Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 60 year old guy with NW0 hair looks younger than a 19 year old who is balding (NW3+)

Skinhead chads disagree

daily reminder that you are inhuman if you dont have at least nw1

100% of those ugly/balding guys did not get their mate from clubs, online dating, or any sort of efficient market

arguing against sub-8 law is simply saying "inefficient dating markets still exist"

I am not arguing against sub-8 law, in fact I think it is very real, especially for 25+ population. What I am arguing is this retarded thread and how 60yo with nw0 looks younger than balding teen

No need to be sad about hair loss unless you were getting pussy when you had hair... in which case gtfo this forum

No need to be sad about hair loss unless you were getting pussy when you had hair... in which case gtfo this forum

Never had the chance to apply blue pill game when I started going bald at 16

Necro'ing this thread because I saw a 50-60yr old dude with a NW0. Dude was ugly and has tons of wrinkles but he still looked young and strong in a way just because of his hair.

It's insane how much of a difference hair makes.

Baldcel is volcel. Get a hair system and you're fine.

Ok, then why am i seeing bald guys with gfs or wives when I go outside. Maybe those women just felt sad for diseased, cancer patient looking man so they decided to give him their time, company and offspring. Knowing female nature this is very likely, dont you think?
They accept it from their betabuxx like they accept sexually unattractive men in general. It lowers the fuck out of men's looks but since it's so common the women put up with it.

Hair is the fountain of youth and it's incredibly rare for men to possess as they reach their 30s, let alone mid 20s for some guys.

At this point, in 2019, a full head of rare is becoming more rare than being semi-rich.

If you lose your hair, you lose what makes you human. You lose your soul.
Who is that in your avatar?

Balding really does make you look a lot older and worse, but if you're 30+, you won't be getting prime women anymore anyway unless you're a famous and very young-looking Gigachad (even in this situation your leeway with this will be limited), so I don't care anymore.

Baldcel is volcel. Get a hair system and you're fine.
Guarantee you that most men who are bald/balding are on some hair treatment system.
However results are mostly marginal and can make you lose hope and give up after months of minoxidil and still losing hair or stuck at NW3.
Balding is a slow death

Guarantee you that most men who are bald/balding are on some hair treatment system.
However results are mostly marginal and can make you lose hope and give up after months of minoxidil and still losing hair or stuck at NW3.
Balding is a slow death
Hair system is something you glue on your head. Fake hair.