Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 99% of rape allegations are excuses for cheating, revenge on Chad for not wanting the foid or are politically/power motivated yet Incels are blamed

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I know it looks like it this is just a foid bashing thread but it is the literal truth. There are so many examples of this now and it has became so blatantly weaponised that it is ridiculous to the point where the default position SHOULD be NOT believing foids until they prove their case. The actual rapes what really happen are a teardrop in the ocean compared to all the lies. Rape accusations come from 3 scenarios:-
  1. The foid has been cheating and needs to cover it up because her boyfriend is a psycho or she still needs/wants his betabux/thugmaxxing or just wants to keep her own reputation clean
  2. The man she wants doesn't want to be with her no matter how much she makes her holes available to him. Because she values her self worth above all else this is seen as the highest possible offence in her eyes and is worthy of the same punishment that an actual rape would receive hence why she has no qualms about the false allegation. She knows it is wrong but believes he deserves it anyway for rejecting her
  3. The man is in a position of power and because they can't compete with him fairly they need to destroy his reputation or are being urged/financed by someone else to do so
I was watching an Officer Tatum video yesterday who I believe was a police officer for 20 years. He said that in all of the thousands of cases in his entire career only 2 cases reported by women were confirmed to be genuine and all of the others were completely false based on some variation of point 1 above.

Point 2 happens time and time gain in colleges and universities. It is where the "Rape Culture" garbage comes from. Foids are convinced by Chads and Chadlites that he is going to be her true love and then he nails her and disappears and she equates that to being taken advantage of/rape. This is exactly what happened in the Emma Sulkowicz case where she destroyed a young Chadlites life because he realised she was just a whore and didn't want her. This situation will continue to echo thousands of times...and somehow, even more ridiculously be pinned on Incels in some roundabout way :feelskek:

So many examples of the third point that I've lost count now. Women stay quiet for decades (supposedly) and then as soon as a politician is in a position of power they come out the woodwork. So if these cunts were telling the truth that means they have left this potential rapist to do whatever he wants to anyone for years and years while they sat around living out their normal lives. But of course we know it is not true and it has even got to the point now where foids realise that an actual rape taking place is so unrealistic and hard to fake that they need something more feasible that they can conflate with rape. Some of these women are coming out with stories that the guy touched her arse or shoulder back in 1994 and she felt uncomfortable now and that is enough for slander...that shit was classed as flirting 10 years ago.

And most importantly NONE of the above relates to Incels yet Inceldom is constantly conflated with Rape Culture :feelsclown:

Completely agree, and this is proven true by the fact that most "rapes" are by someone the woman knows, aka hooked up and wanted to punish him

Foids like to complain that only 2% of rapists are ever convicted whereas the reality is that 98% of rape cases are fake.

Completely agree, and this is proven true by the fact that most "rapes" are by someone the woman knows, aka hooked up and wanted to punish him
Ye. I was thinking too - imagine foids thinking that people want their holes that desperately that they are willing to ruin their own lives by raping them. Like it's a fucking river of water that we will die like an African child without. They completely fail to realise that it is not just about sex for men, it is about being wanted and being seen as special by someone, neither of which a rape resolves. Imagine fucking dressing up all in black and going and squatting in a bush somewhere waiting for some foid so you can jump out and do the business when she appears :feelskek:

I think they've been watching too much CSI Miami or some shit.
Foids like to complain that only 2% of rapists are ever convicted whereas the reality is that 98% of rape cases are fake.
They need to get that Dan the lie detector fella from the Steve Wilkos show onto them and lock them up for the same number of years the rapist would've got if they fail.

Last edited:
I know it looks like it this is just a foid bashing thread but it is the literal truth. There are so many examples of this now and it has became so blatantly weaponised that it is ridiculous to the point where the default position SHOULD be NOT believing foids until they prove their case. The actual rapes what really happen are a teardrop in the ocean compared to all the lies. Rape accusations come from 3 scenarios:-
  1. The foid has been cheating and needs to cover it up because her boyfriend is a psycho or she still needs/wants his betabux/thugmaxxing or just wants to keep her own reputation clean
  2. The man she wants doesn't want to be with her no matter how much she makes her holes available to him. Because she values her self worth above all else this is seen as the highest possible offence in her eyes and is worthy of the same punishment that an actual rape would receive hence why she has no qualms about the false allegation. She knows it is wrong but believes he deserves it anyway for rejecting her
  3. The man is in a position of power and because they can't compete with him fairly they need to destroy his reputation or are being urged/financed by someone else to do so
I was watching an Officer Tatum video yesterday who I believe was a police officer for 20 years. He said that in all of the thousands of cases in his entire career only 2 cases reported by women were confirmed to be genuine and all of the others were completely false based on some variation of point 1 above.

Point 2 happens time and time gain in colleges and universities. It is where the "Rape Culture" garbage comes from. Foids are convinced by Chads and Chadlites that he is going to be her true love and then he nails her and disappears and she equates that to being taken advantage of/rape. This is exactly what happened in the Emma Sulkowicz case where she destroyed a young Chadlites life because he realised she was just a whore and didn't want her. This situation will continue to echo thousands of times...and somehow, even more ridiculously be pinned on Incels in some roundabout way :feelskek:

So many examples of the third point that I've lost count now. Women stay quiet for decades (supposedly) and then as soon as a politician is in a position of power they come out the woodwork. So if these cunts were telling the truth that means they have left this potential rapist to do whatever he wants to anyone for years and years while they sat around living out their normal lives. But of course we know it is not true and it has even got to the point now where foids realise that an actual rape taking place is so unrealistic and hard to fake that they need something more feasible that they can conflate with rape. Some of these women are coming out with stories that the guy touched her arse or shoulder back in 1994 and she felt uncomfortable now and that is enough for slander...that shit was classed as flirting 10 years ago.

And most importantly NONE of the above relates to Incels yet Inceldom is constantly conflated with Rape Culture :feelsclown:
What's more people take rape allegations very seriously to the point any man falsely accused of rape can have their entire lives destroyed and be threatened, assaulted or even murdered by vigilante whiteknights that want to play the hero and are obsessed with hunting down anyone branded as a rapist.

If you haven't raped anyone and someone is accusing you of rape apology or rape culture they are trying to get your harmed or killed just like when the SPLC puts groups and people on their hatewatch list and it results in those "hateful" groups and people getting violently targeted.

It's fully intentional.

@based_meme

Last edited:
wtf how could you say that you misogynist???

it's actually like 97%-98.5%

I have yet to see a single chad get accused for rape.

What's more people take rape allegations very seriously to the point any man falsely accused of rape can have their entire lives destroyed and be threatened, assaulted or even murdered by vigilante whiteknights that want to play the hero and are obsessed with hunting down anyone branded as a rapist.

If you haven't raped anyone and someone is accusing you of rape apology or rape culture they are trying to get your harmed or killed just like when the SPLC puts groups and people on their hatewatch list and it results in those "hateful" groups and people getting violently targeted.

It's fully intentional.

@based_meme
Exactly. There is a case in Scotland right now where previously a former party leader Alex Salmond was being accused by women who were being convinced and coerced into coming forward by the new leader Nicola Strurgeon (fish names I know) who was actually his previous understudy and was supposed to be one of his best friends. This was all because he left politics and then intended to come back and take over the party again and because he had a big following they knew they had to get rid of him in some underhanded way.

14 women came forward and it all turned out to be bullshit. The first accuser claimed she was raped by him at a dinner that evidence proves she wasn't even actually at and it all fell flat from there and he got all his legal fees paid. Now he is back in the news because he is trying to get Sturgeon prosecuted because she apparently orchestrated the whole thing.

But even though he was proven 100% innocent he is still branded as a pervert and a rapist by shitloads of people who bought the original lie. This is likely largely due to the fact that he looks like Baron Greenback of course:-

Baron Silas Greenback and Nero

Never heard of wheelchair Chad? :-

wtf how could you say that you misogynist???

it's actually like 97%-98.5%
"All those percents involved lube, handjobs and whipped cream but the other percent are totes legit too"

Last edited:
Eugenic Figrews will go to great lengths.. Slander, Libel, Murder, Oppression, Genocide.. just to maintain their power. They show zero remorse, humanity or compassion for anyone else.. only themselves.
Exactly. There is a case in Scotland right now where previously a former party leader Alex Salmond was being accused by women who were being convinced and coerced into coming forward by the new leader Nicola Strurgeon (fish names I know) who was actually his previous understudy and was supposed to be one of his best friends. This was all because he left politics and then intended to come back and take over the party again and because he had a big following they knew they had to get rid of him in some underhanded way.

14 women came forward and it all turned out to be bullshit. The first accuser claimed she was raped by him at a dinner that evidence proves she wasn't even actually at and it all fell flat from there and he got all his legal fees paid. Now he is back in the news because he is trying to get Sturgeon prosecuted because she apparently orchestrated the whole thing.
When Figrews get political power they abuse it.
But even though he was proven 100% innocent he is still branded as a pervert and a rapist by shitloads of people who bought the original lie. This is likely largely due to the fact that he looks like Baron Greenback of course:-
A Figrew lying is as natural as a Tree eating Carbon Dioxide and spitting out Oxygen. The only reason Figrews even get any attention at all is because of society assaulting Male minds with constant sexual cues and giving Foidscum the power to go after the most attractive of Males. So to achieve even a crumb of female attention they will happily stomp upon their brothers face on the whimsy of a word from those beasts lips than wait for evidence when Whores show they do nothing but lie.

That's based. I have exactly same thoughts on this.

Neuron star IQ and giga-Based post OP.

Most men aren't even physically capable of raping anyone. You have to be jacked like an 800lb gorilla with a gigantic dick that is able to get hard in a stressful situation. Just not happening with most men.

Forcible, violent rape pretty much never happens. "rape" is usually just consensual sex she regrets for some reason or a completely false allegation to get a guy in trouble as a power play.

Last edited:
At least chad is getting falsely accused. Fuck 'em. I hope they get witch trialed and rot in jail. They get to see the side of foids all incels see on the regular.