Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A big volcno erupting in the Filipino, The Coronavirus Spreads, Economy is about to collapse , WW3 is close and its 0nly the begining of the 2020s

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
How many more surprises (((They))) keep up their sleeve?

I hope blackop2cel rides on his mighty stead taking women's rights away in the new city. But sadly we all know that they have things under control :lul::lul::lul: :kys: :kys::kys:

It will be the end

Normies deserve all of this for pushing feminism and lgbt shit so hard in the 2010s

I just hope nuclear war or a second ıce age/destruction caused by climate change doesnt happens,ı dont want birbs to die.

Chaos is theraputic justice. Fuck the liars, hypocritics, narcissists and people who promote hatred against others etc. If you've got hatred every single day of your life, seeing those who've promoted it get wiped out is a massive LOL

I pray for a nuclear war to just kill us all

Alwyes remembER True Justice is on our side, and soon you will have A CHOise to make.

Can’t Wait!!!
20130928-world-burn.jpg

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

You forgot about climate change and oil depletion

God please just nuke us already

Coronavirus is cope (it’s basically the flu but not even as bad)
The world economy won’t collapse anytime soon (as long as people keep buying shit the house of cards will stay standing)
As for WW3... JFL, between who? And why?

The world economy won’t collapse anytime soon (as long as people keep buying shit the house of cards will stay standing)
^This

You forgot about climate change and oil depletion

giphy.gif

Oil companies have been scaring people with that bullshit since the 80s. By the time oil actually starts depleting, the price will get so high that market forces will necessitate a total shift towards alternate sources of energy.

Don't forget the forest fires in Australia.

Anyways, this is probably karma. All the evil caused by women is repaid with these catastrophes
full

Though I'm all hyped about this world to end you're probably right. This won't end anytime soon.

Even if the world won't end Its still a lifeful to see normies panicking from every shit ((They)) throw and them,

They show their sheep behavior.

I legit thought the world was gonna end in 2012, then in 2016.

Massive cope. Just wait and see the jews shall fix everything up.
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Cope, nothing is happening and nothing is going to change.