Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 2015 post on a non-incel forum; GTFIH!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
"I can sympathize with you, resolute and 1978
(although, 1978, i refuse to add the rest of your screen name to "1978."
Because i refuse to use any words that put you down.)
I was a virgin until after (years after) graduate school, and was very ashamed of myself because of it.
I want you to know that you are not the only ones.
Many of us had this experience.
It wasn't our fault; we didn't choose to be unattractive.
And all those people who come back at you with "it's only because you don't have CONFIDENCE"?
Don't let them rip you guys; fact is, they wouldn't've dated you for a million dollars (if female) or
(if male) introduced you to their sister.
They're not on your side, they're not interested in helping you.
This forum, though, is where you'll find people like me who have walked in your shoes.
I know how ashamed you felt (or feel; and i often still do, too).
But you have other special qualities that deserve respect,
and if i knew more about those qualities, i would probably be very impressed with you."

Wow, whoever this dude is, he was definitely a proto-incel and he is spitting all the right facts. Indeed, nobody is really going to help you. Male friends are useless because they wouldn't introduce you to a female relative, even if they praise you as a good person nor do female friends want to date you themselves. Only difference between proto-incel and I is that I don't feel ashamed about being a virgin.

Nice
Where did you find this?

Incel were around before this shitty forum was created tbh

he lost his virginity so he isn't an incel

"I can sympathize with you, resolute and 1978
(although, 1978, i refuse to add the rest of your screen name to "1978."
Because i refuse to use any words that put you down.)
I was a virgin until after (years after) graduate school, and was very ashamed of myself because of it.
I want you to know that you are not the only ones.
Many of us had this experience.
It wasn't our fault; we didn't choose to be unattractive.
And all those people who come back at you with "it's only because you don't have CONFIDENCE"?
Don't let them rip you guys; fact is, they wouldn't've dated you for a million dollars (if female) or
(if male) introduced you to their sister.
They're not on your side, they're not interested in helping you.
This forum, though, is where you'll find people like me who have walked in your shoes.
I know how ashamed you felt (or feel; and i often still do, too).
But you have other special qualities that deserve respect,
and if i knew more about those qualities, i would probably be very impressed with you."

Wow, whoever this dude is, he was definitely a proto-incel and he is spitting all the right facts. Indeed, nobody is really going to help you. Male friends are useless because they wouldn't introduce you to a female relative, even if they praise you as a good person nor do female friends want to date you themselves. Only difference between proto-incel and I is that I don't feel ashamed about being a virgin.
he wasn't proto-incel, he was just incel.
Incel were around before this shitty forum was created tbh

incel has been a term for a long time. Hell, I'm an oldfag, used to be on the love-shy forum back in 2010 (humble brag, I've been a loser for 11 years, nice)