Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A 41 year old incel in Sweden isolated/locked in by his mother for 30 years

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
A 41 year old man has been found in an apartment. He's been kept hidden by his mother for 30 years. He was sitting on a blanket in a dark living room, in shock and malnourished with no teeth and scars all over his body. He had canned fish and a bag of chips by his side.

This story surprised me. Not only is he the OG neet poorcel but his mother must be completely insane hiding his son for 30 years and not feeding him enough. A new female Fritzl. Imagine what he's going through right now. He was locked in when he was 12 years old and they found him yesterday, probably can't even talk. Not sure if there is any translated articles yet.

EDIT: Here's a translated article: https://pledgetimes.com/in-sweden-a-woman-kept-her-son-locked-up-for-almost-30-years/

Last edited:
fish and chips, sure he's not a britcel?

more like hungryaryan

The man could hardly answer questions and could hardly stand.
Mentally_crippled_by_lonely_teen_years_maxxed.

This man has no solution.
She explained this by the fact that other people wanted to harm them, so she forbade her son to leave the house.
Good job.
A relative of the detainee noted that she had previously suspected something was wrong in the family.
"Something's off... didn't I have a nephew?" :lul:
the apartment where the mother and son lived had not been cleaned for decades. She described what she saw as “one big dump”, and also compared the living conditions of the family with a horror movie.
Don't get the guy out of there, you are going to break the symbiosis he had with the mold...

Fesus Chrucking Jist...

bad boy bubby?

what the hell is this man (child) going to do for the rest of his life? live off neetbux? go back to middle school? either way, better than wage slaving

Last edited:
That man's life is utterly ruined, he should be entitled to life lifetime neetbux if he doesn't want to blow his head off.

what the hell is this man (child) going to do for the rest of his life? live off neetbux? go back to middle school? either way, better than wage slaving
Considering that hes in Sweden, hes probably entitled to a boatload of neetbux. Hopefully.

How could this happened? His school administration and officials didn't care that he is not showing for years?

could always be a gum model

The father was Hungarian but he's dead now. The mother and child is appearantly Swedish.

It's over for him in every sense of the word. I imagine he will never recover. Brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

How could this happened? His school administration and officials didn't care that he is not showing for years?
Happened for me as well. My mom just said I am sick and don't leave the bed anymore and that was it. No further questions.

They didn't care as much back in the 90s. I'm guessing this incel was probably mentally challenged in some way and in the 90s it was more shameful to have a such child.

I wonder if she had sex with him?

I wonder if she had sex with him?
That would be incest wouldn't it? I dont think she had but who knows. If she didn't feed him enough then she probably hated him. Atleast Fritzl fed his daughter properly.

I want to beam a dodgeball at the moms face continuously until her cheeks make her look like a mutated muskrat then tie her down to a wooden wheel and spin it until she throws up on herself

Last edited:
The mother was also called "the witch lady" by the locals. She had christmas decorations hanging all year around.

the ultimate ldar

She did the right thing.she was protecting him from our hellsociety

That's bullshit. We don't know what he looks like. If he looks ok (or at least looked ok when he was young), he could've ascended if it wasn't for his insane mother. Now he is mentally crippled beyond repair.

I would agree with you if she actually provided him with the right amount of nutrition and let him go outside, of course avoiding society in general.

Watch her get a slap on the wrist as she goes "tee hee I'm just a girl"

He'll never recover. Just euthanize the poor thing. And stone the demon foid to death.

Since its a male no one will care. Foid gets stuck on an escalator and regular programming is erupted for breaking news
.co moment
Lmao

Soyciety let crazy whores go to a spermbank and do shit like this. Get rid of spermbanks and find the traitors who donate.

Since its a male no one will care. Foid gets stuck on an escalator and regular programming is erupted for breaking news
Yes especially if it's an incel male. I've read some posts about this on a normie forum where most men post, and one guy suggested opening some sort of go fund me account for the victim but i doubt it'll happen. Imagine if a foid was the victim instead and it was a father. The press wouldn't blur his face and he would be called the Fritzl of Sweden.

I would also like to add that the victims sister checked on him 20 years ago but gave up and broke contact, and now another relative found him. What a great sister breaking contact like that despite his horrid situation.

Last edited:
Good thing you don't need teeth to pull a trigger.
A 41 year old man has been found in an apartment. He's been kept hidden by his mother for 30 years. He was sitting on a blanket in a dark living room, in shock and malnourished with no teeth and scars all over his body. He had canned fish and a bag of chips by his side.

This story surprised me. Not only is he the OG neet poorcel but his mother must be completely insane hiding his son for 30 years and not feeding him enough. A new female Fritzl. Imagine what he's going through right now. He was locked in when he was 12 years old and they found him yesterday, probably can't even talk. Not sure if there is any translated articles yet.

EDIT: Here's a translated article: https://pledgetimes.com/in-sweden-a-woman-kept-her-son-locked-up-for-almost-30-years/
What is that blurb at the end about rabbi schlomo jones's coolaid stand?

Last edited:
I wish i had some crisps

Rumor has it that the mother and "child" (He's still a child mentally) is Hungarian.
Magyar Horse Archer locked in his room and denied access to the stables

Magyar Horse Archer locked in his room and denied access to the stables
He was only half Hungarian but still... I wonder what he's doing right now. If he has it better or if he miss his old ldar place. He was also a tallcel at 12 years old according to his classmates.

Last edited:
Completely insane. The poor guy must have gone throw so much suffering. I can't even imagine.
Was hard to read.

They're not blaming the mother.

'Held captive by his mother for 28 YEARS'.
They're saying he could get away if he wanted too.

And that one is better.

You perfectly know the whole story is full of shit.
The poor fuck has still have feeling for that old whore he calls mother.
Just Fucking LOL
How cucked can you be?

That whore deserve the rope.

Now imagine if it was the other way around.
You all remember /ourguy/ from Austria and what happened to him.
The difference a poor woman in distress was the victim.

A bitch would rat on her father for way less.
When they chimpouts back then, one little stupid bitch gave the full address of her parents to the bolshevik.

I don't even talk about the false accusation of rape.
"My father looked at me too long."

Different rule for... different gender.

Don't forget if you don't agree with it, you're an incel piece of shit who deserve to die.
You're not even allowed to have your thought.

i cant understadn how this is posible in 1st world nation

they will put him in asylum worst than his home prison , no NEET bux

Holy shit. This guy has been completely robbed of his life, and by his own mother. I truly hate to see shit like this, I hope he can at least learn to communicate and live some semblance of a normal life after this tragedy, though I know he deserves much better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back