Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 14-year-old girl disproves blackpill by claiming she likes a fictional non-Chad male character

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
So even fictional characters get more love than me. Great. Really lifted up my spirits there mrs foid

So even fictional characters get more love than me. Great. Really lifted up my spirits there mrs foid
brutal
14-year-old foids can't be satisfied by chad anymore, so they turn to husbandos (male waifus)

JFL
Screenshot 89

just be a fake drawing theory

chad slayer jaw

this has to be satire, its borderline cwc behaviour

He's taller, has full hair, a well developed jaw but somehow is not conventionally attractive? :feelsugh:

He's taller, has full hair, a well developed jaw but somehow is not conventionally attractive? :feelsugh:
I haven't even analyzed the picture
jfl he's a fucking chad or a chadlite at least, it's absolutely brutal
even when a female tries to draw a "conventionally unattractive male" she draws someone tall and with proper jaw bc she doesn't even perceive short men with weak jaws as "male", we're androgynous sexless blobs to them, absolutely soul-crushing

He is attractive lol he looks like a fuckboy

His hairline is hovering like a centimeter or 2 above his eyes. He's like a NW-2 or some shit :feelstastyman:
Jaw is comically strong too

His hairline is hovering like a centimeter or 2 above his eyes. He's like a NW-2 or some shit :feelstastyman:
Jaw is comically strong too
it's over
no foid will even consider you human unless your hairline starts with your eyebrows

even when a female tries to draw a "conventionally unattractive male" she draws someone tall and with proper jaw bc she doesn't even perceive short men with weak jaws as "male", we're androgynous sexless blobs to them, absolutely soul-crushing
Also notice how fucking wide he is. He is literally over 2 times wider than she is. Enjoy the autism down below

Averageshoulders

He's like 2.05 or 2.1 times wider than her, but let's be generous and say he's 2 times wider.

The average shoulder width of a female is 14.4 inches (google). This means he's 28.8 inches wide at the shoulders MINIMUM. (assuming she isn't a framelet). The average man is only 15.6 inches wide

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER HAD 27 IN SHOULDERS AT HIS PEAK

SHE LITERALLY DREW A GUY WIDER THAN PEAK ARNOLD AND CALLED IT AVERAGE

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Once again giga elite male genetics are presented as AVERAGE

Sources

@FemoidsGTFO

Also notice how fucking wide he is. He is literally over 2 times wider than she is. Enjoy the autism down below

View attachment 272314

He's like 2.05 or 2.1 times wider than her, but let's be generous and say he's 2 times wider.

The average shoulder width of a female is 14.4 inches (google). This means he's 28.8 inches wide at the shoulders MINIMUM. (assuming she isn't a framelet). The average man is only 15.6 inches wide

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sources

@FemoidsGTFO
NOW THAT'S SOME WEAPONIZED AUTISM :feelshaha:
But seriously, good job bro :feelsokman:

If she was confronted with these facts she would probably claim something along the lines of "you can't compare comic characters to real people", completely ignoring that she drew that comparison in the first place.

Just be a 2D drawing theory

Matts whole schtick in the show is being a narcissist who thinks he is god tier Chad, jfl

NOW THAT'S SOME WEAPONIZED AUTISM :feelshaha:
But seriously, good job bro :feelsokman:

If she was confronted with these facts she would probably claim something along the lines of "you can't compare comic characters to real people", completely ignoring that she drew that comparison in the first place.
She actively tried to draw something non impressive and non hyper masculine but ended up with a guy that ticked nearly all the boxes we speak of. Seriously it's just missing a dickpill in there

Just imagine what she considers to be good looking or above average, just imagine what she thinks of when she's not trying to virtue signal jfl

@ionlycopenow is your frame good enough for this ITcel? :feelshehe:

read

View attachment 272314

Sources

@FemoidsGTFO

I fucking hate women so much.

Gathering a peek into the hollow foid psyche is like looking into the depths of hell or a Detroit crackhead alleyway at night.

See the difference 14yo girl?
Uzwpfzojj6351

teehee i dont always like chads see matt is not a chad *matt if a chad* :feelsclown:

her silly drawings can't defeat scientific evidential studies

There's a reason it's a drawing since it never happens IRL.

Just be a fictional character theory

> im 14

> i spend my life laughing at inkwells online

x to doubt