Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A 5cm/2in increase in height decreases suicide rates by 9% according to a study of 1.3 million swedes

Explained in more simple terms. Let's say that face and height have the exact same weight (even if you disagree with this just bear with me)

Some guy has a 2/10 face and an 8/10 height for instance

Arithmetic mean: (2+8)/2 = 5 => He's a 5/10

Geometric mean: sqrt(2*8)=4 => He's a 4/10

Some means punish you for having variance in your data set. It punishes the extremes the most, it's almost like you can't compensate for it
In this case the guy is so ugly that his height (which is just as above average as his face is below average) is not able to make up for it

I'm not saying that the geometric mean in particular is exactly what happens with looks (i think it's not strict enough actually), but i think looks do work in such a non linear way.

Explained in more simple terms. Let's say that face and height have the exact same weight (even if you disagree with this just bear with me)

Some guy has a 2/10 face and an 8/10 height for instance

Arithmetic mean: (2+8)/2 = 5 => He's a 5/10

Geometric mean: sqrt(2*8)=4 => He's a 4/10

Some means punish you for having variance in your data set. It punishes the extremes the most, it's almost like you can't compensate for it
In this case the guy is so ugly that his height (which is just as above average as his face is below average) is not able to make up for it

I'm not saying that the geometric mean in particular is exactly what happens with looks (i think it's not strict enough actually), but i think looks do work in such a non linear way.
lol I'm not retard but thx :lul:

Either ways, i dont think 5 10 is short enough to rope.

Ok fair enough. Face > height for the most part. Height is more of a multiplier. Can enhance your facial attractiveness.
I wouldn't say height is merely a face multiplier. Being tall has unique benefits that having an attractive face doesn't give you.

For example, taller people are more respected than shorter people in places of authority/positions of power. That's why the vast majority of CEOs and politicians are taller than average.

Another advantage unique to being tall is the fact that tall men make foids feel small and protected. A short man can't do that no matter how attractive his face is.

I will become a statistic in the future to further increase the sample size of heightpill suicides. Sooner or later, the normies will have to swallow the blackpill. :feelshehe:

Another advantage unique to being tall is the fact that tall men make foids feel small and protected. A short man can't do that no matter how attractive his face is.
Yup. Women are attracted to men who have the potential to unleash great violence upon other males.

I will become a statistic in the future to further increase the sample size of heightpill suicides. Sooner or later, the normies will have to swallow the blackpill. :feelshehe:
:worryfeels: smart

Yup. Women are attracted to men who have the potential to unleash great violence upon other males.
Women are the real "backwards knuckledraggers".

2388.jpg

Women are the real "backwards knuckledraggers".
They want to be dragged by the hair by a tall and strong male who has crushed the skulls of his opposition

This thread once again proves .co want tallcels dead :feelsrope: Gatekeeping will be our downfall

They want to be dragged by the hair by a tall and strong male who has crushed the skulls of his opposition
But by "backward knuckledragers" I also mean it in the same derisive sense that people use that phrase against males.

This thread once again proves .co want tallcels dead :feelsrope: Gatekeeping will be our downfall
Face isn't everything, but just because this thread focuses on a study about height doesn't mean you're not welcome or a fakecel.

But by "backward knuckledragers" I also mean it in the same derisive sense that people use that phrase against males.
I know but I just find it silly when foids call men primitive when below average iq males have the best odds in the dating market

jfl at calling men dumb when you select dumb men more
jfl at calling men dumb when you promote violent and dumb tendencies

I know but I just find it silly when foids call men primitive when below average iq males have the best odds in the dating market

jfl at calling men dumb when you select dumb men more
jfl at calling men dumb when you promote violent and dumb tendencies
And then bullying subs try to gaslight below average looking males that women actually love intelligence and point to isolated examples of women loving intelligent chads and say things like "maybe, just maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are :soy:"
But real life experience shows that below average iq good looking males have the best chances of having routine sex and that foids can't get enough of them.

And then bullying subs try to gaslight below average looking males that women actually love intelligence and point to isolated examples of women loving intelligent chads and say things like "maybe, just maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are :soy:"
But real life experience shows that below average iq good looking males have the best chances of having routine sex and that foids can't get enough of them.
"i looooooooooove nerds"
"i like guys with interesting hobbies"

What they mean

I wonder tho. When foids fuck and/or marry low iq men: do they even realize that those men are low iq? If they do I'm sure they don't care ... but I actually don't think they even realize it, the halo is too strong

I understand the struggles of short men but there are copers here thinking its their height keeping them from getting laid, when in reality its their face.
sam is 6ft 5 and still fucks yet looks like that. Imo height is better than face

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: These soys dude.. It's in their faces and they still delude themselves. Truly 70 IQ people.
What I hate about soys of any kind, is that they're always INCREDIBLY skeptical but in a one sided way. They readily accept everything part of the status quo, part of the feels good/bluepilled/just world fallacy, they never question the multi billion corporations and their trusty overlords.

But with le evil bad opinion from bad scary men? Suddenly they question everything and look for alternative less likely, less plausible answers

>good genetics make you happier
>happier people don't kill themselves as often
Not suprising, but still good to see a study about this

>good genetics make you happier
>happier people don't kill themselves as often
Not suprising, but still good to see a study about this
It's always good to know that we're factually and provably right.

Glucosamine helps in spinal decompression. I legit loose 2-3 cm height at night. And most people have bad posture (pelvic tilt) fixing it can give 1-2cm.
Lsjl is very experimental. Some people on LL forums have claimed 1-3 cm gain after several months. I think it's too much work ngl. I would rather use thick sole shoes like Disruptors or Timbers. Anyone can fraud 2inch easily if they are smart enough.
Is there no plastic surgery for height? Height surgery?

"Height doesn't matter bro"

How do you know?
Extremely painful, extremely expensive, bedridden for a year or 2, fucks your legs so you can't lift, play sports and you're injury prone

And all it does is make your legs a tiny bit longer, which will make you look goofy if you don't have short legs

Besides most manlets would still be too short even after LL

Extremely painful, extremely expensive, bedridden for a year or 2, fucks your legs so you can't lift, play sports and you're injury prone

And all it does is make your legs a tiny bit longer, which will make you look goofy if you don't have short legs

But height makes a big difference. How much longer can you get?

But height makes a big difference. How much longer can you get?
1-2in isn't too bad your bones. At around 3in things start to get bad from what I've heard

But your frame stays that same and it might lead to goofy proportions so it's not even as good as real height

I’m fucking 5’3 jfl

JUST RESPECT WOMEN YOU FUCKING INKLER!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm 5'7 and after leg lengthening at most I'd gain 2 or 3 inches which would only leave me at 5'9 or an ass hair away from 5'10. I agree. Leg lengthening also leaves you disproportionate too. Your torso, arms, and neck become too short for the rest of the body. And in most leg lengthening videos I've observed, the procedure only lengthens the thigh bones and not the calves which are pretty underrated in enhancing your height (and from an aesthetic pov, longer calves would also be better towards making everything look more even and making someone taller in a good way). Since the calves are used for support when standing, lengthening surgeries for the calves look extremely painful too and from the pics I've seen they rarely even look good after the procedure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back