Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 60 year old guy with NW0 hair looks younger than a 19 year old who is balding (NW3+)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Hair is the fountain of youth and it's incredibly rare for men to possess as they reach their 30s, let alone mid 20s for some guys.

At this point, in 2019, a full head of rare is becoming more rare than being semi-rich.

If you lose your hair, you lose what makes you human. You lose your soul.

olding in male case = mostly hair loss

hair is so important

Over for haircels

Hair is essential

Balding = Ugly
Ugly = Death
Hair = Life

Nothing to disagree with here.

Balding hits you with the worst aspects of aging prejudice: seen as something that has become terminally sick, diseased, that should be left behind
A visibly old man with hair has "still got it in him" despite being visibly and obviously old, he's still a chess piece on the chessboard.

This is some next level of retardation and is becoming annoying. Balding is terrible and it will for sure decrease smv, but when you exagerate like this, every valid argument you have becomes easily refutable just by showing examples of posts like this.

hmmmm....no pics? you're better than this.....

Nothing to disagree with here.

Balding hits you with the worst aspects of aging prejudice: seen as something that has become terminally sick, diseased, that should be left behind
A visibly old man with hair has "still got it in him" despite being visibly and obviously old, he's still a chess piece on the chessboard.

Ok, then why am i seeing bald guys with gfs or wives when I go outside. Maybe those women just felt sad for diseased, cancer patient looking man so they decided to give him their time, company and offspring. Knowing female nature this is very likely, dont you think?

I would just like to know, since two of you are constantly saying that being bald is worse than being tortured every day, why am I seeing this all the time. I feel very confused and uncomfortable by this cognitive dissonance I am experience. I would like someone to explain it,howis it possible

Hair is the fountain of youth and it's incredibly rare for men to possess as they reach their 30s, let alone mid 20s for some guys.

At this point, in 2019, a full head of rare is becoming more rare than being semi-rich.

Why post a thread like this without any images, it doesn't make sense

Show some pics to prove it, you make many threads that requires pics yet you never post any
Why post a thread like this without any images, it doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Fuck just turned 26, yet still look like a teenager. I guess it’s the only thing going on for me JFL. If only I was 6ft plus instead of 5’6 white framecel, my life would be different

Last edited:
This is some next level of retardation and is becoming annoying. Balding is terrible and it will for sure decrease smv, but when you exagerate like this, every valid argument you have becomes easily refutable just by showing examples of posts like this.
balding doesnt just "decrease smv", it literally destroys ALL THE REMAINING smv you have, so if you are a 3/10 you will be a 0/10 as far as sexual market goes, with no room for improvement, meaning all the other facial improvements you could do will be useless

Fuck just turned 26, yet still look like a teenager. I guess it’s the only thing going on for me JFL. If only I was 6ft plus instead of 5’6 white framecel, my life would be different
Just shotamaxx bro, I'm 19 and look 30 and would LOVE to switch places with you tbh

Just shotamaxx bro, I'm 19 and look 30 and would LOVE to switch places with you tbh
You’re asian you’re suppose to look young JFL. Since I have short skinny frame and youngish face even noodles don’t take me serious

I saw a guy in his 50s or 60s at the supermarket last week with a norwood 0. Maybe 1 if you're very strict. His hair mogs 95+% of guys at my college.

Too bad he was ugly overall.

Losing your hair = dying

You’re asian you’re suppose to look young JFL. Since I have short skinny frame and youngish face even noodles don’t take me serious
If you're manlet framecel, it takes away half the appeal of whites to noodlewhores, I'm sorry bro. As for being Asian and looking like a old fart, its just my shitty genes, my dad when full NW7 at his 30's, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

If you're manlet framecel, it takes away half the appeal of whites to noodlewhores, I'm sorry bro. As for being Asian and looking like a old fart, its just my shitty genes, my dad when full NW7 at his 30's, so I'm looking forward to that as well.
Yeah 5’6 105lbs I see why noodles don’t take much notice. I’m a white guy trapped in an asian manlets body

balding doesnt just "decrease smv", it literally destroys ALL THE REMAINING smv you have, so if you are a 3/10 you will be a 0/10 as far as sexual market goes, with no room for improvement, meaning all the other facial improvements you could do will be useless

If you are 3/10 it is over anyway

Ok, then why am i seeing bald guys with gfs or wives when I go outside. Maybe those women just felt sad for diseased, cancer patient looking man so they decided to give him their time, company and offspring. Knowing female nature this is very likely, dont you think?

I would just like to know, since two of you are constantly saying that being bald is worse than being tortured every day, why am I seeing this all the time. I feel very confused and uncomfortable by this cognitive dissonance I am experience. I would like someone to explain it,howis it possible
because these threads aren't made from a normie perspective, they're made from the perspective of guys posting here.

guys posting here have average to below average looks, no real social network, family with cut ties to everyone else, no friend to introduce them to someone and are out of schooling. they have to compete on sexual meat markets like tinder, clubs and cold approaching, with the added disadvantage of having no romantic experience at all while surrounded by slutty women.

obviously they can't afford balding on top of all that shit.

because these threads aren't made from a normie perspective, they're made from the perspective of guys posting here.

guys posting here have average to below average looks, no real social network, family with cut ties to everyone else, no friend to introduce them to someone and are out of schooling. they have to compete on sexual meat markets like tinder, clubs and cold approaching, with the added disadvantage of having no romantic experience at all while surrounded by slutty women.

Lol, so it means balding 19 years old guy looks older than 60 years old guy with full head of hair?

You’re as old as your hairline

100% of those ugly/balding guys did not get their mate from clubs, online dating, or any sort of efficient market

arguing against sub-8 law is simply saying "inefficient dating markets still exist"

I have the feeling of having a fucking biological time bomb ticking on my head.

Last edited:
100% of those ugly/balding guys did not get their mate from clubs, online dating, or any sort of efficient market

arguing against sub-8 law is simply saying "inefficient dating markets still exist"
and guys like us have no leverage to create an inefficient market. the easy leverages have passed, and nobody wants us in the few that still exist.

but yeah I guess guys here can still cope that you can do pelvic thrusts on a dance floor somewhere as a 25 year old bald virgin and get somewhere.

hair transplants should be fully covered by the state

The friendliest teacher at my school is a (probably chadlite in his youth) guy in his 50s with a full head of hair.

i know, im 23 and legit have the body and face of a middle schooler, im gonna consult a doctor about it when I have more money, this is seriously fucking awful...puberty barely touched me...
people dont even think im 18 yet... :feelsrope:

i know, im 23 and legit have the body and face of a middle schooler, im gonna consult a doctor about it when I have more money, this is seriously fucking awful...puberty barely touched me...
I don’t care about my face it’s ok, just my height and frame are fucking pathetic at my age. I’m like a fucking walking little jester who belongs in a circus for normies amusement

I don’t care about my face it’s ok, just my height and frame are fucking pathetic at my age. I’m like a fucking walking little jester who belongs in a circus for normies amusement
whats your frame like btw?

Narrow shoulders. Tiny hands and wrists. Everything about me screams non threatening
Main qimg ed4aa4139e9656846b658d18f09a9759

my frame look like this kid, at 23, its over... :feelscry:

Was hoping to see pic comparison

Would you rather look like a tall, masculine, middle aged (all balding guys look middle aged or older), balding guy instead?
whats this supposed to mean..?
being a framelet doesnt lessen my chance of balding, id rather be a balding man, rather than a balding teen :feelshaha:
imagine the kid in that picture but he is balding :feelshaha: thats some really sad shit, man...
kek, thats whats waiting for me in my 30s tbh

Nothing more rage inducing than an Old man hair mogging you. I see many hobos with NW0.

hair transplants should be fully covered by the state
The only people who can pull off being bald are darkskin Tyrones with the closest shave.