Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "A big dick is useless if you can't attract a woman with your looks"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

KEEP COPING DICKLETS!

The fact is, that unless you are deformed, women will fuck you if you have a massive schlong (8+ inches)

Exactly.
Saying things like the title is an absurd cope.

I wish I had a big pp

am i supposed use dick pics for my tinder profile?

Im a major supporter of the dickpill

You literally cant live a happy life if your sub 6 inches imo

How do we know he's not above average looking? It he was ugly I doubt those women would've message him. He probably would've only gotten landwhales

How do we know he's not above average looking? It he was ugly I doubt those women would've message him. He probably would've only gotten landwhales
astronomical cope

Since he can contact foids he has a decent face at least.

How big is your dick? If what you're saying is true then you would be getting laid
my dick is 6 inches
Do you really think that foids will give a facecel a chance, when they can also get big dick chads?
cope cope cope

8 inch dicks are giga rare.

why would they give regular chads a chance if they can easily get big dicked chads?

keep fucking coping dicklet

my dick is 6 inches

cope cope cope

why would they give regular chads a chance if they can easily get big dicked chads?

Lol, go fuck some stacies then

@Napoleon de Geso

So you're saying that foids care more about penises rather than looks?
never said that lololololol

you claim that chads with 8 inch dicks are a dime a dozen, THEY'RE NOT.

an 8 inch dick will get you laid.

it's like status. if you are famous, you will get laid off your fame. similarly, if you have a giant cock, you will get laid off your giant cock

it's like status. if you are famous, you will get laid off your fame. similarly, if you have a giant cock, you will get laid off your giant cock
Mere cope ngl

Mine is a little above
my dick is 6 inches

cope cope cope

Mine is actually a little above 6 inches (My father is black hispanic). Having a dick by itself will not get you laid, you need to have a baseline of looks. Most women will not be able to see it, anyway.

Mine is a little above

Mine is actually a little above 6 inches (My father is black hispanic). Having a dick by itself will not get you laid, you need to have a baseline of looks. Most women will not be able to see it, anyway.
slightly above 6 inches? not enough

8 inches is what i'm talking about

Last edited:
Mine is a little above

btw
slightly above 6 inches? not enough

8 inches is what i'm talking about

Ok but you need like 8 or 9 inch to have such a halo.

7inch isn't enough.

Ok but you need like 8 or 9 inch to have such a halo.

7inch isn't enough.
yes 100% 7 inches is just standard for foids these days tbh

According to a friend of mine, based on the fraternities in my college (where every guy was naked), 8inch and cocks are like a 1/20 or 1/30 thing.

But then again, it could be biased considering it's known that the guys will have to be naked in some frat activities so I'm sure dickcels avoid those while guys with huge dicks are attracted to this just to mog everyone.
yes 100% 7 inches is just standard for foids these days tbh
:feelsrope:

Had I been born like 50 yrs ago I would have a wife who would have loved my 7 incher tbh

According to a friend of mine, based on the fraternities in my college (where every guy was naked), 8inch and cocks are like a 1/20 or 1/30 thing.

But then again, it could be biased considering it's known that the guys will have to be naked in some frat activities so I'm sure dickcels avoid those while guys with huge dicks are attracted to this just to mog everyone.
8 inch dicks are supposed to be rarer than that. it's possible those guys are lying and their dicks are only 7 inches

8 inch dicks are supposed to be rarer than that. it's possible those guys are lying and their dicks are only 7 inches
No, they had freaky big dicks, we're talking 6in flaccid. I've heard one of those guys got a random boner once and the girls were miring his 9incher. I'm pulling those stats from the fact that there were apparently 4 big guys out of less than 100 new guys that year at the frat thing. But actually it's not 4, one was sub 8inch (read below)

But one guy told my friend that despite being 6in flaccid he was just 7.5in when fully hard. Also jfl he told my friend "you know it's rly not that much, girls don't go crazy over it, i think some are even disappointed because they expected more from my flaccid size" :feelsohgod:

So let's count that guy as 0.5

3.5 huge guys out of <100

Fuck, this is a massive suifuel, it really never began and everything is a fucking joke in this clown ass world.

Imagine having a 8 inch penis man. Fuck it's so over.

I'm assembling my andro penis extender this week & bath mate penis pump.

I maybe a fat Manlet but by jove I'm going to have an ICBM erect length dick...

I'm assembling my andro penis extender this week & bath mate penis pump.

I maybe a fat Manlet but by jove I'm going to have an ICBM erect length dick...
Did you order that online? Low inhib as fuck

Are you planning on wearing it at home or what?

Did you order that online? Low inhib as fuck

Are you planning on wearing it at home or what?

Bought them both online.

Planning on wearing it at home when I sleep possibly.

Or and outside with it visibly showing.

Rights for small dicked men needs to be preached.

It certainly helps and I wish I had it, but it does not guarantees success.

I think you can get girls if u have a big dick as long as it’s BIG big like 8+

You quote a forum known for larping as a credible source?

Against my better judgement I clicked on those. Poster is not the guy in the pics and like all Tyrone B.B.C.-FIsh the matches were all sub-5 fat/obese, white women aged 27 plus.

Suifuel.Mine is 6 and literal pencil dick.

This gives me an idea. I’m going to create a tinder profile with real pictures of me and a fake big dick bulge in my crotch and see if I get any matches.

Bought them both online.

Planning on wearing it at home when I sleep possibly.

Or and outside with it visibly showing.

Rights for small dicked men needs to be preached.
Low inhib if you arent scared of the mail people laughing at you tbh

Low inhib if you arent scared of the mail people laughing at you tbh

Had to be done Brother. Necessary Evil.

Small Dicked Men are hated as much as Manlets.

I will be a Manlet with a 9 inch x 6 inch erect cock.

Had to be done Brother. Necessary Evil.

Small Dicked Men are hated as much as Manlets.

I will be a Manlet with a 9 inch x 6 inch erect cock.
How big are you rn? 9*6 is only possible if you're already big

Lol no

This guy probably has an above average looking face, great physique too

dick matters but won't attract girls alone