Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A beautiful nasheed for our saint bagelcel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Mute sound of this video:

and play it:

play this nasheed while watching the first video. amazing.

May Allah forgive his soul and make him victorious against the kuffar(Tallcucks)

Akhi anta hurun = my brother, you are free.

Death is freedom to all manlets.

Did this forum become muslim?? I dont get it

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WOULD JSUT LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME OF THE DAY TO MAKE A MESSAGE LADY AND GENTLEMAN.
FUCK WOMEN FUCKING LIBERAL FUCK WHITEKNIGHTS AND FUCK THIS WORLD..GOOD NIGHT
FUCK WOMEN FUCKING LIBERAL FUCK WHITEKNIGHTS AND FUCK THIS WORLD..GOOD NIGHT

I respect muslims and Islammaxxers, but I can't be bothered to do it. You have to learn a new language and move abroad and all that crap. Even if it's the most realistic shot at virgin pussy I have, I'm too lazy to do it. Guess I'll die a virgin then.

lmao such a based interview, told that roastie reporter to fuck off

I am kabyle my fellow brother.
Matahlil. From one hand I sympathise with my kyble brothers because everyone hates them and wants to destroy their culture and calls them slaves. But from another hand I'm conflicted because they support the French and democracy and wish to be westernised.

I'm chaoui btw

this is the best nasheed to this day i found

Last edited:
This comment section though...

Matahlil. From one hand I sympathise with my kyble brothers because everyone hates them and wants to destroy their culture and calls them slaves. But from another hand I'm conflicted because they support the French and democracy and wish to be westernised.

I'm chaoui btw
btw i live in canada so i suck at talking my native language

i knew we were widely hated never understood why really. I don't really know what you mean by supporting the french, my grandpa died in the revolution as well as a martyr and now has a road in his name.

I do see that they do support democracy, i mean wherever you go democracy is sold as the only and best possible option, everything else is tyrannical to normies.

jfl i am overall ignorant on these things as i grew up in the west.
it is ovER

They intentionally sent a gigantic chick to interview him.

Nasheeds are the only thing I don't hate about sand nigger culture. Oh St. Bagelcel, blessed are you among manlets.

Bless him, the only reason why he didn't go ER it's to draw media attention, now that they know him he will pass judgement on them.

btw i live in canada so i suck at talking my native language

i knew we were widely hated never understood why really. I don't really know what you mean by supporting the french, my grandpa died in the revolution as well as a martyr and now has a road in his name.

I do see that they do support democracy, i mean wherever you go democracy is sold as the only and best possible option, everything else is tyrannical to normies.

jfl i am overall ignorant on these things as i grew up in the west.
it is ovER
Well you learn new things every day. (Matahlil means whats up in amazighia). I won't deny the kyble key role in the revolution. The irony is just that they were both the first to betray their own and join arms with the French AND the first to answer the call for forming a resistance.

Tbh you shouldn't concern yourself with this shit hole at all (unless you're into soccer. We have a great national team lol ). although having cultural ties is beneficial . If You have family members (especially foids) here, you should try and reconnect with your family tree and see if one of your relatives will help you find a potential spouse. Or even an arranged marriage... Maybe with a second cousin. If you don't mind that Ofc. it's not a rare or dominant phenomena and we always have some guys that live outside suddenly returning home and getting married outta the blue. Living in the west is is huge advantage tbh. Foids here will kill and cheat for a chance to move out and "see the world". I'm not saying that you should be a betabuxxer but it's a possibility that might be worth it especially since the foid will be most likely a virgin.

The comments:

You know true fact! people and women would probably like him and if he wasn’t such jerk. Really needs counseling
I think it’s his temper that women don’t like.

:feelskek:

It's 2019 and ppl still say this shit.

Mute sound of this video:

and play it:

play this nasheed while watching the first video. amazing.

May Allah forgive his soul and make him victorious against the kuffar(Tallcucks)

Turn the gay ass sandnigger noise away.
This is what you should hear as a tribute to praise the good deeds of our new Saint.

Turn the gay ass sandnigger noise away.
This is what you should hear as a tribute to praise the good deeds of our new Saint.

massive cope

"He was degrading us as... women" :feelshaha:

brutal mogged

I can't i'm on my phone

I'm chaoui btw

Kabayle should be bombed to oblivion, we don't need French cock-sucking traitors in North Africa.