Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A 43 year old Incel went E.R in Germany yesterday and killed 9 people. Quote from his manifesto "my whole life I haven’t had a wife or girlfriend."

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Screenshot 2020 02 20 20 51 13

0 Tobias Rathjen

Image 1
2 20 Tobias video
Hqdefault

"In his rambling manifesto, Rathjen described his fears of having been placed under government surveillance — blaming it for his failure to have a relationship with women."

"He wrote that “for my whole life I haven’t had a wife or girlfriend, for the last 18 years exclusively because… I know I’m being surveilled,” according to Agence France-Presse."

You, Tobias Rathjen, shall have a mosaic made by myself. You will stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the fallen. E.R, Yogacel, Lepine, George Sodini, and Cho et al.

:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Inceldom wasn’t even his motive but the news will make it out that is was, such as in the first pic u posted

If this guy couldn’t get laid, that should be enough to prove the 8020 rule.

He probably was some kind of mental dude. The whole surveillance anxiety fucked him up. Obviously the main issue was that he never got loved and never felt accepted by the society. Many people turn into nazi groups because they are excluded from the society and these groups of rejects are all that's left.

He said himself because his standards were too high

Almost every incel shooter has been also mentally ill. Watch the media ignore the mental health part like they always do.

Hqdefault

Must've been a giga autist if he was incel

It's sad that it had to come to this. More bad press for us but still, the world has to recognize the suffering of those who go through inceldom.

Inceldom wasn’t even his motive but the news will make it out that is was, such as in the first pic u posted
If this CelBro had gotten pussy regularly, I don't think he would've have cared enough about the other shit he was stewing about to go E.R tbh.

Obviously the main issue was that he never got loved and never felt accepted by the society. Many people turn into nazi groups because they are excluded from the society and these groups of rejects are all that's left.
This.

over for chadcels

Meh, I wouldn't classify him as an incel shooter since it wasn't his ultimate motive.

That moment when a German schizo 43-tear-old incel is more manly than your typical Western cuck.

Turkroaches, Kurdroaches and other imperialist capitalist thugs will suffer! Juche revolution will bring doom to the idealist machine of neo-Christianity and feminism! Manse!

He tried enrolling to this forum but was denied entry, he then went ER :feelskek:

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Good for him.

He must have been a mentalcel. From what I've read he seems crazy.

View attachment 204767
View attachment 204764
View attachment 204770View attachment 204772View attachment 204771

"In his rambling manifesto, Rathjen described his fears of having been placed under government surveillance — blaming it for his failure to have a relationship with women."

"He wrote that “for my whole life I haven’t had a wife or girlfriend, for the last 18 years exclusively because… I know I’m being surveilled,” according to Agence France-Presse."

You, Tobias Rathjen, shall have a mosaic made by myself. You will stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the fallen. E.R, Yogacel, Lepine, George Sodini, and Cho et al.

:feelsYall:
New Saint!

from the article:
"Rathjen did not use the term “incel,” a contraction of “involuntary celibate” that is used as a rallying cry by some people in online screeds."

He said himself because his standards were too high
Got a link for that bro? As it's fairly recent news, I'm reading ton's of articles mostly repeating the same thing. Would be interesting to read the one you've read.

from the article:
"Rathjen did not use the term “incel,” a contraction of “involuntary celibate” that is used as a rallying cry by some people in online screeds."
Screeds me

Mentalcel killing ethnicels....retarded.

I need to read more about this tbh

He had chad tier looks. Look at the B&W photo. If he was old and balding that is his own fucking fault he didn't use the looks he was given when was younger and had more hair.

He was German so probably also rich. He could have afforded hair plugs.

Just another jerk making it more difficult for law abiding people to buy guns. No sympathy.

Talking about his looks, he mogs me from planet earth to the moon

He had chad tier looks. Look at the B&W photo. If he was old and balding that is his own fucking fault he didn't use the looks he was given when was younger and had more hair.

He was German so probably also rich. He could have afforded hair plugs.
Exactly. Volcel. Plus he's barely ugly.
He tried enrolling to this forum but was denied entry, he then went ER :feelskek:
over for chadcels
Cope
Also He doesnt look like a truecel
View attachment 204774
Must've been a giga autist if he was incel
If this guy couldn’t get laid, that should be enough to prove the 8020 rule.
He mogs me
St. Chadcel :feelskek: :feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Talking about his looks, he mogs me from planet earth to the moon

The ultimate mentalcel.

Sounds like he was schizophrenic. Sad shit

Nice job saying married. Many married men are incel
This guy is a mentalcel, it's obvious bruh. Maybe he was a standardcel or volcel but he's about average. Unless your saying 80/20 or something and that 80% of all men irregardless of sexual history are incel.

This guy is a mentalcel, it's obvious bruh. Maybe he was a standardcel or volcel but he's about average. Unless your saying 80/20 or something and that 80% of all men irregardless of sexual history are incel.

I wouldn't say 80% are incel but average men can definitely be incel, don't lie to yourself, unless of course you don't think hypergamy exists

Women, all these deaths were caused by you.
They think having sex with an ugly male is worse than people getting killed.
Thus, women want mass shootings

full

Mentalcel killing ethnicels....retarded.
He should've gone for chads and stacys. Also he wasn't an incel, he has explicitly written that his standards were too high and almost no foid could fulfill them. Sounds like a volcel to me.

I wouldn't say 80% are incel but average men can definitely be incel, don't lie to yourself, unless of course you don't think hypergamy exists
He should've gone for chads and stacys. Also he wasn't an incel, he has explicitly written that his standards were too high and almost no foid could fulfill them. Sounds like a volcel to me.
There you go, a Germancel saying what I thought, a standardcel.

In terms of going ER or how to do it, i'm not in favor of them tbh, don't think it'll help us at all (living incels), it's just a glamorous suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back