Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a BIG contradiction in our views

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
1: feminism is to blame for our inceldom because otherwise we could betabux for a tradwife, start a family, etc. (live like in good ol' days)

2: I don't want to betabux, I want a girl who genuinely wants me

It can't be both. It's one or the other.

Z: Ignorance is bliss; both are crocks of shit in the end because they're ignorant positions, no you don't want to betabux and no you don't want a non-existent girl.

I’ll take either one at this point.

1: feminism is to blame for our inceldom because otherwise we could betabux for a tradwife, start a family, etc. (live like in good ol' days)
Who the fuck genuinely believes this

Who the fuck genuinely believes this

Are you joking me? Virtually all incels believe that. Those who don't believe that are accused of being :soy:.

I'd be ok with betabuxxing a virgin thats gonna stay in my house and/or basement all day and do housewife stuff. It's called betabuxxing now because theres no consequence to being a whore i.e you're a cuckold and paying for le wifey to fuck other men. The man being the head earner of the home isn't betabuxxing because women can't do fucking anything. It's betabuxxing now because the wife will not stay at home and/or basement and she will fuck others

I'd be ok with betabuxxing a virgin thats gonna stay in my house and/or basement all day and do housewife stuff. It's called betabuxxing now because theres no consequence to being a whore i.e you're a cuckold and paying for le wifey to fuck other men. The man being the head earner of the home isn't betabuxxing because women can't do fucking anything. It's betabuxxing now because the wife will not stay at home and/or basement and she will fuck others

High IQ analysis.

Betabuxxing a nice and kind woman that isn't a quarrelsome monkey branching soul-sucking demon that is never satisfied VS betabuxxing a modern woman. Two very different things. Although women were always quarrelsome cunts, at least in the past there were consequences to their actions. Now the state and society as a whole ensures they can act however they want and make the husband's life hell. Also they have no loyalty so when things get tough they're likely to bail, or if she finds a man she likes more.

Betabuxxing in the 1950s is different from betabuxxing in 2020. In the 1950s it was much harder for foids to escape marriages if they found a single chad and the alimony was not as harsh either. Today a foid can steal half(or more) of your wealth through divorce rape.

O don’t care about feminism or hookup culture, I just want to be chad which I won’t

Betabuxxing a nice and kind woman that isn't a quarrelsome monkey branching soul-sucking demon that is never satisfied VS betabuxxing a modern woman. Two very different things. Although women were always quarrelsome cunts, at least in the past there were consequences to their actions. Now the state and society as a whole ensures they can act however they want and make the husband's life hell. Also they have no loyalty so when things get tough they're likely to bail, or if she finds a man she likes more.
The change doesn't happen within foids, though, foids will always be the same. The difference is the system, as you said, in the past, there were consequences for their behavior. Foids of the past were still the same old foids we know today, though, they just couldn't act on it.

We need to bring those systems back.
That premise is false. There is no betabux in a society that has no feminism.
In an uncucked society men work and foids go after them.

We would be going to work, living our lives, paying our bills and the foids, our looksmatches, would seek us.

Under suck a society, foids are forced to marry ugly men, for survival. Their old parents can only provide for them for their infancy. Sometimes not even that. There are no "social welfare" syphoning tax money from Incels to foids.

No marriage to ugly men means that they would either starve to death or have to work like a man.
Not the "work" they do today, where they get paid to stay on Facebook/Instagram or whorring on Tinder. While Incels, normies and the beta cucks do all the work for them.

In that scenario the foids may not seek you because of your looks, that is obviously, and that will never happen. Foids will never seek ugly men for their looks, that is stupid.

But they will suck your cock, give you children and be obedient. Otherwise they are on the streets, either working like men or being prostitutes. And the order that foids choose is like this: Prostitution, Death, Work like a man.

Working is the last option that foids choose, they would rather be whores or die, rather than work the bare minimum that we men have to.
High IQ take.

Are you joking me? Virtually all incels believe that. Those who don't believe that are accused of being :soy:.
I would never betabuxx or start a family even if I had the chance. Social media and dating apps ruined women and the dating game for the majority of men, feminism is simply a justification for foids to get away with their hypergamous bullshit without any consequences whatsoever, it's not the reason I'm incel. I'm incel because I'm subhuman, black, and a manlet and would still be in the same position if fourth-wave feminism never happened

Also anyone here with an IQ above room temperature agrees that tradwives don't exist

Last edited:

the only reason most people even exist is because betabuxxing was viable. Before enforced monogomy only like 15% of men bred.

I've often pointed out this very contradiction, many incels don't seem to get that dating and marriage ENTAILS BETABUXXING, that's what men have always done, pay women for sex and companionship

A lot of these guys who express the contradiction you point out are "Chad Life Only" retards, to them life is about living like Chad or nothing, this is why they like to preach LDAR bullshit, because if they can't be Chad they don't want any other kind of life

That's not a contradiction. I don't want to marry nowadays because marriage was turned into a distasteful gynocentric joke. But I'd love to marry in a sane, functional, patriarchal society where there was no divorce, no feminism, husbands had authority over their wives and adultery was severely punished.

I've often pointed out this very contradiction, many incels don't seem to get that dating and marriage ENTAILS BETABUXXING, that's what men have always done, pay women for sex and companionship

A lot of these guys who express the contradiction you point out are "Chad Life Only" retards, to them life is about living like Chad or nothing, this is why they like to preach LDAR bullshit, because if they can't be Chad they don't want any other kind of life
I don't know what other incels think, but I would be fine with providing for my hypothetical virgin and loyal wife. I do not accept providing for a single mother with two children or a tatooed party going roastie (or any non virgin foid for that matter).

Real blackpill. Whores are property that have to have sex with you when you want it, take care of children and make dinner/clean house. The betabux concept is just cucks denial trying to fit in.

High IQ response to a bluecel post

That's not a contradiction. I don't want to marry nowadays because marriage was turned into a distasteful gynocentric joke. But I'd love to marry in a sane, functional, patriarchal society where there was no divorce, no feminism, husbands had authority over their wives and adultery was severely punished.

He's aware that "the deal" is bad now and better in the past, but the contradiction is still there, because many incels speak of betabuxxing like its beneath them when that's pretty much what the average man has always done and what they would do if "the deal" was good (like in the past)

That's his point, and I agree

I've talked about this before

Now I would never want to get married ever again if I'm being honest, but I really think we need to stop speaking so ill of betabuxxing like it isn't the norm, because it helps to propagate this ridiculous culture of "Chad Life Only"

Its biology, men have always been trading resources for sex and companionship with women

Penguins bring small rocks to females to help them build a nest in trade to mate (look it up, there's a video)

Scientists taught a group of monkeys to use a currency and they started using it for prostitution

This is just what animals do, males pay, women play
I don't know what other incels think, but I would be fine with providing for my hypothetical virgin and loyal wife. I do not accept providing for a single mother with two children or a tatooed party going roastie (or any non virgin foid for that matter).

I don't want to provide for anyone but myself tbh lol

I've seen what the game is and I simply don't want to play

beta buck isnt a problem if the woman is virgin and society isnt cucked
based. divorce is needed for obvious reasons, but she shouldnt get half your shit

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks.

Betabuxx is when a roastie settles for you after she’s too old and ugly to keep riding Chad’s dick.

It’s not betabuxxing when the foid is virgin and will actually stay loyal

I mean, this is going on the assumption that she doesn't cheat on you when you're away

Nevertheless the likelihood of getting a virgin wife that won't cheat on you these days is basically zero, unless you are Chad, whereas back then it was probably about 40-50%

Last edited: