Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of this forum has no actual interest in sex

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The definition of incel seems to have changed from "man unable to have consensual sex" to "teenager afraid of having sex". I know the vast majority of us couldn't get it, but I'm not wrong.

Almost nobody under 20 actually belongs here.

inb4 youngcels

tenor.gif

your body has pretty much morphed at 18, if you cant get laid at that age there's no reason to believe it's gonna happen later, when it's even more difficult to meet foids

there is some truth to this ngl

JFL at gatekeepers

your body has pretty much morphed at 18, if you cant get laid at that age there's no reason to believe it's gonna happen later, when it's even more difficult to meet foids
A minority of people still grow and change past 18. I did.

I also knew a guy who was a giga incel until 17. From 17 to 20 he grew like 6-7 inches taller and got wider shoulders. Really late puberty

Some guys also make it in college somehow, though that's becoming increasingly more rare.

I don't think anyone who's under 18 or 20 should browse incel forums. There might still be some hope for them

JFL at gatekeepers
It's not really gatekeeping. It's literally possible that you'll grow taller, that your shoulders/jaw will get better or that even your dick will grow when you're this young.

Not saying it'll happen but it's literally possible

But if you're older than 20 it's impossible.

I also knew a guy who was a giga incel until 17. From 17 to 20 he grew like 6-7 inches taller and got wider shoulders. Really late puberty

Some guys also make it in college somehow, though that's becoming increasingly more rare.

I don't think anyone who's under 18 or 20 should browse incel forums. There might still be some hope for them
20 is a good cutoff imo. End of teen years etc, and the vast majority of guys aren't done growing completely at 18. You "fill out" quite a bit in your late teens/become a lot more masculine. Of course, the 16 year olds who make up the majority of the forum's userbase don't know that.

It's not really gatekeeping. It's literally possible that you'll grow taller, that your shoulders/jaw will get better or that even your dick will grow when you're this young.

Not saying it'll happen but it's literally possible

But if you're older than 20 it's impossible.
It is possible, but highly improbable (for me) I havent grown in 8 months

This is very rare. 99% of people are at their peak at 18. At 22 I am as incel as I was at 18 and that holds true for most people. Exceptions dont disprove the rule

It is possible, but highly improbable (for me) I havent grown in 8 months
Prolly over for you height wise then

Still some hope for the rest. My shoulders got wider past 16 and I've heard a lot of guys say their dicks grew until they were 18

This is very rare. 99% of people are at their peak at 18. At 22 I am as incel as I was at 18 and that holds true for most people. Exceptions dont disprove the rule
It's not even that rare to grow an 1inch past 18.

It really depends if you have ever tried in your teenage years or not. Many have been high inhib autists and that changes in your 20s.
At least when you start working in a job and you're out of kiddy school.

20 is a good cutoff imo. End of teen years etc, and the vast majority of guys aren't done growing completely at 18. You "fill out" quite a bit in your late teens/become a lot more masculine. Of course, the 16 year olds who make up the majority of the forum's userbase don't know that.
Yeah my lower third and my shoulders grew as i got to 18 or 20.

I'm a repulsive creature but at least I got some masculine features. If an incel isn't too ugly, those features could save him and make him a normie tbh

So i still think people should wait until 18 or 20

Prolly over for you height wise then

Still some hope for the rest. My shoulders got wider past 16 and I've heard a lot of guys say their dicks grew until they were 18

Do you think my shoulder size really matters? "oh he's 5'7" and ugly but he has a nice frame" JFL

And you think 1inch or even two or three can make a diffrence when your face is like a three and you're already really short?

Do you think my shoulder size really matters? "oh he's 5'7" and ugly but he has a nice frame" JFL
I didn't say you wouldn't be an incel anymore. I'm saying things could get better/you could become more attractive simply because it might be possible that you still have some potential

Us? There's no potential. The only thing coming for us is norwooding

And you think 1inch or even two or three can make a diffrence when your face is like a three and you're already really short?
Was that what I said? No, so fuck off.

I also didn't say you can't be an incel at 16. I said you shouldn't be on this forum.

Try 40 age with back pain from farming.

I also didn't say you can't be an incel at 16. I said you shouldn't be on this forum.
What? So you can be an incel at 16 but you can't be on a forum for incels because you're 16???

What? So you can be an incel at 16 but you can't be on a forum for incels because you're 16???
You can be an incel at the moment, but there's a chance that you have some potential that'll turn you into a normie or a low tier normie. (and i mean "you" in the general sense, not you specifically)
Besides, at that age you can only have a fraction of the blackpill experiences that older people here have, so there could be an argument here that people under 18 are simply too young for this forum

But i didn't say you should fuck off or you don't belong here, i actually think you're a good poster

I just think youngcels should be trying + waiting to see what their genetics can ultimately give them in life before rotting on a forum or reading depressing shit

English isn't my native language so i have no idea if i'm clear or not with my message

It's not a matter of "you don't belong", it's a matter of "you should give it a few more years and come back". Not that i'm telling you to leave this forum, I just think it'd be healthier

You can be an incel at the moment, but there's a chance that you have some potential that'll turn you into a normie or a low tier normie. (and i mean "you" in the general sense, not you specifically)
Besides, at that age you can only have a fraction of the blackpill experiences that older people here have, so there could be an argument here that people under 18 are simply too young for this forum

But i didn't say you should fuck off or you don't belong here, i actually think you're a good poster

I just think youngcels should be trying + waiting to see what their genetics can ultimately give them in life before rotting on a forum or reading depressing shit

English isn't my native language so i have no idea if i'm clear or not with my message

It's not a matter of "you don't belong", it's a matter of "you should give it a few more years and come back". Not that i'm telling you to leave this forum, I just think it'd be healthier
O.K. I understand. Thank you bro.

You keep bringing up that small changes can happen past 18 and pointing out exceptions to my point that an 18 yo who has tried and failed should post here. JFL fuck off with your retarded gatekeeping.

I wish I had the blackpill in high school. I could've tried looksmaxxing instead of that PUA garbage I did in college

Go see a jaw surgeon pls
Why do copers always tell me shit like this? The rest of my face is still subhuman and I'm a manlet.

Also I can't afford surgery anyways.

You keep bringing up that small changes can happen past 18 and pointing out exceptions to my point that an 18 yo who has tried and failed should post here. JFL fuck off with your retarded gatekeeping.
It's not gatekeeping because i don't deny their inceldom, nor do i want them to leave nor am i judging them. I just think there's healthier things to do when you're at that age.

For someone who's like a 4 or a 5 and who hasn't finished puberty because he's a late bloomer it's literally possible that small changes could just barely push him over the edge.

But obviously these days, women's standards are rising so fast that what i just described is getting increasingly more rare and difficult

Maybe I'm just too old but a decade ago i saw a lot guys "making it" somewhere between 16 to 20 and completely turning their life around
I wish I had the blackpill in high school. I could've tried looksmaxxing instead of that PUA garbage I did in college
Same. But the blackpill didn't exist back then, just redpill garbage

Why do copers always tell me shit like this? The rest of my face is still subhuman and I'm a manlet.

Cause your jaw is so bad the results would be huge

Maybe some, but 99%? Seems like cope

Cause your jaw is so bad the results would be huge
>still have Bug eyes,
>still have Negative canthal tilt,
>still have upper eyelid exposure
>still manlet
>Autism DIAGNOSED BY PROFESSIONALS & DOCTORS

>Can't afford surgery anyways. Its too expensive and there are no good surgeons in my area

>still have Bug eyes,
>still have Negative canthal tilt,
>still have upper eyelid exposure
>still manlet
>Autism DIAGNOSED BY PROFESSIONALS & DOCTORS

>Can't afford surgery anyways. Its too expensive and there are no good surgeons in my area
What would you know??
Colvin is truecel. surgery can only save higher level incels (4-5 range)

I knew you were an ugly subhuman already due to the eye asymmetry, nose, and lips... But holy fuck, that's one of the worst side profiles I have EVER seen on a blackcel. You also have weird alien ears. Absolute truecel, true brother of the cause. You're what people would call a "Melvin". Anyone who calls you a fakecel is unironically, probably a fakecel.

And in response to OP, it's hard to have interest in sex when you're too hideous to even try to think about attempting to get sex. Surgery is all that matters, or the bus ticket for oldcels.

Not everybody has the temperament of a slayer. There are those from civilized backgrounds who desire stable relationships as opposed to the rutting of monkeys, and this is naturally associated with "fears of intimacy" (i.e. evolutionary fears of being with a slut, who will probably infect you with STDs).

Last edited:
Colvin is a truecel but with A LOT of surgery, he could be saved. Saving truecels with surgery isn't about making them chad, it's just about making them look human enough to live. Surgerymaxxed former truecels still have to escape The West to have a sex life that isn't non existent or cucked.

I knew you were an ugly subhuman already due to the eye asymmetry, nose, and lips... But holy fuck, that's one of the worst side profiles I have EVER seen on a blackcel. You also have weird alien ears. Absolute truecel, true brother of the cause. You're what people would call a "Melvin". Anyone who calls you a fakecel is unironically, probably a fakecel.
Thank you guys for having actual fucking sense instead of being gigacoping bluepillers. You guys give me hope that not everyone on this forum is delusional.

>55 posts
tbh its always Greycels who joined a few weeks ago who always make these types of threads JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Remember @Hombre ? He would do this shit too, but with a more bullshit age cut off (25 instead of 20)

Oh those poor old trucels. They are the ones who were incels during their youth.

These youngcels are simply afraid of intimacy and have no idea what inceldom is about. They will ascend within a few years or should wait until they are as old as I was before making an account. Us oldcels (TeeHee I'm going to be a wizard in a few years) are the most blackpilled here and no one younger than me could possibly have it worse.

Last edited:
Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back