over.

And after every exclusion it hits you,it hurts, but you say to yourself "I guess they don't like me, fuck em, I don't need them"
And then that turns into apathy, and then you just sit in your room, and then it hits you.
Most people don't live through that sort of exclusion.
Most people find friends and partners all throughout their lives.
You got excluded a few times and that reinforced all future negative social events.
It really doesn't matter what you do from here on out.
You are rolling continuously on a bad path and there is no coming back.

This is too goddamn real