Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A bitch at my work started to talk me about her boyfriend.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
The reason for this i don't understand. I barely ever speak to her. i was getting some water and she happened to be next by and started to tell me how extremely tired she is. I didn't bother responding. So she continued saying she was at the gym yesterday with her boyfriend who works there, and that she didn't want to go but her boyfriend keeps calling her fat ( she's not) so she went. And isn't he so quirky by doing do. I really didn't contribute anything to the "conversation" Why would she ever share this shit with me?

seh wants to humiliate u

To let you know your place,in case you were going to try flirt with her. Also Ive readed here ,and also I can confirm myself that women with bf treats you better because they know theyre done,subconciously theyre safe of incel treats

She's trying in her way to notify you she already has bf so that you don't hit on her in case.

^correct. She is uncomfortable and telling you that she has a bf relieves her the pressure and uncertainty you might hit on her. I used to wonder why female hairdressers I go to kept mentioning their bf when I barely even talked to them.

Think of it this way. If you were Chad, would a woman ever mention their bf?

She doesn't see you as a worthy male to be with.
She sees you as her unworthy friend. :feelsrope:

Honestly, considering she is kinda calling her boyfriend out, I legit think she wants some kind of attention from you.

she was at the gym yesterday with her boyfriend who works there, and that she didn't want to go but her boyfriend keeps calling her fat ( she's not) so she went.
sounds like a chad

beta af if you didn't interrupt her and say :
"i don't give a shit, <insert foids name> "

She wanted to be told she wasnt fat.Should have told her she was

I never see any Staceys

They usually brag about their bf or fuck buddies in front of you to let you know she is not for you or to humiliate you.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation for you no matter what. You can tease her and say "well actually you did put some weight on...I just didn't want to say anything.." or "I'll have to charge you $100/hr to listen to this, I'm not your psychologist" but you are just entertaining her. Telling her you are gay probably has the same effect.

The reason for this i don't understand. I barely ever speak to her. i was getting some water and she happened to be next by and started to tell me how extremely tired she is. I didn't bother responding. So she continued saying she was at the gym yesterday with her boyfriend who works there, and that she didn't want to go but her boyfriend keeps calling her fat ( she's not) so she went. And isn't he so quirky by doing do. I really didn't contribute anything to the "conversation" Why would she ever share this shit with me?
if the girl talks to you it’s better than them ignoring you, it’s not completely over

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good one.
Not as in "she wants to be with you" but foids are always looking for attention when they need it. As in you telling her that she isn't fat or saying her boyfriend is a douche and she deserves better, you know what I mean?

She knows that you are ugly and you have problems with your self-esteem and with foids in general.

Whether if she wanted that you told her "you are not fat" as she wanted to make clear she has a bf, both ways tried to humiliate you anyway. You acted correctly being in silence.

My guess is that she wants a emotional tampon.

I'm going to stray away from norm and suggest she actually may have wanted you to compliment her.

She was talking somewhat bad about her boyfriend and just simply wanted validation by you saying she wasn't fat.

Doesn't mean it would've led to anything nor that she likes you, but she definitely wouldn't share something personal like that out of the blue.

Last edited:
I'm going to stray away from norm and suggest she actually may have wanted you to compliment her.

She was talking somewhat bad about her boyfriend and just simply wanted validation by you saying she wasn't fat.

Doesn't mean it would've led to anything nor that she likes you, but she definitely wouldn't share something personal like that out of the blue.
This.

Remember we're dealing with a foid.
They constantly seek validation and attention hence why she brought up her being fat.

Now she's shocked that you aren't praising her.

Next time just ask her:

"why are you telling me these things?"

or

"do I look like I care?"

Fuck listening to a bish talk to you about the guy who's fucking her.

To let you know your place,in case you were going to try flirt with her. Also Ive readed here ,and also I can confirm myself that women with bf treats you better because they know theyre done,subconciously theyre safe of incel treats
She's trying in her way to notify you she already has bf so that you don't hit on her in case.
She doesn't see you as a worthy male to be with.
She sees you as her unworthy friend. :feelsrope:
This shit is fucking absurd. Women are such massive faggots. I hate them with a passion and every fiber of my being.

She wanted you to say that she looks fine. Those whores are extremely insecure; they can't deal with criticism like we can. They like to fish for compliments. You probably look beta, so she thought she'd use you as a reassuring buddy. Ignore women.

Yep, she's just putting her defence up in advance